Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu (25954 Views)

Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants / Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu / Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu by Collins0609(m): 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
Okooo we don hear am
Re: You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu by Onogiede(m): 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
Tinubu is mainly a floor member,..been a federal no be beans,.go meet chief Anineh to map out strategist for you,.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu by sorextee(m): 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
grin grin cheesy Na WA o..

houstonia:

now that we all know your school clap for yourself. Will ko Smith ni

obinoral1179:
Now that will all know your age, clap for Yourself.
Re: You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu by Henz24(m): 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
RZArecta:
Whether anybody likes Tinubu or not, Oyegun can't deny receiving millions of naira in bribe from Seriake Dickson to subvert APC's Bayelsa state primaries in favour of Timipre Sylva. I've never seen where someone bought a gun just to shoot himself in the foot just the way APC did grin I mean they had Bayelsa on a platter of gold just for that he goat Oyegun to sell out for a bowl of porridge.... Fackin hell cheesy
and u were their when he collected the millions of naira abi, oya clap for your self

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu by adconline(m): 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
Tom Ikimi is having the last laugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu by Evathyst(f): 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

Funny enough, Tinubu is not even a member of the APC NWC. He is just a 'National Leader'.

So much for a master strategist. Are we not really paying this men more attention than they deserve? Buhari's Presidency has succeeded in showing one thing: Many Nigerians are not as smart as we thought and they are cowards.
It never ceases to amaze me how folks like you analyse issues. Little wonder you're termed 'wailers'

So because Tinubu isn't a member of APC's NWC he can't remove Oyegun as National Chairman? I laugh at your stupidity! cheesy cheesy

When it was time to vote on the implementation of the Appeal Committee report, whose allies are the majority? Buhari's own abi? Besides, do you know that Ahmadu Bello was the founder of NPC, yet he refused to be this country's prime minister. Why? Shallow minds like you wouldn't understand. wink wink

The only political mistake Awolowo made was leaving his position as the premier of western region for the opposition leader House of Rep. You think Tinubu would be stupid enough to allow himself to be caged because of a mere appellation? Mr man, kindly enrol in the nearest secondary school in your locality so as to receive some History lessons cos it seems you're a complete ignoramus in that regard.

Peace.

3 Likes

Re: You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu by HBIAFRA1: 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
I don't know why yorubas will never learn, it beats me how they go about beating their chests shouting 'Sophistication' while everything is pointing to the contrary.

Benjamin Adekunle took his hatred for Igbos to another level during the civil war when he went about shooting women and children at the outskirts of Biafra while the hausa/fulani were watching. After using him, they disgraced him out of the army without any benefits such that he was looking for small contracts to feed himself before he died. At some point, his son was begging for donations to be made to take him to just Ghana for treatment. We are not even talking of taking him to the USA, Germany or UK oo, just to ordinary Ghana that we can trek into he could not afford it.

Obafemi Awolowo was also used by the hausa/fulani to wage the war against Igbos were he suggested that Biafran children by starved which lead to the death of so many. Awolowo was hoping that the hausa/fulani would compensate him by supporting him to become president but it only turned out he had been used and dumped. The northerners threw all their support behind their son Shagari and Awolowo was never president.

As though this was not enough, Babangida was about to arrest Awolowo(which would have been the second time the northerners would be arresting him if it had happened) and to avoid this disgrace, Awolowo had to commit suicide by drinking poison(I think Ratak).

Abiola the yoruba aare onakankanfo thought that he had the north all behind him only for them to cancel his electoral victory and throw him in prison. The hausa/fulani still went ahead to serve him a very special tea which he drank and died. They went a step further by dispatching his wife Kudirat to join him in eternity.

This brings us down to Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka BAT- jagajaga borgu. Like FFK said, Buhari is the spirit clearly behind Tinubu's woes. The hausa/fulani are out to destroy Tinubu and reduce him to one of those agberos running around Lagos shouting 'owomida' at the top of their voices. Again, another yoruba leader has been used and is being dumped.

I keep wondering why yorubas continue to mistake treachery for sophistication and cowardice for wisdom.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu by Evathyst(f): 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
HBIAFRA1:
I don't know why yorubas will never learn, it beats me how they go about beating their chests shouting 'Sophistication' while everything is pointing to the contrary.

Benjamin Adekunle took his hatred for Igbos to another level during the civil war when he went about shooting women and children at the outskirts of Biafra while the hausa/fulani were watching. After using him, they disgraced him out of the army without any benefits such that he was looking for small contracts to feed himself before he died. At some point, his son was begging for donations to be made to take him to just Ghana for treatment. We are not even talking of taking him to the USA, Germany or UK oo, just to ordinary Ghana that we can trek into he could not afford it.

Obafemi Awolowo was also used by the hausa/fulani to wage the war against Igbos were he suggested that Biafran children by starved which lead to the death of so many. Awolowo was hoping that the hausa/fulani would compensate him by supporting him to become president but it only turned out he had been used and dumped. The northerners threw all their support behind their son Shagari and Awolowo was never president.

As though this was not enough, Babangida was about to arrest Awolowo(which would have been the second time the northerners would be arresting him if it had happened) and to avoid this disgrace, Awolowo had to commit suicide by drinking poison(I think Ratak).

Abiola the yoruba aare onakankanfo thought that he had the north all behind him only for them to cancel his electoral victory and throw him in prison. The hausa/fulani still went ahead to serve him a very special tea which he drank and died. They went a step further by dispatching his wife Kudirat to join him in eternity.

This brings us down to Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka BAT- jagajaga borgu. Like FFK said, Buhari is the spirit clearly behind Tinubu's woes. The hausa/fulani are out to destroy Tinubu and reduce him to one of those agberos running around Lagos shouting 'owomida' at the top of their voices. Again, another yoruba leader has been used and is being dumped.

I keep wondering why yorubas continue to mistake treachery for sophistication and cowardice for wisdom.
I have already answered the original proponent of this 'madness'. wink wink

It's a pity you can't even be original on your foolishness. You have to recycle another person's idiocy so as to score cheap likes. Lolz. Even in foolishness, you should try to be original. cheesy cheesy

Now you've been noticed, kindly fall off a cliff.

5 Likes

Re: You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu by Henz24(m): 12:09am On Oct 05, 2016
Evathyst:
I have already answered the original proponent of this 'madness'. wink wink

It's a pity you can't even be original on your foolishness. You have to recycle another person's idiocy so as to score cheap likes. Lolz. Even in foolishness, you should try to be original. cheesy cheesy

Now you've been noticed, kindly fall off a cliff.
chai wifey, dis on touch me for heart, it has do biko
Re: You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu by MONITZ: 12:14am On Oct 05, 2016
fulanimafia:
"Do they know that we were in the trenches together in the NADECO days? Why can’t people who have mutual respect for each other have different opinions?

All we had was difference of opinions, yes it was expressed a bit harshly but that doesn’t remove the basic fact that we have worked together for a very long time” - OYEGUN

We have now heard the actual reality straight from the horses mouth.

Nobody has sidelined Jagaban. From FFK to Aribasala to NL resident flatrons, all the suckers walloped by Tinubu and Buhari's 2015 hurricane which swept away their corrupt hero are now desperately trying to create an impression of disharmony between the President, Tinubu and Oyegun grin

I must however commend Oyegun for his matured response to Tinubu's missiles. The Jagaban is bound to accept the olive branch in no time...all's well that ends well.

I laugh and stand with PMB and Jagaban. cool

The greatest deceit is to continue living in denial or not accepting the outcome of sth that is so glaring for all to see. So continue in ur self -deceit if it will make u feel better or sleep well at night and also continue to stand with whosoever until the roof of the structure caves in on the occupants.

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu by emi14: 12:33am On Oct 05, 2016
Interesting. No more secret agenda
Re: You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu by MrCEO69(m): 12:36am On Oct 05, 2016
fulanimafia:
"Do they know that we were in the trenches together in the NADECO days? Why can’t people who have mutual respect for each other have different opinions?

All we had was difference of opinions, yes it was expressed a bit harshly but that doesn’t remove the basic fact that we have worked together for a very long time” - OYEGUN

Nobody has sidelined Jagaban. From FFK to Aribasala to NL resident flatrons, all the suckers walloped by Tinubu and Buhari's 2015 hurricane which swept away their corrupt hero are now desperately trying to create an impression of disharmony between the President, Tinubu and Oyegun grin

I must however commend Oyegun for his matured response to Tinubu's missiles. The Jagaban is bound to accept the olive branch in no time...all's well that ends well.

Hehehe, so u are shaking b4! But who is Jagaban that u r standing with, does he make laws that will straight the bend economy we are in now... Abeg make i hear word. Ur brother is doing a Good job in a very bad way, which at the end is bad. U can do the right thing at the wrong time. But he doesn't listen. It took him a whole f*cling 6month to choose ministers and 2016 is gone with not even one of the plan in the budget implemented. He is there fighting corruption. Who that one epp?? He is making so many bad decision, u should be ashamed. I just came not to bust ur bubbles (u dey happy sai dem no dey fight with tinubu), but to tell u d fact which u already know but dnt want to blive it. Its like seeing black nd calling it white.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu by oluwableskay(m): 12:41am On Oct 05, 2016
this was how pdp crisis started,i dont know if tinubu must have his ways all the time,if somthing do not favour u grandpa,accept it and let it go instead of displaying unnecessary ego.God bless my country.
Re: You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu by fulanimafia: 12:53am On Oct 05, 2016
MrCEO69:

Hehehe, so u are shaking b4! But who is Jagaban that u r standing with, does he make laws that will straight the bend economy we are in now... Abeg make i hear word. Ur brother is doing a Good job in a very bad way, which at the end is bad. U can do the right thing at the wrong time. But he doesn't listen. It took him a whole f*cling 6month to choose ministers and 2016 is gone with not even one of the plan in the budget implemented. He is there fighting corruption. Who that one epp?? He is making so many bad decision, u should be ashamed. I just came not to bust ur bubbles (u dey happy sai dem no dey fight with tinubu), but to tell u d fact which u already know but dnt want to blive it. Its like seeing black nd calling it white.

Calm down, Buhari will deliver and you will re-elect him based on nothing but performance in 2019. Mark my word. For the record I'm extremely proud of Buhari's present sincere efforts to lift us out of this recession that we were led into by PDP's 16 years of looting, mismanagement, misgovernance and failure to diversify.

Now regarding bubbles, there are none to burst because Buhari will win the North and SW again in 2019 with or without Tinubu; because from antecedents the majority in the region vote based on performance not emotional sentiments, which PMB will surely deliver.

My support for Tinubu and desire for harmony and peaceful continuity in the party is purely in acknowledgment of his sacrifices and great efforts in helping us kick out the corrupt ineffectual buffoon from the villa, and effectively relegate him to the pages of Nigeria's political history.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu by bodee(m): 1:23am On Oct 05, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
grin grin

Do you know what this man just told Tinubu?

"If you think you are as powerful as you claim, come to the NWC and try to remove me as party chair. You know the procedure. Stop ranting on the pages of newspapers like a biish".

This is coming after his meeting with Buhari who assured him to "forget that one. He thinks he can cage you like he had been doing to others. Please, Mr c/man, you have a job to do and don't concern yourself with people who have no job."

Funny enough, Tinubu is not even a member of the APC NWC. He is just a 'National Leader'. He has no vote when it comes to voting on Oyegun's removal. Oyegun is just taunting him like your younger one does from the safe confines of your mother's lap(after she has warned you never to beat him in her presence).

So much for a master strategist. Are we not really paying this men more attention than they deserve? Buhari's Presidency has succeeded in showing one thing: Many Nigerians are not as smart as we thought and they are cowards.
hmmn, Interpreter-General of the federation
Re: You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu by greggng: 3:41am On Oct 05, 2016
adeaks:
So after Tinubu's noise the nomination of Akeredolu will not be reversed, and Oyegun will still remain Party Chairman. Double blow for Jagaban. undecided

It is interesting how Buhari has steadfastly kept silent while allowing his boys (el rufai, amaechi et all) deal ruthlessly with Tinubu at every turn. Buhari does not even act as if he knows that Tinubu is being cut to size on all fronts. grin

Amaechi is a gentleman he has no time for what u re saying.
Re: You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu by codeIX(m): 4:31am On Oct 05, 2016
This party and hypocrisy sef.....the ruling Party's Chairman now knows that rules are meant to be followed. What about the members of the main opposition party that are constantly being maligned/prosecuted on the pages of newspapers?
Re: You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu by Yeligray(m): 4:49am On Oct 05, 2016
Lolz...watin consign me as if na beta face...mtchew
Re: You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu by Yeligray(m): 4:51am On Oct 05, 2016
Who the read newspaper nowadays sef?...carry my #50 go buy beta groundnut sip garri#. As if your face go change the price of rice for market.
Re: You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu by rooftech: 4:56am On Oct 05, 2016
A Man who could not deliver his units for his party in any election, is responding to tinubu ,oyegun as a permanent secretary was removed by PMB in 1984.
Re: You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu by Beadex1(m): 5:31am On Oct 05, 2016
round one fight..............oyegun wins (flawless victory)
round two fight..............still watching , will update later
Re: You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu by RZArecta(m): 5:50am On Oct 05, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

My friend,which bayelsa..
Apc lost bayelsa immediately sylva became flag bearer..
Alaibe..for sure..
Apc only wasted money there..imagine tinubu coming to bayelsa to rig election..belike you know dey town dat year..
on a good day would Sylva have won that primaries ? Alaibe had most of the delegates in his palm already even weeks before the primaries and lodged in hotels them as far as Delta state. If Oyegun and fellow sell-outs' in the APC had allowed things play properly, they would have won Bayelsa easily. I was near the stadium when Oshiomole's convoy smuggled him out like a rat cheesy
Re: You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu by RZArecta(m): 5:51am On Oct 05, 2016
Henz24:
[s]and u were their when he collected the millions of naira abi, oya clap for your self[/s]
Re: You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu by engrchykae(m): 6:35am On Oct 05, 2016
fulanimafia:

in as much as the Ostrich premier league is not a baduu league to practice ur career,the Barclay's premier league is far better
Re: You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu by nyabingi(m): 6:51am On Oct 05, 2016
fulanimafia:

Calm down, Buhari will deliver and you will re-elect him based on nothing but performance in 2019. Mark my word. For the record I'm extremely proud of Buhari's present sincere efforts to lift us out of this recession that we were led into by PDP's 16 years of looting, mismanagement, misgovernance and failure to diversify.

Now regarding bubbles, there are none to burst because Buhari will win the North and SW again in 2019 with or without Tinubu; because from antecedents the majority in the region vote based on performance not emotional sentiments, which PMB will surely deliver.

My support for Tinubu and desire for harmony and peaceful continuity in the party is purely in acknowledgment of his sacrifices and great efforts in helping us kick out the corrupt ineffectual buffoon from the villa, and effectively relegate him to the pages of Nigeria's political history.

so you mean the constitution will be amended so that Buhari can be re elected because the last time I checked age is no more on his side citing the Nigerian constitution...keep writing jargons just to console your suffering self!
Re: You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu by bleblebleble(f): 6:54am On Oct 05, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] just d first stage
Re: You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu by buchilino(m): 6:57am On Oct 05, 2016
RZArecta:
Whether anybody likes Tinubu or not, Oyegun can't deny receiving millions of naira in bribe from Seriake Dickson to subvert APC's Bayelsa state primaries in favour of Timipre Sylva. I've never seen where someone bought a gun just to shoot himself in the foot just the way APC did grin I mean they had Bayelsa on a platter of gold just for that he goat Oyegun to sell out for a bowl of porridge.... Fackin hell cheesy

DATS A VERY POWERFUL ALLEGATION UR MAKING. I HOPE U HAVE A STRONG EVIDENCE N PROOF OF WAT UR SAYING. NOT BY QUOTING NEWSPAPER REPORTS.
Re: You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu by Rahym001(m): 7:07am On Oct 05, 2016
joeprince23:
For those with comprehension problem what oyegun said is, akeredolus candidacy will not be reversed and secondly he will not resign as APC chair. Forget his soft diplomatic language,he actually ridiculed and smacked TINUBU right in the face

the way you misread things is unimaginable.

In life sometimes we have different opinion, even with our friends does it mean we are quarreling?
Re: You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu by mandax: 7:16am On Oct 05, 2016
Tunami:
.Another blow for the wailing zombies. Anyway i dont care abou apc or pdp. Ilt's only the economy i care about.

At least zombies now understand why they were being called zombies during the last presidential election campaign

Hunger go don hammer zombies tire by now.

By the way, where are NgeneUkwenu, Omenka, Abagworo, Berem?
Re: You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu by ificatchmodeh: 8:24am On Oct 05, 2016
RZArecta:
on a good day would Sylva have won that primaries ? Alaibe had most of the delegates in his palm already even weeks before the primaries and lodged in hotels them as far as Delta state. If Oyegun and fellow sell-outs' in the APC had allowed things play properly, they would have won Bayelsa easily. I was near the stadium when Oshiomole's convoy smuggled him out like a rat cheesy

Yea..
On point.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG / Reno Omokri Mocks APC Following Aisha Buhari’s Tweets / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Lagos Apc Governorship Candidate Sanwo Olu(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.