Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) (32832 Views)

Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) / Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by SpitsOnYoruba: 10:42am On Oct 05, 2016
Xde
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by anonimi: 10:45am On Oct 05, 2016
What have the Yobe governors done with their federal allocation, ECA money, IGR and loans that they cannot have:

- desks and chairs
- professional teachers instead of corpers

for their students?
Meanwhile thanks to the dedicated corper who is going the extra mile.
Happy Teachers day!!!

[img]http://www2.ed.gov/nclb/overview/intro/presentation/Slide1.jpg[/img]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 10:47am On Oct 05, 2016
obiremy:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/gdjss-hausari-students-yobe-sit-on.html

I can see male and female section.Islam frustrating gender equality and integration since 1700AD.
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 10:50am On Oct 05, 2016
Fear north
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by anonimi: 10:50am On Oct 05, 2016
I have just confirmed that Yobe state has been ruled by DullardPoo's original party, ANPP since 1999. shocked
Any zombie expecting the tenant in Aso Rock to do anything on education for ALL our children is on a looooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg thing.
Without education, there cannot be any sustainable development that enriches us all.
Real Baba Promise & Fail.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3018404_fbimg1440078497612_jpeg3a8a60a93f1e032153541a608593102d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3131247_cu55se7vaaaykzj_jpeg8d3b0e22c761643e651e5d09f82d1552

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by VivaDeAngelo(m): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2016
I would have served in this Yobe, but I redeployed even though the Spirit was ministering to me to go serve in Yobe. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by Ayostephen1(m): 10:51am On Oct 05, 2016
SOME OF THEIR GOVERNORS CAN AFFORD BUYING METAL CASKETS FOR DISTRIBUTION IN THEIR MOSQUE BUT CANNOT BUY ORDINARY WOODING CHAIRS AND LOCKERS FOR THESE STUDENTS. SHAME

1 Like

Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by benjanny(m): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2016
Tufiakwa,God purnish Yobe state government
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by teepsee(f): 10:58am On Oct 05, 2016
Please let don't be judgemental here by attributing this to the norther part alone, there is no state in Nigeria that don't have a place like this or even worse.

Our leaders don't just care about us, that is the honest truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by ednut1(m): 10:58am On Oct 05, 2016
Richy4:

I do not understand... Is he committing any crime in teaching in Yobe state where he was posted or does the yobe state Government forbid corp members?
this can be seen as a form of protest against the govt which is forbidden in d nysc handbook. he should not have appeared in the pic. disgraceful from the govt and its education ministries by the way. i weep for nigeria
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by joinnow: 10:59am On Oct 05, 2016
No blame them joor na their culture.
Even for house and their Aramaic school na for ground they all sit. at most they buy turkey rug.SHI KINA.
Abi u don see sit for mosque before
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by mhisbliss(f): 11:00am On Oct 05, 2016
am i the only one that noticed he keeps using flow instead of floor? How the hell did he become a youth corper
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by kristana(f): 11:01am On Oct 05, 2016
Some of the girls are covering their faces
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by breakeven: 11:04am On Oct 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:
It only goes to show that boko is indeed haram over there. And to even think that most of the leaders of this country are from the North, really it's a big shame.

Shame of Buhari l, Tambuwal and co angry angry
They will still prefer their leaders who neglect them than the so called non believers who will care for them and provide this basics. Don't pity them, let them enjoy their ignorance.
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by mangojuice(m): 11:12am On Oct 05, 2016
nawa o! the youth corps member could not express this disgrace impeccably.
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by MCencyclopedia(m): 11:18am On Oct 05, 2016
Nigeria government is working
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by autonomous22: 11:28am On Oct 05, 2016
I go wan serve for dis kam skul, atleast make I see reasons why I no dey go class go teach, if u complain I go say I no fit teach students while dey r sitting on d floor
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2016
obiremy:
As shared by Bukar........

'This is GDJSS Hausari Students Nguru LGA Yobe State sitting in flow, other areas flow can't students sit on the flow due to the damages of the flows. Education sector was left in Yobe State toh Allah ya jara'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/gdjss-hausari-students-yobe-sit-on.html

A Corper wrote this crap?? A B.Sc holder can't spell "Floor" and construct a full sentence well?....Its a shame!!!!!
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by smartguyonline(m): 11:39am On Oct 05, 2016
End time corp member, End time students, End time post, End time readers..... hehehe

Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by cocaineaddict(m): 11:52am On Oct 05, 2016
Rizmo:
Abeg who understand wetin the teacher dey talk?
Wic kain English bi dis nao? Abi him too na product of this kain flow skool?

It can only be in the north or Southwest.
grin grin grin dis man sef
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by neocortex: 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
Richy4:

I do not understand... Is he committing any crime in teaching in Yobe state where he was posted or does the yobe state Government forbid corp members?

Nigerian government and its officials are unpredictable,
next thing you will hear is corper arrested for insulting
governor.
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by neocortex: 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
kristana:
Some of the girls are covering their faces

Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by oblak00(m): 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
I understand the pictures but the following write up, I cannot make head nor tail of it
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by Collins0609(m): 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by Akbaba3310(m): 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
In this same Yobe state, some e-rats will be fighting the PDP vs APC fight. The Parents of the Students will run after the convoy of their Political Leaders. Their Senators will come back from NASS and share N1,000 to them + half bag of millet. On the part of the Parents, would it be difficult to organise PTA if there is none and put some materials in place for their wards if their Government is useless in education.
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by hucienda: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
See English.

How did this guy graduate?
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
obiremy:
As shared by Bukar........

'This is GDJSS Hausari Students Nguru LGA Yobe State sitting in flow, other areas flow can't students sit on the flow due to the damages of the flows. Education sector was left in Yobe State toh Allah ya jara'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/gdjss-hausari-students-yobe-sit-on.html
AND THIS IS A STATE GOVERN BY THE SO CALLED PROGRESSIVE, FROM A.P.P TO A.N.P.P TO A.P.C,he be like say na Jonathan cause am!
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by maasoap(m): 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
KwaraRat:
The north sef.

The original boko harams are their elites.

Even in your region, some students have no classrooms to stay, just under trees. We have seen it here on nairaland.
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by maasoap(m): 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
joinnow:
No blame them joor na their culture.
Even for house and their Aramaic school na for ground they all sit. at most they buy turkey rug.SHI KINA.
Abi u don see sit for mosque before
That's not a mosque. You no go school? Or, comprehension is your problem?
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
APC channnnnnnnge........
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by shine96: 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ooh our leaders na God we leave una to.
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
You purposely sat on the floor with the pupil just to seek attention and besides see how the pupil are looking at the person snapping the picture

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) / UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance / Family Of Late Corper Kemisola Adeniran Receives N1.9M From INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.