Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) (68199 Views)

Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) / Instagram Users Blast Harrysong For Wearing Pink Lipstick / Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Godson201333(m): 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
I just check the Instagram page and it look like something fake..
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by orsidy: 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
Harry should avoid her completely and make a report with the police, because you do not joke with this kinda desperation. the lady is an agent of darkness, if she get her way, she will destroy Harry's career. guy! be careful
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
Dnt knw wat to say to diz Anty Buahahahahahahahhaahhhahahahahhah...Seriouz mata! Buh,wait aminute lyk she said,she wud go any lenght to have him shocked shocked #Scary cry
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by amadex(m): 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
no be u kal urself "baba 4 d girls" so y lamenting now!
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Perfectionist11: 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
Seriously this publicity is uncalled for..even Harry appears to be naïve judging by the texts..you could've blocked her..and I'm sure if the lady happens to be sexy AF..he wouldn't refuse not to talk of letting d public know..#And African Guys want ladies to start asking em out..
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Collins0609(m): 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
Harry harry harry how many times i cal u,hell know no fury like a woman scorn
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by jennyebi(f): 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hmmm...... this could be a psychiatric problem known as erotomania, often seen in schizophrenic patients. Harry song should b very careful o, such patients can go to any length, even murder n she will go Scot free if proven to have psych problems.
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by hardeyincah(m): 11:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
dis looks like a drama! I believe they both staged it.
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
E be like say na by force to put pencil inside sharpener these days oooo.
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by morule20(m): 11:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
This pig na another man wife to beooo. Sorry in advance for any man dat will take dis one as wife.
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by codedlee(m): 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
abeg when last u dey news- ok skibii is alive- send him to her- mtcheew me sef dey tour cotonou wit my new jeemp
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
end time galz everywia lukin for whom to devour
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 12:01am On Oct 05, 2016
Publicity stunt

Na today!
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by sosy22(m): 1:09am On Oct 05, 2016
NaijaCelebrity:
Five star music artiste, Harrysong took to his social media account moments ago to expose a female fan who has been asking him for sex via direct message.

Tho the 'Raggae Blues' singer has repeatedly turned down advances from the fan with the handle, Miss Songz, she has not stopped bombarding him with messages telling the popular singer, that she will find a way to locate his house.

Harry agbe run jere,
u knw knw were di
Harrysong on his part has kicked off a campaign to save his manhood from the clutches of his stalker. He shared photos of their messages and the lady's picture, stating that she has already started looking for him around his estate as she closes in on her kill.. The singer wrote on his page;

"This has been going on for like a month now.. there's a Lady I thought was a fan. . She started with all the compliments ,appreciating my music and brand.. then progressed to saying she's in love with me..then progressed to request for sex..and now she's even threatening to kill me if she don't ve me on her bed..as you all know am in America currently doing my tour..people around my estate also sent messages to me now,saying there's a lady looking for my house address,desperately saying she will pay anything..that she's in love with me. Her instergram handle is @missongz wat I don't understand here is,is this still a fan love?

The passion with which this lady is requesting for this my tin ehn.. E dey fear me. Jesu

#saveHarrysong'sDick. pray for me."

See photos of their messages below ...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLJPu0bhvFc/

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/harrysong-cries-out-over-stalker-that.html?m=1

Agbe run ooooo Bro Harry cox u nor knw were she frm come out oooooo
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by goldedprince: 1:24am On Oct 05, 2016
What if she tries it and finds out that he is thumbsize and last less than 1 min undecided
Besides she no fresh again no lol
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by samieiyke(m): 1:42am On Oct 05, 2016
Publicity stunt... 5star music is at it again... If we ask them now they will say it's not then that release the screenshot... Pathetic. ..
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 1:46am On Oct 05, 2016
Okwai...
Biko, yarn me sontin...
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Tyviv(f): 2:22am On Oct 05, 2016
Lol
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by greggng: 4:31am On Oct 05, 2016
I am waiting for that time when bible says that so many women will be begging a guy to marry them just to bear the status of married woman. Until then am not interested in women
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Shugah(f): 4:52am On Oct 05, 2016
She said she's a princess
Princess of darkness! cheesy grin
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Feanah(f): 5:38am On Oct 05, 2016
Daniel1990:
Run for your life bros! HIV is real, she behaved like a Carrier

Exactly what's on my mind.
Let him sha report to the police
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by babatee126(m): 5:39am On Oct 05, 2016
Now, I want to be Celeb by all means... you can imagine how dix lady dey desperate for harry? though, she is fool
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by quadrialhaji: 6:29am On Oct 05, 2016
Nawa, nothing we no go hear in this world. What a shame shocked
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 6:30am On Oct 05, 2016
This shud be an opportunity for those excess apc afonja pencil dikkies on here 247...
Omoajowa7,abi?
This is really danger stalking...harry shud report to the mods on here,they will ban her for bullyin and threatening..
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by cindyrocks(f): 6:34am On Oct 05, 2016
That old mama wants Harry?

Shits happen!
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Infajay(m): 6:35am On Oct 05, 2016
[color=#550000][/color] situation is critical
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by CONFU: 6:49am On Oct 05, 2016
Lotori mi loja gbese.. Loja gbese Yeah uh...
Choi! cheesy angry grin

By fire by force... cheesy
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by dowjones(m): 7:15am On Oct 05, 2016
Godson201333:
I just check the Instagram page and it look like something fake..

Of course its fake. When last did harrysong had any news-worthy exposure?
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by KayceeClassic(m): 7:25am On Oct 05, 2016
Is it only me that's thinking some part of the chat from Harry was deleted? there's more to it that's still a secret.
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 05, 2016
waxxydude:
This is why i hate Naija music. Na you sing "share the gala share the booze", see the gala and the booze na you dey run.

Be singing what you can't live up to.

Oh! I see

The thing get shape like Gala, oh k
Badt guy
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) by 1miccza: 8:05am On Oct 05, 2016
That sure is a married lady. Harry Songz take off oo. She no go wan try poor guyz like us naa. Na to use vex less all her fat oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Portable Acquires New Lexus (Photo) / Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) / Charly Boy Heads To National Stadium To Join The Protest (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.