Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) (16673 Views)

Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) / When 2 Nigerian Pilots Are In Love (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by ashewoboy(m): 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hmmmmm. We need types of bra next.

I feel like svcking laveda's boobs. Have you seen that picture? The one she was in a swimming pool. I nvr knew laveda carry bobby like dat sha. Laveda, i love youcheesy.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by lola024(f): 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
rawpadgin:
look like a different version of bumshot cheesy

Really.......maybe
Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by Laveda(f): 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
ashewoboy:

I feel like svcking laveda's boobs. Have you seen that picture? The one she was in a swimming pool. I nvr knew laveda carry bobby like dat sha. Laveda, i love youcheesy.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by lola024(f): 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
ashewoboy:

OMG...what a confession...... I trust her, she won't take it personal
Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by ashewoboy(m): 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
Laveda:

undecided

why dat shabby reply? I'm complimenting you na.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by Laveda(f): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
ashewoboy:

why dat shabby reply? I'm complimenting you na.

I'll pluck out your eyes! angry

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by ashewoboy(m): 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
Laveda:

I'll pluck out your eyes! angry

say wetin happen? Go pluck the eyes of those guys wey dey fvck you. What's dat? I meant no harm na. I amicably said it na. Was i lying ni? I'm just pouring out my mind.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Yea... They have for men as well... This is very sexy and it's seamless, feels like u wearing nothing... wink
For men kwanu!! grin grin It's them Bobrisky that'll patronize, not me abeg!

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by horlareey(m): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
I love them all... tongue

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by bitchcrafts: 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
if u no add dat tin wey dey look like net wey pesin fit tear before entering d place, o maka, waka for here

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by lezznjr: 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
Nice panties on bony asses. Op, look for a round ass to put in one of those panties.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by joseph1832ng: 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
Laveda:
G-strings are super hot.. Especially when worn under a skimpy gown or jean. lipsrsealed

Please tell me you wear g-strings?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by lezznjr: 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
Laveda:
G-strings are super hot.. Especially when worn under a skimpy gown or jean. lipsrsealed

You know we define "nice" pants by how easy it is to slide a dick in easily without having to pull off the whole thing. You know, we can shift it to a corner and let it hang on the ass cliff.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by Laveda(f): 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
joseph1832ng:
Please tell me you wear g-strings?

Sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by Laveda(f): 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
lezznjr:
You know we define "nice" pants by how easy it is to slide a dick in easily without having to pull off the whole thing. You know, we can shift it to a corner and let it hang on the ass cliff.

Don't tell me you always involved in quickie? Cause I know that's the only way one would be fast to shift it to a corner and slide in lol

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by lezznjr: 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
Laveda:

Don't tell me you always involved in quickie? Cause I know that's the only way one would be fast to shift it to a corner and slide in lol
Not always, pretty, petite dame.

But sometimes, yeah, a quickie with shallow thrusts keeps a starved püssy breathing until a proper ministration is ready.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by joseph1832ng: 11:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
Laveda:

Sometimes.
grin kiss grin kiss Ma baebae. wink
Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by philGeo(m): 12:06am On Oct 05, 2016
Boys will rock this thread die, Vaseline United away match.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by lola024(f): 4:59am On Oct 05, 2016
philGeo:
Boys will rock this thread die, Vaseline United away match.

are you kidding me?
Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by rawpadgin(m): 5:41am On Oct 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Yes indeed... This is very sleeky and it's seamless feels like u wearing nothing. They have for men too . It's great for ladies tat love to wear tight jeans or yoga pants.... grin

Wanna order some?
no thanks

my kondos won't stay in it

oboy will be jumping out on its own accord
Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 05, 2016
rawpadgin:
no thanks

my kondos won't stay in it

oboy will be jumping out on its own accord

Hahhahahahahahhaaah!!!! Oooh laaawd! U are so funny! cheesy grin

I can't stop laughing..I can imagine that . cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by Piercedclit1(f): 6:03am On Oct 05, 2016
Thongs, gstrings, no underwear cool.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by lola024(f): 6:17am On Oct 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

really funny.......am trying to imagine that....

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by lola024(f): 6:18am On Oct 05, 2016
Piercedclit1:
Thongs, gstrings, no underwear cool.

you are really in tow
Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by rawpadgin(m): 7:23am On Oct 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

u know kondos are very foolish

& mine is the worst

dude usually go crazy @ the slightest provocation

once provoked even the conventional male boxer find it difficult to tame, how then do u expect this fragile looking stuff to cope with it?
Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 05, 2016
rawpadgin:
u know kondos are very foolish

& mine is the worst

dude usually go crazy @ the slightest provocation

once provoked even the conventional male boxer find it difficult to tame, how then do u expect this fragile looking stuff to cope with it?

Oooohh my gosh! grin

It's been ages i laugh like this.... Hahaahahha ur cracking up my ribs na! grin grin grin

Men C-string is different ooo...it's more like a basket... Like in the pishure... wink

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by joseph1832ng: 7:35am On Oct 05, 2016
makydebbie:
boyshorts is my thing wink
No no no... why not g-strings , thongs? Makes a girl looks breathtaking sexy and mouth-watering.
Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by makydebbie(f): 7:40am On Oct 05, 2016
joseph1832ng:
No no no... why not g-strings , thongs? Makes a girl looks breathtaking sexy and mouth-watering.
gringrin

funny enough my sisters use throngs and strings but I didn't like my first experience with itundecided
Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by joseph1832ng: 7:48am On Oct 05, 2016
makydebbie:
gringrin

funny enough my sisters use throngs and strings but I didn't like my first experience with itundecided
I know a couple of girls who don't like wearing g-strings and thongs though, but hey, I hate seeing a girl wear granny panties.. yuck, it's such a turn off... angry
Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by makydebbie(f): 7:52am On Oct 05, 2016
joseph1832ng:
I know a couple of girls who don't like wearing g-strings and thongs though, but hey, I hate seeing a girl wear granny panties.. yuck, it's such a turn off... angry
lol I'm sure the last time I wore granny panties was in primary schoolgringrin
Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by rawpadgin(m): 7:55am On Oct 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Oooohh my gosh! grin

It's been ages i laugh like this.... Hahaahahha ur cracking up my ribs na! grin grin grin

Men C-string is different ooo...it's more like a basket... Like in the pishure... wink
what tha hell! how will i be comfortable with that rope tickling my a$$
Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by joseph1832ng: 7:55am On Oct 05, 2016
makydebbie:
lol I'm sure the last time I wore granny panties was in primary schoolgringrin
grin don't worry, we'll find out soon enough... wink grin

The year is coming to an end, remember? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Disclaimer: Kinginvahala Debunks. / See Gbola! Pretty Lady Uses Fat Long Cucumber To Sex Herself On Instagram Live / Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.