Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,047 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade (58018 Views)

Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? / Chris Kwakpovwe, Church Ordered To Pay N9m To Member Who Lost 7 Teeth At Crusade / Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by TalkingBird: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2016
the Power to perform signs has since seized. the simply deceive the gullible ones.

Mathew Chapter 7 vs 21 to 23 Jesus said he will deny them.
In fact any who professes to perform miracle should be a suspect at the first instance.
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by DjAduba(m): 11:49am On Oct 06, 2016
Nothing Igbo man nogo do to make money.
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
fratermathy:

You are right concerning the name. Kevoh is a typical Warri-based form of Kelvin.
yeah
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Ikennafabian651(m): 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
I am not scare of all this things that is happening now, because it's simply telling us that the end is near.
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Pidggin(f): 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
charix:

I've never seen pastors wear what he has on.

He is fake, Catholic church denounced him then he claimed Anglican. Why didn't you read the post before commenting?
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by valx2: 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
This why I stopped going to church. Religion is the bane of this country.

3 Likes

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by gowaga68: 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
Man must chop.
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
Pidggin:

He is fake, Catholic church denounced him then he claimed Anglican. Why didn't you read the post before commenting?
Ok. Noted.
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by godfrey01(m): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
You really took ouy time to unravel the genuity of his works. Thats good. I watched this video last year 2015 and i was quick to notice what was happening at the scene. A friend shared it on her timeline..
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by otemanuduno: 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
Jacksonville, here is another deception of yahweh undecided
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by katchycouture(f): 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
Pidggin:

Who is Chilaka?

He claimed the Nigerian bishops refused to ordain him as he was cast away from the seminary, after a while he left for somewhere outside the country (I can't remember), and he performed a miracle there which made the bishop of tht place take him in and ordained him, few months ago the bishop actually cane visiting his (chilaka) church and I was surprised the bishop looked like the picture of Jesus we have everywhere... Anyway the church is called the Catholic church of the east, with a mighty ongoing building to its name..
I was there once and I saw AMERICA WONDER all in the name of miracles...

Oh Lord my God please forgive me if I am sining byjoining this your other children in condemning and judging a man of God

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Pidggin(f): 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
katchycouture:

He claimed the Nigerian bishops refused to ordain him as he was cast away from the seminary, after a while he left for somewhere outside the country (I can't remember), and he performed a miracle there which made the bishop of tht place take him in and ordained him, few months ago the bishop actually cane visiting his (chilaka) church and I was surprised the bishop looked like the picture of Jesus we have everywhere... Anyway the church is called the Catholic church of the east, with a mighty ongoing building to its name..
I was there once and I saw AMERICA WONDER all in the name of miracles...

Oh Lord my God please forgive me if I am sining byjoining this your other children in condemning and judging a man of God

Thanks dear, the Bible warned us about things like these, people will claim to work for God but indeed they are wolves in sheep clothing. You don't need to worry about judging him, he has judged himself by what he is doing

As for the Catholic Church of the east, these are occult groups who practice all kinds of perversions. I wonder why they cannot call themselves a different name. Be wary of such imposters
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by katchycouture(f): 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
Pidggin:

Thanks dear, the Bible warned us about things like these, people will claim to work for God but indeed they are wolves in sheep clothing. You don't need to worry about judging him, he has judged himself by what he is doing

As for the Catholic Church of the east, these are occult groups who practice all kinds of perversions. I wonder why they cannot call themselves a different name. Be wary of such imposters

Hmmmm the day I went there, I was just busy looking at the so called bishop, they celebrate mass exactly like d catholics, no difference atall.. The worse is that the stunt catholics who don't believe in going up and down looking for miracles are the once filling the place up becos it is called a catholic church... May God forgive his children who are straying away from the doctrine because of these fake prophets... The Catholic church needs to do something very fast about this
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Pidggin(f): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
katchycouture:

Hmmmm the day I went there, I was just busy looking at the so called bishop, they celebrate mass exactly like d catholics, no difference atall.. The worse is that the stunt catholics who don't believe in going up and down looking for miracles are the once filling the place up becos it is called a catholic church... May God forgive his children who are straying away from the doctrine because of these fake prophets... The Catholic church needs to do something very fast about this

This is how the devil deceives, he does this by imitation. This is why we are warned to test every spirit. He is hiding under the name to deceive people who are not strong in faith, may God help us

1 Like

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by katchycouture(f): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
Pidggin:

This is how the devil deceives, he does this by imitation. This is why we are warned to test every spirit. He is hiding under the name to deceive people who are not strong in faith, may God help us

Amen ooo
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by kevoh(m): 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
stephenmorris:
u sound like an urhobo man ,but lemme tell the truth sir john thread is the best thread ever on nairaland lol no thread beat am
I'm an Edo man but eh. Urhobo and Edo we are all one. grin Are you Urhobo?

1 Like

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
kevoh:

I'm an Edo man but eh. Urhobo and Edo we are all one. grin Are you Urhobo?
proudly urhobo

1 Like

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by kevoh(m): 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
stephenmorris:
proudly urhobo
Migwor my inlaw, Urhobo Wado! tongue tongue
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by InvertedHammer: 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
/
The man has destroyed many families in the SE.

\
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Oilwell(m): 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
If there is no original then there wont be fake. Has anybody seen a fake 5000 Naira note or fake 10000 Naira note ,it because there is no original 5000 Naira or 10000 Naira yet. Even from the days Jesus was here on earth the devil has been faking it. he is the master faker or as Jesus calls him'' the father(BaBa) of all lies''(John 8:44).
There are still genuine men of God, that God is still using today to heal and to deliver his people.
My people God is sill good and he is still going about healing people that are oppressed by the devil (acts 10:38)

1 Like

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Rozaystunna(m): 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
MARKone:
Lol no be chilaka be this, the man wey dey raise dead peeps grin

Dude swiped my Mom 25k angry and i warned her.
mamas no dey hear word iswr
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by chudyprince: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
d33types:

Zombieism is strong..
You see video evidence and you are still adamant..abi na videoshop.

Your case is controlled by your clansmen
i don't mean any insult please, what i said was based on my own opinion. Thanks
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Electroweb(m): 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
This is unimaginable. This is real sign of the end time. You need to choose which side you are on.
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by kingklassique(m): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
End time tinz
Oya dab
But seriously he should b lynched
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by mctowel01: 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
Really shameful.. I m just speechless
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by kizyalex10(m): 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
Guy am from ibeme,umuodom,what is the name of the man
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by d33types: 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
chudyprince:
i don't mean any insult please, what i said was based on my own opinion. Thanks

What I wrote sir, is my opinion backed by facts.

When I see a person eating grass from the field directly, it is my opinion to call him a a befitting name
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by nestaAK(m): 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
What can I Say...
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by multicolored(f): 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
He is not a priest. Just gave himself the title. Is that not Chiedozie?

1 Like

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
end time pastor
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by misscall247: 7:53am On Oct 07, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
This should not make u believe there is no God
This should not make you believe no pastor is real...
This should not make you believe this is how all pastors work.
This should only make u know that many that call his name will not make heaven.
All we must know is that not all are called... For u to know a real one don't follow Radio Biafra by condemning pastors and churches. The spirit of God in you should speak to u. You have access to the father

Don't condemn all pastors not all are fake...
Many that called his name will not enter..

It's BiafraudExposed again

I thought d xti
anity is one body........why biafra#u r more fake than d pastor
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by alexboy76: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2017
When we were looking for a nanny for our twins, we decided to install a hidden camera.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) / The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International / Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.