Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade (58021 Views)

Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? / Chris Kwakpovwe, Church Ordered To Pay N9m To Member Who Lost 7 Teeth At Crusade / Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by DjAndroid: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2016
I watched that video on Facebook about 3 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 06, 2016
rheether:
Is he a rev father?

No na Rev Papa...
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by monex(m): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2016
delishpot:

Not only Christians. Any religion can do same. The fertile ground is poor governance, crime and poor infrastructure. lack of basic necessities leave the people no where else to turn but God.
I should know, I was once like that. Not the fake miracle seeking but the Desperate miracle seeking type. It did not have to be shown physically. If you showed me something like this, you ussualy drive me away. I am too grounded for that...
Now I still hope for miracles.But I work it differently.
I hope to be a motivational speaker soon. There is a lot to talk about with Nigerians. As soon as I can get sponsors, I would delve into it.

You are already one. You don't need to host big speaking sessions and all that.

You have done the right thing by starting with your circle of influence (nairaland thread etc.)

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by utonwa4u(f): 9:54am On Oct 06, 2016
Still some will get what they seek for because of their Faith.

One renowned white preacher was like that, performing 'miracles' on his planted 'lame' boys. one day, While his was doing his thing, a real lame man came inside the crusade, with Faith claimed his healing. He got healed and started shouting for joy.

The white preacher was shocked, confused and that incident made him to repent

1 Like

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by delishpot: 9:54am On Oct 06, 2016
monex:

You are already one. You don't need to host big speaking sessions and all that.

You have done the right thing by starting with your circle of influence (nairaland thread etc.)

cheesy thank you. Hopefully I would be able to get to more people. Without the prophesy part dominating the session.
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by 1960chic(f): 9:55am On Oct 06, 2016
tiwasiaife:
Op what is his name and his parish I bet u I will make the video available to his bishop. but if this man is chilaka abeg forget it he's not a priest. How many times has the Holy Roman Catholic Church warn you people about Chilaka and your elder sister went and invited him to do prayers in your house. I will not believe this your story until u tell us his name because you know him. Say his name and the rest will be history. Anybody can put on soutane and a stole and be doing magic.
I repeat tell us his name and we will help u to spread the news

so you know Chilaka Modestus?. That man is causing harm in people's lives and families. But will still fall victim because of ignorance and laziness to pray their miracle out.

And what use is this news without the name of the priest?

1 Like

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by d33types: 9:57am On Oct 06, 2016
chudyprince:
I hope i will not be surprised hearing you one day giving a public confession about the way you accused that priest of fake miracle... So many people has accused TB Joshua as a fake man of God, yet the same people come crying and begging him for forgiveness... Live judgment for God please and mind your own business, thank you
Zombieism is strong..
You see video evidence and you are still adamant..abi na videoshop.

Your case is controlled by your clansmen

3 Likes

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Mpanyi: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2016
tiwasiaife:
Op what is his name and his parish I bet u I will make the video available to his bishop. but if this man is chilaka abeg forget it he's not a priest. How many times has the Holy Roman Catholic Church warn you people about Chilaka and your elder sister went and invited him to do prayers in your house. I will not believe this your story until u tell us his name because you know him. Say his name and the rest will be history. Anybody can put on soutane and a stole and be doing magic.
I repeat tell us his name and we will help u to spread the news

Why do people find it hard to understand simple thing? From the OP's post, the man is an impostor and you're talking about his bishop

1 Like

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by DonXavi(m): 10:04am On Oct 06, 2016
The bible predicted all this. We are really in the last days.
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by integrity85(m): 10:04am On Oct 06, 2016
rheether:
Is he a rev father?

Rev. Fr. ke?
He is an ordinary Modestus Chiedozie Chilaka!
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 06, 2016
kevoh:
grin grin grin This is rampart in every religious setting na. Who doesn't know that all these miracles are fake! Make I go search that SirJohn's thread detailing how miracles are staged in Christ Embassy. I'm coming tongue
u sound like an urhobo man ,but lemme tell the truth sir john thread is the best thread ever on nairaland lol no thread beat am
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by fratermathy(m): 10:19am On Oct 06, 2016
stephenmorris:
u sound like an urhobo man ,but lemme tell the truth sir john thread is the best thread ever on nairaland lol no thread beat am

How do Urhobo men sound?
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by gemale(m): 10:24am On Oct 06, 2016
Nigerians r so weak-minded. Dey blv d most unbelievable & feeblest tales dt humans imbued wt commonsense wld laff @. C pple thronging afta ds charlatan. Pple wey dey hype signs & wonders shld go & watch "nw u c me". When wt seems impossible is xplaind, u wld realize dt a lot of wt pple attribute 2 supernatural forces r actually natural occurring event or r staged by very intelligent pple.
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by vallyjohn: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2016
this father wey Catholic church deny...jux come out from nowia,call urself priest
#signs and wonders go kill some people
#turns my pillow and go back to sleep

1 Like

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2016
fratermathy:

How do Urhobo men sound?
lol i just dey joke but i notice kevoh doesnt speak like other yorubas on this forum, and the name'kevoh' to me sounds like mavo'
cc-fratermathy
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by NaijaBlend: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2016
It is ONLY original that has fake.
Jesus and His miracles are often faked. He also told us that there will be fakes in the last days.
I pity only those who run after miracles, who do NOT know the power God through Christ has bestowed on them.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by katchycouture(f): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2016
tiwasiaife:
Op what is his name and his parish I bet u I will make the video available to his bishop. but if this man is chilaka abeg forget it he's not a priest

Tht is chilaka
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Orikinla(m): 10:37am On Oct 06, 2016
Powerless pastors were not called.
Almighty God JEHOVAH shows the revelation of a miracle before it happens.
And Almighty God can use anyone and anything as an instrument of His miracles and signs and wonders on earth, in the heavens and entire universe.
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 06, 2016
gemale:
Nigerians r so weak-minded. Dey blv d most unbelievable & feeblest tales dt humans imbued wt commonsense wld laff @. C pple thronging afta ds charlatan. Pple wey dey hype signs & wonders shld go & watch "nw u c me". When wt seems impossible is xplaind, u wld realize dt a lot of wt pple attribute 2 supernatural forces r actually natural occurring event or r staged by very intelligent pple.

The problem is not the state of being a Nigerian. Go to Romania, Mexico, an even some Muslim countries, you will see the same behavior. It is the condition of poverty and feeling hopeless. That is why you don't see such things on a large scale in developed countries. When people are living well, they accept sound explanations of science and logic. But when they are in despair, they seek out anything that may explain their suffering. Unfortunately it usually ends in the blaming of someone else, doing things that have no power (charms) and losing the little money you have.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by luciouscookie: 10:43am On Oct 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I was laughing all through. It was funny how the old women were shouting "ewooo Jesus igweeee " grin
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by hpk(m): 10:52am On Oct 06, 2016
DESCENDANTS OF SKY DADDY!!!!
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by chimaobinelson(m): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2016
Mrop:
A Nigerian pastor has been exposed while performing a fake miracle at a crusade. The shocking incident was caught on a hidden camera.

The person who exposed the act revealed all the details and wrote:

[b]"Please share this so people will learn to look up to God instead of men who claim to be called by God. I was at the event live and this is not hear say. They have paid gangs who work with them. I have always suspected him so I went with my hidden Camera.

"Pay attention to 2:20–2:40 minutes section of the video, you will notice a young man drop a black polyethylene bag in front of the sick man from where two dead lizards popped out from. I saw what happened and I didn’t want to embarrass them so I had to quietly follow the boy who dropped the lizard to question him in private and collected his number. I made him my friend and over a period of 2 weeks, I bought his trust and he confessed to me that the priest pay up to 15k per deal and that they were about 7 working for him. He confessed of sneaking into peoples compound at night to bury charms which the same Man of god who sent them will unearth the next day or whenever they come for covenant breaking.

"Thank you"

According to Mr. Gabriel Nwachukwu who has had prior dealings with him;

"l know this Priest very very well and he's fake!!!

"He was invited to my own compound l mean my own blood elder sister invited him for family deliverance on August 12th 2012 in Ogbor ugiri community, lsiala Mbano. after my elder brother’s mysterious death. And he did the same thing he did here, he took us to our backyard and began to dug the ground , at a point he began to pour water into the hole in the ground and asked us to close our eyes, face up and pray. few seconds later he asked us to open our eyes and look, without digging the hole ant further he asked his servant to pour back some of the sand into the hole and then asked him to open the hole again, as he was removing that same sand from the same hole, he brought out something tied with red clothe.

"The red clothe was still shiny and fresh,,,,Haba,,some buried for a long time?? And they put inside their bag…God knows l and my immediate elder never believed it……He said he knew the person that did it and that he will tell us his name the next day during our family meeting but he not come to our house rather he asked his boys to come and carry the working materials they left in our compound and didn’t tell us the name of the person that did the evil, even when we went to his fake adoration ground at some where in Ehime Mbano, that same day, he refused talking to us, told his boys to tell us that he was busy and till today he never told us anything or come to our compound or community.

"Before he was claiming a catholic priest, before the Catholics denied him then, he proclaimed himself an Anglican priest, which my mother still have his fake amalac (calender) of Anglican priesthood, in her room and the Anglicans also denied him, he now claims to a catholic priest under East American catholic church……isn’t that funny?"
[/b]

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1HiJm4Aa4c

see some screenshot from the video below

source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/photos-video-hidden-camera-exposes.html?m=0
YOU ARE YET TO EXPOSE THE EVIL DOER, PUBLISIZE HIS NAME,SO THAT PEOPLE SHUD'NT BE VICTIMIZED
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by fratermathy(m): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2016
stephenmorris:
lol i just dey joke but i notice kevoh doesnt speak like other yorubas on this forum, and the name'kevoh' to me sounds like mavo'
cc-fratermathy

You are right concerning the name. Kevoh is a typical Warri-based form of Kelvin.
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by flamingREED(m): 11:14am On Oct 06, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
This should not make u believe there is no God
This should not make you believe no pastor is real...
This should not make you believe this is how all pastors work.
This should only make u know that many that call his name will not make heaven.
All we must know is that not all are called... For u to know a real one don't follow Radio Biafra by condemning pastors and churches. The spirit of God in you should speak to u. You have access to the father

Don't condemn all pastors not all are fake...
Many that called his name will not enter..

It's BiafraudExposed again

Inukwa!!

So, you're a Christian who can even defend his faith?

You had better watched politics from the sidelines to safeguard your eternal destiny.

Watch it,
Pray for it,
But don't intrude into it - politics.
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by anigbajumo(m): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2016

Lol,is not a new thing in Christianity......

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by babaireti(m): 11:18am On Oct 06, 2016
I'm not surprised by this shit,cos this is Igbo Culture and EASTory,Igbo KWENU
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Pidggin(f): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2016
This cannot be a Roman Catholic priest. OP, if he's a Catholic priest post details of his name and parish. He will be handled by the Bishop if true
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Pidggin(f): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2016
charix:
"Since the people want something to believe in give it to them".
I don't blame the priestTelling people the cold truth about the solution to their problems being available elsewhere would only move them away from his church to another like it. They want miracles? Show them but claim they need faith when their problem is impossible to solve. They want hope? It's more than abundant, firstly monetary donations are needed. They want morally sound advice? E full bible but let me play devil's advocate and dictate it to them personally.

People deserve the types of leaders they get. Religious ones too all the same.

He is not a Priest!
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Pidggin(f): 11:40am On Oct 06, 2016
katchycouture:

Tht is chilaka

Who is Chilaka?
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by ralphbisky101(m): 11:40am On Oct 06, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]end time prophet
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2016
Pidggin:

He is not a Priest!

I've never seen pastors wear what he has on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) / The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International / Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.