Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) (32834 Views)

Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) / Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
His choice
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by DesChyko: 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
Richy4:

I do not understand... Is he committing any crime in teaching in Yobe state where he was posted or does the yobe state Government forbid corp members?

Actually, he is breaching a core NYSC rule.
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
oloriooko:
The guy did not need to sit on the floor to make a statement, we know those kids sit on the floor to learn which is horrible but the teacher sitting on the floor in the midst of the student is impracticable.
I think the guy was just trying to show the world the utterly poor condition of learning in that school but that he sits on the floor to teach is a faboo

You are 100% correct Bro. You can even observe that the students are looking a bit uneasy he was sitting next to them.
How does he write on the board from his sitting position on the floor.
Granted the school like most public schools in Nigeria are in a pitiable state but this is just bublicity stunt.
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by michaelok(m): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
Even though Yobe state has a not so cool educational system, i think the corper (or whoever) did not present his case well. Did you notice the floor in the said pix is tiled with MARBLE. Anyone who can afford dat can also afford wooden desks. I think they are just inclining their educational system with their religious or rather traditional values, of sitting on the floor.
Did i make sense?
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by eazydon(m): 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
A guy mistakenly transferred N200k (out of N210k balance in his account) to a wrong account number via mobile money transfer. After thinking of a way to stop the person from withdrawing the money, he came up with an idea of sending a text message to the person's phone number saying:
"Hello dark and worthy initiate, I hope you're OK. I believe you have received the money I sent to you. It's for your
initiation into the eternal mystical order of glorious satanism in the Ogboni fraternity scheduled to take place tomorrow at 12 midnight. That money is only for your transport. I'll send you more for shopping. There are riches awaiting you in this kingdom. Two weeks after the initiation, a family member
very close to your heart will die, this will unlock your ticket to wealth and you will have the ability to fly at night to any part
of the world. Thanks in advance. But in case you're not ready to join, please send back the money immediately to avoid ur sudden death."
Five minutes later, he got an SMS saying:
"Please send another N200k, my friend is also interested. Nigerian economy has frustrated us too much."
The man fainted..lol....
Evenin pals, hope u all enjoyed ur day. Blessed week ahead.
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by emmydollars4life(m): 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
I hope I am not the only person seeing floor as flow there.
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
and tell me this people are not backward, Dangote , Dantata, IBB Ty danjuma where are u guys
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by akigbemaru: 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
School classroom
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by pedrilo: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
yet they have a governor in dat state, plus senators and reps
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by TheGuy5: 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
Make your own money!
Train hard, work simple and smart!
Become a smart Cellphone Technical support guru
Skill is the capital you need!
A book resource is yours to consult continuously; A seminar or workshop is time limited.
Get this best trending book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs including how to get started. See reviews by readers in the image.
Available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, eBay etc
Or click link below.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8

Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 07, 2016
Aisha Buhari wont see this now,since her kids are schooling abroad,these people are so insensitive.
KINGMAKER001:
Now tell me how someone with this sitting posture will be able to learn and comprehend what's been taught? over the years, there's been governors,house of rep members,senators ,local govt chairmen,house of assembly members that represented and re still representing that region..why were they not able and why have they not been able to at least provide reading desks and chairs for the pupils? because all their children are abroad and are attending one of the best schools in the world.. that's why the westerners will always think so little and low of the blacks,I don't know what's wrong with African leaders,especially Nigerian leaders... All these past and present leaders should be given a slow and painful death sentence... This is really disheartening.
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by joinnow: 6:13am On Oct 07, 2016
maasoap:

That's not a mosque. You no go school? Or, comprehension is your problem?
When you go to Rome you adjust to Roman.
If that is what is obtainable there he should adjust and serve it just one year.
Beside he can buy chair and desk for them.
Is it not some corpers that build classrooms, dig borehole,stuck library with book and computer etc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) / UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance / Family Of Late Corper Kemisola Adeniran Receives N1.9M From INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.