Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Why Your Man Is Lying To You And What You Can Do About It. (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Your Man Is Lying To You And What You Can Do About It. (18+) (813 Views)

Lady That Drinks Sperm Speaks About It 18+ Video / Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be / Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Your Man Is Lying To You And What You Can Do About It. (18+) by Flickzvill(m): 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
If you think he isn’t telling you the truth, I bet he isn’t. I am far from sure, but that is the direction I am betting.
I bet he is lying to you because he feels that if you knew the truth you would punish him or would not give him what he needs. I am talking about good men here, telling good lies. This is not an article about scoundrels.

THIS IS NOT AN ARTICLE FOR WOMEN OR MEN WHO ARE IN A HEAVILY CONFLICTED RELATIONSHIP WITH A MAN. TALKING ABOUT HONESTY WITH A MAN CAN BE DANGEROUS, VERY DANGEROUS. THIS IS AN ARTICLE FOR WOMEN AND MEN WHO ARE IN A GOOD, COMPASSIONATE, LOVING RELATIONSHIP WHO ARE INTERESTED IN INCREASING THEIR ALREADY EXCELLENT LEVEL OF INTIMACY. IF YOU FEEL THAT TALKING ABOUT HONESTY WITH YOUR MAN IS NOT A GOOD IDEA, THIS TIME, DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME READING FURTHER.

sir Thomson- I worked for fifteen years counseling men with substance use disorders. Men who are having problems related to drug abuse often have a good deal of practice in lying. They lie about not being intoxicated, not being intoxicated at the time something bad happened, about where the money actually went, what was the real cause of the accident, about what drugs they are using, how much and how often and why the drug screen lab test results came back the way they did.

Every day I went to work, I got lied to. One way to respond to a lying liar is to raise the volume of your voice and give your honest opinion about their version of the truth. In counseling it’s called “confrontation.” This counseling technique has been used a lot in the past. Today it is just used too much.

When a man is called out on his lying he may get angry and double down on his claims that his lies are the truth. He may become afraid as to how he can’t live with the truth and shut down, go deeper into numb denial because it is better than being afraid. He may confess to lies to escape the situation, only to return to lying later. I am not saying that loud confrontation never penetrates the armor of some lying men leading to confessions, expression of remorse, positive behavioral change and the sincere making of amends. I am only suggesting it usually doesn’t work that way.

I used to lead lecture and discussion groups with men on the topic of honesty. If a man could only have attributes that could be described in the English language with the letter “H” and was limited to four such attributes, he might chosen Heroic, Humble, Humorous and Honest. Many men focus on the attributes of Hard Working, Hard Body and the ability to get a Hard-on. Most potential partners prefer the first four “H’s.” Of these, Honesty might be the most important.

In these discussion groups we would examine the training that most men receive in the importance of lying well. Men, as boys, learn that lying is a great life hack in getting what you want and avoiding punishment. Boy culture often includes permission to discipline boys by hitting them harder and more often than girls. A boy can take a beating better than a girl and needs to learn how to take them better, often goes the reasoning. Boys often learn the value of lying to avoid punishment.
continue....http://osagiesblogs..com.ng/2016/10/why-your-man-is-lying-to-you-and-what.html

Re: Why Your Man Is Lying To You And What You Can Do About It. (18+) by IlorinFirstSon(m): 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
Na you win UBA essay writing abi?

Biko, next Poster should summarize. undecided
Re: Why Your Man Is Lying To You And What You Can Do About It. (18+) by Flickzvill(m): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
IlorinFirstSon:
Na you win UBA essay writing abi?

Biko, next Poster should summarize. undecided
read my friend don't be lazy its an educative article
Re: Why Your Man Is Lying To You And What You Can Do About It. (18+) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
I can't read this shit,, and i knw op too can't read it
Copy and paste oshi tongue
Re: Why Your Man Is Lying To You And What You Can Do About It. (18+) by Firstboi01(m): 12:35am On Oct 15, 2016
And so the search continues... Please anybody that has read it should please summarise it for me o...

Meanwhile, lemme sleep...
Re: Why Your Man Is Lying To You And What You Can Do About It. (18+) by firstking01(m): 8:17am On Oct 15, 2016
Nexxxxt.......________----------______-------->>>>>
Re: Why Your Man Is Lying To You And What You Can Do About It. (18+) by olaboy001(m): 8:30am On Oct 15, 2016
Have read the first line

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Father Beaten To Pulp For Refusing To Allow His Daughter Circumcised / How To Get A Girl Who Seems Completely Out Of Your League! / What Is The Secret To Self Discipline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.