Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Is Love Patient? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love Patient? (1230 Views)

See What Male Doctor Did To Female Patient / Is Love A Good Reason To Get Married? / What Is Love All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love Patient? by FCmome(m): 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2006
hi ladies and gentlemen! plzzzzzzz i have a problem with the girl i love,every time i told her i love her she always change the topic, some time she makes mi cry but my friends keep on telling me,love is patient,kind,nd hope,love neva give up is faith nd hope will neva fail.but i dont know wat to do.plzzz cheer mi out wit some advice
Re: Is Love Patient? by Coco29(f): 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2006
FCmome:

hi ladies and gentlemen! plzzzzzzz i have a problem with the girl i love,every time i told her i love her she always change the topic, some time she makes mi cry but my friends keep on telling me,love is patient,kind,nd hope,love never give up is faith nd hope will never fail.but i don't know what to do.plzzz cheer mi out wit some advice

it is always hard loving someone more than they love you, you find yourself saying and doing things that the other person do not appreciate, but LOVE IS PATIENT kiss however i do not know of any woman who would change the subject when her man says those three words.  You need you ask her if she is in love with you.

For Christ sake you are a black man a king, weakness should not be part of yr nature.
Re: Is Love Patient? by smartsoft(m): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2006
love is really patient, you have to endure if not you will be suprise you will loose her to someone else
Re: Is Love Patient? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2006
yes true love is patient smiley
Re: Is Love Patient? by MP007(m): 7:09am On Apr 22, 2007
love is blind when u living in the momemnt , love dey blind ooo ,
Re: Is Love Patient? by talk2sulta: 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2008
LOVE is patient but LUST is very impatient.
Re: Is Love Patient? by degubi(m): 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2008
you do not need cheering up,what u need is to get ur heart partly out of the pursuit and ur head fully into the whole issue of the relationship. How long have u being in the relationship? Do not be in a haste to declare ur love for any girl untill u are sure that u will not be rebuffed, maybe that is why she is always changing the topic because she feels rushed. Take ur time,especially with matters of the heart. A girl will show u that she fancies u even though she does not say it. And note that she is not the end of all that u are,there will be others who are better than ur present love,be patient, be a man and take charge of ur emotions,they should not rule u. If u like her patiently follow her,trying to find out what tickles ur fancy in her,but no declaring love,suspend all declarations untill u are sure u will not be rebuffed. And if she is not responding move on my brother.

(1) (Reply)

My Studies, My Girlfriend, My Principles And Goals / H / Does True Love Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.