Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) (17032 Views)

"Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / Ikoyi $43 Million: Five Osborne Towers VIP Tenants Under EFCC Probe / FACT-CHECK: Senate Confirmation: How SSS Lied Against EFCC Boss, Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by ooshinibos: 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
oh my God , am I dreaming ..this is not possible ..protest for patience johathan !!! , she must be a goddess ,
Ijaw youths I cry for you :-( , unbelievable Nigerians fried head

2 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by Angrymode: 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
YEYE de smell for all those stuuuuuupid youths.
Abeg somebody help me post dat picture of a man with very big nose.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by back2sender: 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
Shameless people.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by mulattoclaroo(m): 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
martineverest:
well,i blame enahoro,tho...it would have been better if he never sought for independence...nigeria would have been better with white masters
when I said this same thing in a gathering in Canada, some useless Nigerians called me all manner of names but thank God you're saying the same thing. The British should have given a treatment worse than that of South Africa to Nigeria. We were never ready for independence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by abbey621(m): 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
Yes leave mama peace alone, abi is it a crime to enjoy her husband's position? Any question should be directed to GEJ, after all she has a valid excuse, na my husband talk say make I take am grin grin grin grin Seriously the problem with Nigeria is not the old fools who refuse to stay out of politics rather it's the youth's remarkable determination to stay victims of politics....SHAME!

2 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by AfroBlue(m): 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
i'd wager the professional sign printer was paid more than this band of idle and hungry youth. grin

gainfully employed productive ppl are busy with their business affairs during the weekday, whether in dere office, making a product, in their shop/s doing commerce, or tilling the soil, as the good book makes mention of.

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by blackpriest0911: 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
The r stealing your money and giving u peanuts to protest...foolish people

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by porter9977(m): 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mtchewww. Funny youths

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by gbishman: 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
What does this mean, why do u this people celebrate mediocrity. She has been accused let her come out and clear her name and stop embarrassing her husband. This is what greed leads to.

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
You see why these people are cursed even though their land is blessed with crude oil?

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hungry jobless fuuuls

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by hitchowoyemi(m): 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
Olorunjuwon:
I pity some youths, If truly she is not guilty of the charges, let her go to court and vindicate herself, I don't know the work she did that made her so rich like that, I believe in any rumour there is element of truth.....This issue is crystal clear and fool proof that she also............ our resources.

syphon our resources. wats their justification for dis? my advice to the most selfless president that Nigeria had produced so far is to come to a political agreement behind close door. NDA may disappear and then we can focus on his herdsmen blood suckers and d bh harlots. While of course trying to return back $ to its exchange rate as at 1982. GOD BLESS YORUBA, HAUSAS, IGBOS and all other ethnic grps in NIGERIA!

Mummy patience made a mistake coming out to lay claims.

The discoveries would mount on until a back door political agreement had been reached.

mind u, that'll be an agreement behind d sherif in town.

IYC, una try, na una own but na court matter now.

lest I forgetteded, i need infinix hot S, UK used, 30k
and i hv a 3 months used Clipper, r for sale 10000 oe
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by haruna99: 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hmmm i dey laugh o which can people be this no moral value

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by Akolawole(m): 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
wolesmile:

The very height of joblessness

Not really!

Some people are jobless but have dignity and will NEVER participate in 'show of shame' like this cry

2 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by oblak00(m): 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
soberdrunk:
The biggest irony is that Bayelsa doesnt have ordinary "airport" and 'their brothers wife" that they are protesting for had millions of dollars in her personal account for "upkeep"............... Let us even agree for the sake of argument that it is "witchhunt" these people should list major projects that they benefited from when "their brother" was in power............ angry angry
When you speak of irony, you mean the opposite of a word or sentence. Ironically, for bayelsa not to have any airport means they have an airport. Where then do you stand?
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by Ivanlxi(m): 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by focus7: 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ijaw youths should tell Jonathan and his wife to leave our money alone.

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by Barigaboy(m): 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
Unserious human being. Some youth r corrupt. Dem don give dem 1 cup of rice and pepsi. U r protesting over d wealth gathered from u kept for just her family and grand children who will be returning from abroad to rule over u n your great grand children. Mumu youth dats what u want to be doing after Patient has rendered u jobless n useless..

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by GodsOwnFav(m): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
rusher14:
Mumu youth.

May your condition remain the same.

Amen.

I think na u be the mumu here

What abt Abacha's family, aint they living in peace after the monumental looting done by their deceased dad.

Abeg the dullard should leave mama peace alone, LOOTING DIDNOT START WITH HER NAND WILL DEFINATELY NOT END WITH WEY ME NEVER DO MY OWN.
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
oblak00:

When you speak of irony, you mean the opposite of a word or sentence. Ironically, for bayelsa not to have any airport means they have an airport. Where then do you stand?

i·ro·ny1
ˈīrənē/
noun

the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
"“Don't go overboard with the gratitude,” he rejoined with heavy irony"
synonyms: sarcasm, causticity, cynicism, mockery, satire, sardonicism
"that note of irony in her voice"

a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.
plural noun: ironies
"the irony is that I thought he could help me"
synonyms: paradox, incongruity, incongruousness
"the irony of the situation"

a literary technique, originally used in Greek tragedy, by which the full significance of a character's words or actions are clear to the audience or reader although unknown to the character.
noun: dramatic irony

Oga study the second paragraph well, if you still dont get it, you can go to your 'schools' and ask for "refund"!

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by rusher14: 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
GodsOwnFav:

I think na u be the mumu here

What abt Abacha's family, aint they living in peace after the monumental looting done by their deceased dad.

Abeg the dullard should leave mama peace alone, LOOTING DIDNOT START WITH HER NAND WILL DEFINATELY NOT END WITH WEY ME NEVER DO MY OWN.

Therefore anybody wey thief your car tomorrow should be left free after all no be him first thief.
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
rusher14:

Therefore anybody wey thief your car tomorrow should be left free after all no be him first thief.

Who u be? Russian man....
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by Me23(m): 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Sumtyms I still wonder y God created me into being a citizen of naija. How on earth will somebody stole our money and sum miscreants protest that she's innocent. Some youths sha, dey ar born to suffer n will die not knwin their ryt
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by rusher14: 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
IVORY2009:

Who u be? Russian man....
I be me.
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by Khenfshore: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
I feel sorry for our future
I feel sorry for our youths
I feel sorry sorry for leaders of tomorrow

Protesting for an individual amassing the wealth and fortunes of our nation for the benefit of their immediate family

Protesters being paid stipend while their children are abroad.

I weep for the youth of this nation!
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by Johnkennie(m): 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by Egabs(m): 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
Olorunjuwon:
I pity some youths, If truly she is not guilty of the charges, let her go to court and vindicate herself, I don't know the work she did that made her so rich like that, I believe in any rumour there is element of truth.....This issue is crystal clear and fool proof that she also............ our resources.
you are a fool for what re av jst written so the question the protesters ask was she d 1st lady even Abachas dat looted nigeria dry where nt been presecuted like this nonsense
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by jbhitler(m): 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
it surprises me how easily children of hate insults Ijaws for demonstrating.hate us if you like.we don't talk too much,we will just cut the pipes then Lagos your only hope is gone,your tankfarms will be empty. then,you will start trekking.there would not be energy to power nairaland,so your verbal power will no longer be noised.we don't depend on the west for any anything but you people do.we have produced billionaires in the west with our oil.which millionaire did your cocoa produce in the entire south south and south east? stop the ranting or we will easily shut your big mouth.restrict your slave mentality to your region only please.ijaws are not the type you people can mess with. sophistication indeed! generational cowards!
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by asamaigho(m): 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
Udengs has lost it.
Back then in uniben,he was an honest faculty mate, aluta choirmaster,always standing for truth,but now oil money made condense so low.

Udengs retrace ur steps.
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
wolesmile:
The very height of joblessness

Niger Delta youths and senseless demonstrations are like....

Where is dat Mugabe pix nah?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by techcloud(m): 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
jbhitler:
it surprises me how easily children of hate insults Ijaws for demonstrating.hate us if you like.we don't talk too much,we will just cut the pipes then Lagos your only hope is gone,your tankfarms will be empty. then,you will start trekking.there would not be energy to power nairaland,so your verbal power will no longer be noised.we don't depend on the west for any anything but you people do.we have produced billionaires in the west with our oil.which millionaire did your cocoa produce in the entire south south and south east? stop the ranting or we will easily shut your big mouth.restrict your slave mentality to your region only please.ijaws are not the type you people can mess with. sophistication indeed! generational cowards!

Your ignorance and stupidity is legendary.

You deserve an award.

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
rusher14:

I be me.

only time will tell.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Northern Governors And Traditional Rulers Meeting / Supreme Court Affirms Ali-Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman / Zamfara Governor Matawalle To Join APC On June 12 - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.