Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) (28973 Views)

Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush / Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) / Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by fabian063: 11:50am On Oct 05, 2016
People are really doing crazy stuffs because of the recession.
Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by chiomzy86(f): 11:57am On Oct 05, 2016
grodt999:

kudos to a woman who had a child knowing she cannot feed it?
The mentality of black africans, kai! 6th century monkeys

do u prefer she aborts..stop this holier than thou attitude ,cos you are not a virgin...she did the right thing instead of selling...nobody is perfect

2 Likes

Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by beautydutch(f): 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
Nzeokafor:
This one touch me...

Normally i do drop jokes after commenting, but dis one touch me...
the Lord is good
Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
What is her plan? Is she trying to play holy mother? No amount of note can justify her action.
Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by faitheverest(f): 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
grodt999:

Must you people take everything too serious? Cant you see it was just a joke white African? 10th century lion... ... Oversabilism

Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by Collins0609(m): 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
Iranu abacha
Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by Ekeke1(m): 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
White African

1 Like

Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by maasoap(m): 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
Pidggin:
Kudos to her mother. Buhari well done o lipsrsealed
What if the baby wasn't rescued on time? No be your region dem dey accuse toddler of being a wizard and abandoned on the street for many months? Trash!

1 Like

Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by luckypeace1980: 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
[quote author=BiafraudExposed post=49935455][size=24pt]Before u call her a wicked mother take a look of what I have to say[/size]

Now Nigeria government does not want this girl to sell their babies to married couples who are childless they said it's human trafficking. Now let me ask

*Nnena does not want a baby
- You said she should not abort its a sin...

*Nnena has kept this baby but her boyfriend denies it. And she hardly feed talk more feeding a baby. Nnena is poor.
- You said if her boyfriend denies it it doesn't matter

*Nnena planning to kill this baby it's above abortion. since she's poor ,she's still young... Her boyfriend denies he is the father
- You said if she kills her baby is murder

*Nnena is planning to give Chief Balo's family who has been barren for years...
- You said she shouldn't its human trafficking...

Now some of you may say why don't she give it to an orphanage home... Now who will take care of the baby better an orphanage home that has 100 children or a barren family that has none...

The government does not want selling of babies is the government willing to give those girls like 2 million or 1 to train the baby to maturity...
If you say the orphanage is willing... Please be sincere when last did you as a Human being gave a tangible money to the orphanage... That means u still want the hunger to kill them... But u said she should not abort...

Some will say can't she abstain and refrain from sex... Before you advice young girls to refrain from sex.

You are you a virgin?

You are not willing to help this girl and her baby... You're not willing to help the orphanage... But you're against her giving to a family who really needs a child... That will pay this girl a good money to start up her life...

What exactly should she do with the baby...?

Because you can't just say she should abstain from sex.

Since the government and you against her cannot help her. So what should she do if not kill the baby or sell it..

So the best thing is that girls who are poor should be allowed to give their babies to other families... It should not be human trafficking anymore...

If you say the girls must train this babies we would continue seeing this kind of news daily...

The best way for this is young girls who are poor should be allowed to give their babies to families who care... The government should no longer call it human trafficking because right now some orphanage homes are rejecting babies..

That is my idea than calling her a wicked mother
Girls should be allowed to give their babies to families it shouldn't be baby trafficking anymore.. Than living the baby to die.. me self don tie for this kind country we are
Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by rozario: 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
Consequences of living a careless life
grodt999:

Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by Missmossy(f): 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
Such a beautiful baby, thank God she wasn't used for rituals. It should be a young lady that birthed her, i won't call her mother embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by luckypeace1980: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
[/color]

Now Nigeria government does not want this girl to sell their babies to married couples who are childless they said it's human trafficking. Now let me ask

- You said she should not abort its a sin..[color=#006600].

*Nnena has kept this baby but her boyfriend denies it. And she hardly feed talk more feeding a baby. Nnena is poor.

*Nnena planning to kill this baby it's above abortion. since she's poor ,she's still young... Her boyfriend denies he is the father

Now some of you may say why don't she give it to an orphanage home... Now who will take care of the baby better an orphanage home that has 100 children or a barren family that has none...

The government does not want selling of babies is the government willing to give those girls like 2 million or 1 to train the baby to maturity...
If you say the orphanage is willing... Please be sincere when last did you as a Human being gave a tangible money to the orphanage... That means u still want the hunger to kill them... But u said she should not abort...

Some will say can't she abstain and refrain from sex... Before you advice young girls to refrain from sex.

You are you a virgin?

You are not willing to help this girl and her baby... You're not willing to help the orphanage... But you're against her giving to a family who really needs a child... That will pay this girl a good money to start up her life...

Since the me self don tie for this kind country we are
Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by luckypeace1980: 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
Tank God d baby is rescued alive

1 Like

Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by Me23(m): 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
Well I'll not say wat she did was right, but compare her to some jezebel wo called dem self mother dat throw away dia babes into canals, dump into Bush n so on. At least dis one get sense, she knw d sufferness she went through n could allow d babe shud die just lyk
Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by LorDBolton(m): 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
[size=24pt]Before u call her a wicked mother take a look of what I have to say[/size]

You are you a virgin?

Since the government and you against her cannot help her. So what should she do if not kill the baby or sell it..

So the best thing is that girls who are poor should be allowed to give their babies to other families... It should not be human trafficking anymore...

If you say the girls must train this babies we would continue seeing this kind of news daily...

The best way for this is young girls who are poor should be allowed to give their babies to families who care... The government should no longer call it human trafficking because right now some orphanage homes are rejecting babies..

Girls should be allowed to give their babies to families it shouldn't be baby trafficking anymore.. Than living the baby to die...

Madam even in obodo oyibo you cannot sell your baby...it's trafficking

But you can drop it off at orphanages / foster homes who will then put the baby up for abortion

You can also register on fed websites where families (of your choosing) can then lobby you via legal fed/state agencies so you could go live with them till you put to bed after which they take the kid

Etc.

But YOU CANNOT SELL YOUR BABY... it's a crime

1 Like

Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by kdfinest(m): 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
[size=24pt]Before u call her a wicked mother take a look of what I have to say[/size]

You are you a virgin?

Girls should be allowed to give their babies to families it shouldn't be baby trafficking anymore.. Than living the baby to die...
WELL IF SHE CANT ABSTAIN THEN THEY SHOULD HAVE PROTECTED S*X.

1 Like

Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by ahmedzak46: 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ladies, if u can't take care of a baby, pls don't OPEN ur legs at d first instance.
I don talk my own
Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by notoriousbabe: 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ewooooooooo osusumustflow you have done it again cry cry cry cry
Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by ify84(m): 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

They should then give out the children to the childless for free.
Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by enomakos(m): 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

You are you a virgin?

correct bro

1 Like

Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by SMARTKOSSY: 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

You are you a virgin?

so u get this kind sense all dis while... Abi u copied this? Tot u r a lunatic dat is configured to make tribal comments 24/7.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by mustaphasaidu: 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
d time d yeye man d open her limbs she no run,na now she know say wahala dey & she run Hmmmmm!,some women sef
Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by twentyk(m): 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
I don't have sympathy for her but the little baby...
the girl is a stupid b itch ....when she was doing it her brain no tell her to protect her self...9 months,labour then throway....that's rubbish....
ladies should protect themselves against unwanted pregnancy.... its ur life
Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
beautydutch:
the Lord is good

How e take concern my post? Or d topic?
Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by Pidggin(f): 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
maasoap:

What if the baby wasn't rescued on time? No be your region dem dey accuse toddler of being a wizard and abandoned on the street for many months? Trash!

No bi your region dem dey marry six years old? Tarr!
Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by theophorus(m): 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
...See people writing epistles justify HUMAN TRAFFICKING...
...Wisdom is Important...
Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by Samsonklin(m): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
grodt999:

i second dat. Yes! Kudos 2 her. Is she nt better than d ones who will sell d baby for small amount of money? Which ever reason she did dat, i'm in no position 2 criticize. You should too.
PS: y'all should stp judging people by d decisions they make cos u do not knw d options dey had to choose from. #no_disrespect
Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by victorkc(m): 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
Information available has revealed that the baby girl has been adopted by the traditional ruler in the area who does not have a female child. GOD AT WORK
Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by Samsonklin(m): 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
magicminister:
Damn

You never know the situation someone is passing through.
All I see is a mother making a huge sacrifice in order to provide a better life for her child.

Kudos to all mothers. We love you all.

Before you judge, don't forget the mother of Moses drop him in a stream with hopes that someone would find and take care of him.

Till you know the circumstances behind and action like this, please do not judge.

y'all should stp judging people by d decisions they make cos u do not knw d options dey had to choose from. #no_disrespect
Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by Mrjo(m): 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
grodt999:

kudos to a woman who had a child knowing she cannot feed it? The mentality of black africans, kai! 6th century monkeys

Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by chudez0147(m): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

You are you a virgin?

hmmmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta / Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary / Man With The Head Of His Son In Bauchi Arrested (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.