Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) (68200 Views)

Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) / Instagram Users Blast Harrysong For Wearing Pink Lipstick / Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by glossyfinger(f): 8:05am On Oct 05, 2016
Eleyi gidigan

1 Like

Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:08am On Oct 05, 2016
It seems Nigerian girls are watching too much of Hollywood movies. Yesterday was about a girl ready to go to jail over RMD and now this.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 05, 2016
Ewwww !! She no even fine self undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by mikool007(m): 8:19am On Oct 05, 2016
God delivered me frm a grl like this a few yrs back, believe me it may look funny bt it's actually frustrating nd you feel very uncomfortable

1 Like

Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 05, 2016
No cooked up post
Na lie
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Eglobalma: 9:16am On Oct 05, 2016
floragregs:
He should be flattered. What will fine boys like Bryan okwara and Alex Ekubo now say? Mtsheeeew

girls can stalk sha
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by waxxydude: 9:21am On Oct 05, 2016
Flekky21:
i Want To Ask U A Question?
Baby go on. smiley
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by wcurtis76(m): 10:02am On Oct 05, 2016
He even sing baba for the girl's join am
waxxydude:
This is why i hate Naija music. Na you sing "share the gala share the booze", see the gala and the booze na you dey run.

Be singing what you can't live up to.
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by wcurtis76(m): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2016
I thought u said u be baba for the girl's, undecided? Now what is happening why behaving like a child?
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by ugoconfidence(f): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2016
Am not surprise harrysong wen u dey sing baba for the girls u remember abi? Ngwa carry wetin ur mouth cause
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2016
nuelzy:
sexual appeal most times has nothing to do with being fine or beautiful... i for one prefer anita Joseph to nadia buhari... in terms of things of a sexual nature...

bck to d topic... d lady should know harry is bisex.. his choice of women is rare... he hardly gets d urge tho..

so she has to take her slutty self else where... dnt be garbled she might be married...old LovePeddler

Bisexual?.. What about Iyanya?
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by peckebu(f): 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
eleyi gidi gan
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by peckebu(f): 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
eleyi gidi gan this one is very strong
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Flekky21(f): 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
waxxydude:
Baby go on. smiley
if U Were Harrysong, Would U Sleep With That Kind Off Lady, Even Tho U Sang Reggae Blues? Like He Did And His Not Doing What He Sang, Like U Just Said(share The Gala, Share The Booze).
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
Na wa oh, wetin person no go hear for Naija? HarrySong you better share the gala because na you sing am, act according to your song oh...
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by waxxydude: 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
Flekky21:
if U Were Harrysong, Would U Sleep With That Kind Off Lady, Even Tho U Sang Reggae Blues? Like He Did And His Not Doing What He Sang, Like U Just Said(share The Gala, Share The Booze).
If i were harrysong? i for nor even sing the song atal. cheesy
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by wheeztee: 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
na person aunty be this o embarassed
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Flekky21(f): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
waxxydude:
If i were harrysong? i for nor even sing the song atal. cheesy
Lol, That Means U Would Sleep With Her. Nawty Boy
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Gabaleve(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
MONITZ:

Somebody once said ; "even if u re as ugly as the Medusa, women will still fall over each other to get ur attention" but provided that u re into anything entertainment.
E be like say e don reach time to divert enta d entertainment too
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by ponti93(m): 1:35am On Oct 06, 2016
lollllllllll grin grin grin grin shocked cool
charix:
This story is too hard to believe. I smell publicity stunt.
Of all Nigerian yeyebrities she chooses Harrysong? Harrysong?! The same guy I picture clearly being a trader in Ariara international market once his career wraps up? The same guy with a head shaped like a garden pan and possesses rough, toughened skin like he performs menial labour daily? Some people must really have low standards -- I guess it doesn't only apply to males.
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by waxxydude: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2016
Flekky21:
Nah. You didn't decipher aptly. If i didn't sing the song i wont have that BS to live up to, and if i don't have that to live up to; babe i'll run with pride. cheesy And even say the "God forbeed" with power..
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by badassdude: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2016
Flekky21:

Dumb ass.....so you can't decipher something as simple as that?

Well i love your fine face sha wink
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by babylolaroy(f): 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
MilesLamar:
Na wa o.. And I'm still a virgin sad
Do u av any reason no to be ?
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by MilesLamar(m): 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
babylolaroy:
Do u av any reason no to be ?
Do you know what konji is ?
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Flekky21(f): 11:24am On Oct 30, 2016
badassdude:

Dumb ass.....so you can't decipher something as simple as that?

Well i love your fine face sha wink
hmmm, Thanks Sha
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by badassdude: 11:41am On Oct 30, 2016
Flekky21:
hmmm, Thanks Sha

You welcome smiley how are you?
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Flekky21(f): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
badassdude:

You welcome smiley how are you?
am Fine, Thank U. And U?
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by badassdude: 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
Flekky21:
am Fine, Thank U. And U?
pretty good, just hot over here!
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by thanki410(m): 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jezz, my prick have stand
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by OyinO: 8:12am On Dec 31, 2017
Immature display by Harrysong. Very childish. This is just to show off. Every celeb has thousands of women crying and begging to taste them. The matured ones know how to handle the situation but reverse is the case with this dude. Michael Jackson had millions of women around the world who were fainting and dying to even see his face. He never put up this immature display. If it were a lady he liked, he won't expose their dirty chats.
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Jessicamary2: 1:48am On Apr 25, 2020
undecided sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Portable Acquires New Lexus (Photo) / Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) / Charly Boy Heads To National Stadium To Join The Protest (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.