Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) (68203 Views)

Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) / Instagram Users Blast Harrysong For Wearing Pink Lipstick / Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Abuleoshi: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
Shebi e say e na baba for the girls? so na make e carry im baba for the girls cross!
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by don4real18(m): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
Na one Yahoo guy dey use random pix to catch Harry....
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by brownsug(f): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
all name wash publicity craving at its peak
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
nuelzy:
sexual appeal most times has nothing to do with being fine or beautiful... i for one prefer anita Joseph to nadia buhari... in terms of things of a sexual nature...

bck to d topic... d lady should know harry is bisex.. his choice of women is rare... he hardly gets d urge tho..

so she has to take her slutty self else where... dnt be garbled she might be married...old LovePeddler

And you are sure about this?
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by sunnyside16(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
hahahahaha nothing we no go see for naija. Harry be careful o
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
Laugh no go kill me!!!
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by seyoops4u: 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
steppin:
Harry Song wan do small notice mi. Wait! God "forbeed"? Like seriously?

I smell conspiracy here...
It's like we reasoned alike here...
I think he made this up.
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
Condom d lick, beware of HIV.
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by flokii: 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
na real ashawogirl be this one.. only God knows what went down between them

most of these artistes are not to be trusted
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by MONITZ: 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
Gabaleve:
Na wa for some gals o...even with all d fine boys wey dey industry,na harry song she dey die for...eleyi gidi gan

Somebody once said ; "even if u re as ugly as the Medusa, women will still fall over each other to get ur attention" but provided that u re into anything entertainment.
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by venom13(m): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
Harry make I advise you run for your life because if this Old Pomo catch you nah die u dey ooh
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by jordinsparkles(f): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
I never knew some women could behave so desperate. But I no blame the woman, I blame Harry songz.. Shebi na him sing baba for the girls" now the girls don dey come, u Kon dey complain....
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
floragregs:
He should be flattered. What will fine boys like Bryan okwara and Alex Ekubo now say? Mtsheeeew
Sexual harrassment is now flattery bah

Issorait
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by able20(m): 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
Harry we cover your prick with the blood

1 Like

Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by KingAfo(m): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
If to say na one fine unilag Bae. We won't hear this. Yeye Harry song
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
She nor fine na mk harrysong expose her
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by morbeta(m): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
This Anuofia just wants attention, if you ignore her nko. Will she kill u. U don hear kill run come social media for safety.
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by ileogbenfidel(m): 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
Girls no get pride again sha, guys even respect their pvssy than they they do
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by ileogbenfidel(m): 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
Girls no get pride again sha, guys even respect their pvssy than they do
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
esosuo2:
Conji and mental case are like

1 Like

Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
floragregs:
He should be flattered. What will fine boys like Bryan okwara and Alex Ekubo now say? Mtsheeeew
grin I knw u must have crushed on Alex cheesy
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by columbus007(m): 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
I really do not support what dis Harrysong of a guy did,why going all out to expose this young lady? This is crazy and out of this world,its complete madness of his part,he would av ignore her advances than doing this,good Lord shocked,how well shall we embrace our women when it comes to things like this,hes feeling so fly undecided
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
grin harrysong if this lady was curvy as Daniella Okereke or as beautiful as Genevieve u for come expose her? So cos she luk like wetin dem soak for water na im u dey provoke abi? Abegi even the orobos need some love cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by mrmoneyman(m): 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
Na wah oohh.... Na em i de hia de wast, wia d girl dey, mk sum bdy tell dat gal say i b harry twin n ma name na garry. grin
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
If na fine geh, we won't hear anything till he bleep. Then she becomes babymama. #babaforthegirls
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hahhaha OMG, harry song is in trouble. If yall understand what she meant by "im a princess i get what i want" you will PRAY FOR HARRY.
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by teebillz: 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
emeraldknytt:
I couldn't help but sob at the mediocrity and naivety of Harry songs and the she-doit's conversation .. Absolutely laughable!!!!

Exactly! Some JSS 2 students will do a better job.
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by lawboss: 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
waxxydude:
This is why i hate Naija music. Na you sing "share the gala share the booze", see the gala and the booze na you dey run.

Be singing what you can't live up to.
u get sense...hehehehehehehe
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
Becina:
shocked shocked shocked shocked some ladies no get shame at all.

You'll be on your own,devil go come nawa ooh

the lady get mental case,she even changed her username to _miss song_ Harrysong you don enter one chance.

OLD Mama youngie

btw Harry you sef ,if Na correct lady now you won't waste time to maga her punny

Seconded grin
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
You were singing "all my ladies give it to me,fine girls,sexy girls" and "share the gala" what do you expect? She wants to give it to you and you ran to America with the "gala" you are meant to share. This is just the reggae, the blues awaits you.
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
Run for your life bros! HIV is real, she behaved like a Carrier

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) / Portable Acquires New Lexus (Photo) / Charly Boy Heads To National Stadium To Join The Protest (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.