Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) (68202 Views)

Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) / Instagram Users Blast Harrysong For Wearing Pink Lipstick / Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
This one is strong
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by faorex(m): 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
Just stay humble and beware of karishikas
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by WesBreezy: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
Nice nice nice. Harrysong trending without a new single? Nice nice

1 Like

Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by TuEase: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
May God forgive our generation.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
I think say na fine woman self, I would have taken his place.
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
lol
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
Chocolate................................ shocked grin
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by holluwai(m): 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
I have overlaff o
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
thorpido:
Bomb! 'I want to know how you taste'.Na gala?

Dis kind go wound you.
Lol! Na champagne ni
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Arckeen: 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
Harry no Sabi English sef grin
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Gabaleve(m): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
Na wa for some gals o...even with all d fine boys wey dey industry,na harry song she dey die for...eleyi gidi gan

1 Like

Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by initialize(m): 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
This is just another celebrity stunt from 5 star music... Upon all the one dey did for Skibii e still no sell...

Make dem continue

Rada-Rada
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by prinsam30: 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
waxxydude:
This is why i hate Naija music. Na you sing "share the gala share the booze", see the gala and the booze na you dey run.

Be singing what you can't live up to.

make the ediot learn from 2baba "Implication" at least he is a living legend and a viable witness, more so, father of many pikins grin
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
Ordinary forbid Harry no fit spell but if na to sing for gala now him go dey jump up.

Lala see wetin dey hungry you dem dey take beg your mate o
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by abbey621(m): 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
Anything is possible. These females are so desperate it would take a miracle to be a wealthy, popular and attractive man in 9ja and not sleep around.
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Etizz: 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
These guys can go to any length to make a publicity stunt........
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
Arckeen:
Harry no Sabi English sef grin
the thing tire me o. Na only booze and gala him sabi
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
This story is too hard to believe. I smell publicity stunt.
Of all Nigerian yeyebrities she chooses Harrysong? Harrysong?! The same guy I picture clearly being a trader in Ariara international market once his career wraps up? The same guy with a head shaped like a garden pan and possesses rough, toughened skin like he performs menial labour daily? Some people must really have low standards -- I guess it doesn't only apply to males.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by AfroBlue(m): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
this crazy woman incriminated herself.

i don't know what the criminal code is for threatening wahala but it must be in there somewhere.

the closest i ascertained was chapter 28

http://www.nigeria-law.org/Criminal%20Code%20Act-Tables.htm

Chapter 28
Offences Endangering Life or Health

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Vince77(m): 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
nuelzy:
sexual appeal most times has nothing to do with being fine or beautiful... i for one prefer anita Joseph to nadia buhari... in terms of things of a sexual nature...

bck to d topic... d lady should know harry is bisex.. his choice of women is rare... he hardly gets d urge tho..

so she has to take her slutty self else where... dnt be garbled she might be married...old LovePeddler

So harry is bi ??, how did u know this pls and what r his choice of women?
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by MNDY(m): 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
waxxydude:
This is why i hate Naija music. Na you sing "share the gala share the booze", see the gala and the booze na you dey run.

Abi ooo! A girl comes after the Baba4DGirls and the Baba4DGirls is scared!

1 Like

Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by ameezy(m): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
After reggae na blues after blues na booze after booze na kitten grin
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by doskie(m): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
It's very simple na
Harry has enough money and connect.
Invite her over, set police on ground, arrest her for threat of your life.
Make sure she enters prison. Alausa. Lion gate, kirikiri.
You have all it takes. Money and evidence.
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
Definition of madness.
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by MNDY(m): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
waxxydude:

Abi ooo! A girl comes after the Baba4DGirls crooner and the Baba4DGirls is scared!
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Kirinwa: 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
Karishika I bind you in Jesus name!

When a lady tells you she's a Princess. It might be water spirit. Harrysong I rebuke any feeling or konji that will make you fall for water spirit. They are destiny destroyers.
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by esosuo2: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
Conji and mental case are like

1 Like

Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Lamzee(m): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
Baba for the Girls
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
Shame Shame Shame, Shaaaaaame!

She needs help from Low Self Esteem... Common among some phat ladies

Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
Haha.mummy.na wa u o.nd broda harry.y dat.z it nt to jst sex her nd go
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by krissconnect(m): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
Another olosho on the loose. Well,recession damage eveyrwia sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Portable Acquires New Lexus (Photo) / Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) / Charly Boy Heads To National Stadium To Join The Protest (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.