Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) (28972 Views)

Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush / Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) / Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by youngjoy(f): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
[quote author=grodt999 post=49933886]

kudos to a woman who had a child knowing she cannot feed it?
The mentality of black africans, kai! 6th century monkeys[kudos to the heartless man who got the mother pregnant and abandoned her wit d pregnancy. some men are heartless n so irresponsible]
Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by udo001(m): 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
Why would a mother make a baby she know she can't cater for
Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by tammie24: 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
grodt999:

The mentality of black africans, kai! 6th century monkeys
look at you!

White slave!

To think these doesn't happen among the whites too

You are really a chimp!
Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by ArabMopol(m): 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
the baby resembles my randy neighbor, give me the baby I'm ready to adopt her....
Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by grodt999: 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
tammie24:
look at you!

White slave!
To think these doesn't happen among the whites too
You are really a chimp!

Lack of family planning in black Africa is the number one reason for poverty, disease and overpopulation.
It is commonsense and only monkeys like you cannot get that through that low IQ coconut shell skull of yours.
Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by tammie24: 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
grodt999:

Lack of family planning in black Africa is the number one reason for poverty, disease and overpopulation.
It is commonsense and only monkeys like you cannot get that through that low IQ coconut shell skull of yours.
you sound so ignorant!
I'm not going to argue with you
Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by NobleG1(m): 2:03am On Oct 06, 2016
If the id*iot cared so much about the baby not being sold, she won't abandon it in the first place!

Anyway, I'm glad she didn't kill the baby.
Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by michaelwilli(m): 5:25am On Oct 06, 2016
grodt999:

The mentality of black africans, kai! 6th century monkeys

I see u. White african
Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by tizzle(m): 6:28am On Oct 06, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
[size=24pt]Before u call her a wicked mother take a look of what I have to say[/size]

Now Nigeria government does not want this girl to sell their babies to married couples who are childless they said it's human trafficking. Now let me ask

*Nnena does not want a baby
- You said she should not abort its a sin...

*Nnena has kept this baby but her boyfriend denies it. And she hardly feed talk more feeding a baby. Nnena is poor.
- You said if her boyfriend denies it it doesn't matter

*Nnena planning to kill this baby it's above abortion. since she's poor ,she's still young... Her boyfriend denies he is the father
- You said if she kills her baby is murder

*Nnena is planning to give Chief Balo's family who has been barren for years...
- You said she shouldn't its human trafficking...

Now some of you may say why don't she give it to an orphanage home... Now who will take care of the baby better an orphanage home that has 100 children or a barren family that has none...

The government does not want selling of babies is the government willing to give those girls like 2 million or 1 to train the baby to maturity...
If you say the orphanage is willing... Please be sincere when last did you as a Human being gave a tangible money to the orphanage... That means u still want the hunger to kill them... But u said she should not abort...

Some will say can't she abstain and refrain from sex... Before you advice young girls to refrain from sex.

You are you a virgin?

You are not willing to help this girl and her baby... You're not willing to help the orphanage... But you're against her giving to a family who really needs a child... That will pay this girl a good money to start up her life...

What exactly should she do with the baby...?

Because you can't just say she should abstain from sex.

Since the government and you against her cannot help her. So what should she do if not kill the baby or sell it..

So the best thing is that girls who are poor should be allowed to give their babies to other families... It should not be human trafficking anymore...

If you say the girls must train this babies we would continue seeing this kind of news daily...

The best way for this is young girls who are poor should be allowed to give their babies to families who care... The government should no longer call it human trafficking because right now some orphanage homes are rejecting babies..

That is my idea than calling her a wicked mother
Girls should be allowed to give their babies to families it shouldn't be baby trafficking anymore.. Than living the baby to die...

WHY does Nnena Like skin to skin
Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by OsusuMustFlow(f): 8:17am On Oct 10, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Ewooooooooo osusumustflow you have done it again cry cry cry cry

were
Re: Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) by godofuck231: 2:25pm On Mar 05, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta / Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary / Man With The Head Of His Son In Bauchi Arrested (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.