Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,055 members, 7,814,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade (58019 Views)

Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? / Chris Kwakpovwe, Church Ordered To Pay N9m To Member Who Lost 7 Teeth At Crusade / Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by ivordee: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2016
Admission without JAMB
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2016
grin

Country people, i greet una.

On today's episode of " WE DON CATCH AM "

News reaching our domot talk say hidden oyibo camera don expose one fake prophet doing abracadra or the more you look the less you see to collect offering money over fake miracle..

1 Like

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Young03(m): 9:14am On Oct 06, 2016
i want to know his name

3 Likes

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Dshocker(m): 9:14am On Oct 06, 2016
90% of men of God in Nigeria are fake.
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by fireforfire: 9:14am On Oct 06, 2016
I think iv experienced dis man sometime ago. Wen I was invited to mbaitoli in imo state by a friend.
Dis man was invited to dia village at d same time for a village liberation and my friend didn't buy his miracles at all. He thought he was fake

SO he's still existing
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by netafric: 9:14am On Oct 06, 2016
geostrata:
cheesy

Na reccession cause the hustle....He is as fake as APC campaign promises!!!

Fake people every where...even Liars dy fear cheesy wink wink

This nonsense was happening even before any recession.

Some people have been indoctrinated to believe in stupid, unfounded tales and mysticism.

You can't tell people that they should accept the Bible or the Koran as documents of perfection and then get mad at them when they believe any and everything.
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by GodwinTobi(m): 9:16am On Oct 06, 2016
Fake shoes
Fake drugs
Fake hand bags
Fake pastor
Only in one tribe
The ......
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 06, 2016
Original conman grin
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by tiwasiaife(m): 9:16am On Oct 06, 2016
Op what is his name and his parish I bet u I will make the video available to his bishop. but if this man is chilaka abeg forget it he's not a priest. How many times has the Holy Roman Catholic Church warn you people about Chilaka and your elder sister went and invited him to do prayers in your house. I will not believe this your story until u tell us his name because you know him. Say his name and the rest will be history. Anybody can put on soutane and a stole and be doing magic.
I repeat tell us his name and we will help u to spread the news

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by chudyprince: 9:17am On Oct 06, 2016
I hope i will not be surprised hearing you one day giving a public confession about the way you accused that priest of fake miracle... So many people has accused TB Joshua as a fake man of God, yet the same people come crying and begging him for forgiveness... Live judgment for God please and mind your own business, thank you
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by martineverest(m): 9:18am On Oct 06, 2016
nothing new here
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by EyeHateGod: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2016
When Will The Govt Start to Tax This Religious Institutions? The Money Could be used To develop the Country!

1 Like

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by NairaP(m): 9:20am On Oct 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by keandre: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2016
tiwasiaife:
Op what is his name and his parish I bet u I will make the video available to his bishop. but if this man is chilaka abeg forget it he's not a priest

Like the bishop is holyer.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by OgatheTop: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2016
Chilaka

1 Like

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by neocortex: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2016
All on demand miracles are fake, so the phrase "fake miracles"
is meaningless.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Pavore9: 9:25am On Oct 06, 2016
keandre:

Like the bishop is holyer.

The issue is that the hustler is not even a Catholic Priest!

1 Like

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by pepperandsalt(m): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2016
I just watched the video. the guy who dropped the black polythene containing the lizard is an actor. the pastor? a nollywood pastor. after all man must chop
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by tee4naija(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2016
How on earth people believe these shits beats my imagination. Could a sick person vomit a lizard without he/she knowing it when it passes through his/her throat?

1 Like

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by okekeman(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2016
Nigerians are so Gullible...

1 Like

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by pepperandsalt(m): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2016
tiwasiaife:
Op what is his name and his parish I bet u I will make the video available to his bishop. but if this man is chilaka abeg forget it he's not a priest
tiwasiaife:
tiwasiaife:
read the write up. he does not have a bishop nor a parish. he is into religion business

1 Like

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 06, 2016
SEE GULLIBLE PEOPLE SCREAMING MIRACLE

1 Like

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Alexsmith20(m): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2016
Just the same way they have fake, same way they have those sent from God.... by their works you shall know them.
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 06, 2016
??

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Bugatie(m): 9:41am On Oct 06, 2016
rheether:
Is he a rev father?

He is not, self acclaimed, now he's claiming to be an Anglican priest

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 06, 2016
"Since the people want something to believe in give it to them".
I don't blame the priest. Telling people the cold truth about the solution to their problems being available elsewhere would only move them away from his church to another like it. They want miracles? Show them but claim they need faith when their problem is impossible to solve. They want hope? It's more than abundant, firstly monetary donations are needed. They want morally sound advice? E full bible but let me play devil's advocate and dictate it to them personally.

People deserve the types of leaders they get. Religious ones too all the same.
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by gemale(m): 9:42am On Oct 06, 2016
MARKone:
Lol no be chilaka be this, the man wey dey raise dead peeps grin
Dude Google tetradotoxin. It's a substance derived 4rm d ovaries of D Japanese puff fish (fugu). It can b used 2 temporarily induce a death-lyk state in humans. I'm sure dt dere r more substances dt can hv d same effect on humans. Imagine wt some fake MOGs cld do wt such substances.
Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Horlamidey25(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2016
I really appreciate the man with the hidden camera. So many people have been trapped by this fake pastors because of their own cunning ways of earning endsmeat. May God protect us from these evil persons using the name of Almighty to perpetrate evil.

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by Sirrexninefour(m): 9:46am On Oct 06, 2016
tiwasiaife:

Exactly the right thing to be done!
But I guess he's just a self acclaimed imposter working on his own, not under any divine office or parochial setting.

I think the community should endeavour to evict him, as he's a Scammer in a preacher's robe.

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by dotman4real007(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2016
these rogues are everywhere!!! They all want to buy jets by force, since their seniors are using jets.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade by ArabMopol(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2016
God said my people suffered out of ignorance, the fastest way to became a millionaire over night is to open a church or prayer ministry in Nigeria... this business men in God vineyard the day of Reckoning is fast approaching... karma is wicked

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) / The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International / Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.