Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) (17036 Views)

"Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / Ikoyi $43 Million: Five Osborne Towers VIP Tenants Under EFCC Probe / FACT-CHECK: Senate Confirmation: How SSS Lied Against EFCC Boss, Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by jbhitler(m): 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
techcloud:

Your ignorance and stupidity is legendary.

You deserve an award.
yes,your wisdom could not help your poverty stricken region hence your dependency on me.unstable tribe.your hero Tinubu and i ,who is stupid?
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by Paseus(m): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
Achuwa1:
Mynd44: 4:00pm
The state government owes 6-7 months salary yet they unlook but can protest over the investigation of politicians and their spouses.

Buhari ran the country economy aground into recession & made states run into billions of debt by borrowing so governors could not pay salary because Mr Buhari lacks what it takes to rule.
This protest should have being @ Aso villa.
what is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by sombradyi(m): 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
nice one,good to show them ur fate.
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by nursegirl(f): 2:57am On Oct 07, 2016
Ijaw youths need epp. How did Patience J. Better your lives when she was in power. Did she provide infrastructure, jobs etc to epp una? Now you are rioting to support her looting. Infact I am confused here! Can someone enlightened me about what the Ijaw youths stand for?

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:27am On Oct 07, 2016
Look at these bigots. As if Tinubu, Fashola, Amaechi, Kwakwanso and other ex-governors/politicians did not steal money huge .
Yet they are all over the internet, inciting tribal sentiments to rally around Tinubu against the "Northern Cabal". The very same cabal they were falling over themselves to vote into power only in March last year. cheesy grin

Shameless people.

99.9% of you guys are not different from the protesting youths.

In case you guys still pretend not to know, no body now gives a fvck about the country. It is loot to finish, including pretending anti-corruption messiah surrounded by the most corrupt people ever in both cabinet & political party. We are now 97% & 5%. Everybody now defends his tribesman/woman/political affiliation against others. No matter whatever he/she/group is accused of.
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by pmxpo(m): 7:23am On Oct 07, 2016
Probe all past leaders and their wives. GEJ isn't the only one.

Opinedecandid:
As long as it's that she is being victimised, I concur.

Reasons :

We have wives of former President's of Nigeria which this Government do not consider necessary to investigate.

#WhyOnlyPatienceJonathan?
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by Torukwein(m): 9:24am On Oct 07, 2016
emmykk:
If ordinary Gen Buratai can save and buy prime house in dubai let alone a deputy,then gov,then vp and then president wife of 6yrs at a time dollar was N150 .

afonjas will soon come and ask me what was she doing to get that money?as if they live in USA
Have you eaten this morning? undecided
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by emmykk(m): 9:31am On Oct 07, 2016
Torukwein:
Have you eaten this morning? undecided

i should be asking you if you have taken your drugs this morning, because you comment sound awkward to the thread and to my comment
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by layway(m): 10:17am On Oct 07, 2016
stupid people how much dem pay una? i sure say he no pass 5000 naira....
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by Arsewipemod: 11:59am On Oct 07, 2016
AreaFada2:
Look at these bigots. As if Tinubu, Fashola, Amaechi, Kwakwanso and other ex-governors/politicians did not steal money huge .
Yet they are all over the internet, inciting tribal sentiments to rally around Tinubu against the "Northern Cabal". The very same cabal they were falling over themselves to vote into power only in March last year. cheesy grin

Shameless people.

99.9% of you guys are not different from the protesting youths.

In case you guys still pretend not to know, no body now gives a fvck about the country. It is loot to finish, including pretending anti-corruption messiah surrounded by the most corrupt people ever in both cabinet & political party. We are now 97% & 5%. Everybody now defends his tribesman/woman/political affiliation against others. No matter whatever he/she/group is accused of.
The f.uck this one is saying?
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by Arsewipemod: 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
jbhitler:
yes,your wisdom could not help your poverty stricken region hence your dependency on me.unstable tribe.your hero Tinubu and i ,who is stupid?
Dumbass niggah. You are indeed ignorant. No doubt.
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
Arsewipemod:

The f.uck this one is saying?

The truth. The bitter truth. Keep sticking your head in the sand. Is this the Nigeria Herbert Macaulay, Awo, Zik, Enahoro & others fought for?

Maybe you are happy for the crumbs you get. Are the masses happy too? shocked

Surely you are too dense to get it.
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by Arsewipemod: 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
AreaFada2:

The truth. The bitter truth. Keep sticking your head in the sand. Is this the Nigeria Herbert Macaulay, Awo, Zik, Enahoro & others fought for?

Maybe you are happy for the crumbs you get. Are the masses happy too? shocked

Surely you are too dense to get it.
And who made you the arbiter of truth, featherbrain?
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by AreaFada2: 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
Arsewipemod:

And who made you the arbiter of truth, featherbrain?

Common sense did .

As for brain, no need to go into that. Our respective posts here should speak for themselves.
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by Arsewipemod: 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
AreaFada2:

Common sense did .

As for brain, no need to go into that. Our respective posts here should speak for themselves.
And you feel there is any sense, albeit common, in all that you've been posting?
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by AreaFada2: 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
Arsewipemod:

And you feel there is any sense, albeit common, in all that you've been posting?

I do not know about you, but even the best scientists I have met, Nobel Prize winners & such calibre, always put common sense first. Followed by first principle. All great minds seek to find simple solutions to complicated questions/matters. Your common sense is your best ally. It helps you to know where to look for information, which is plausible and worth further exploration, who/what to doubt & who to learn from, what would look silly arguing publicly, when to talk & when to be quiet and so on.

Well, I have to admit it's not common to everybody. grin cheesy

It needs no lies, propaganda, bigotry or ego. But straight, honest & reproducible answers. You will find your life becoming more successful & happier if you can emulate such honesty & simplicity.
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by Arsewipemod: 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
AreaFada2:

I do not know about you, but even the best scientists I have met, Nobel Prize winners & such calibre, always put common sense first. Followed by first principle. All great minds seek to find simple solutions to complicated questions/matters. Your common sense is your best ally. It helps you to know where to look for information, which is plausible and worth further exploration, who/what to doubt & who to learn from, what would look silly arguing publicly, when to talk & when to be quiet and so on.

Well, I have to admit it's not common to everybody. grin cheesy

It needs no lies, propaganda, bigotry or ego. But straight, honest & reproducible answers. You will find your life becoming more successful & happier if you can emulate such honesty & simplicity.
And all these epistle to reply me? Now I know I am your King. I own you.
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
Arsewipemod:

And all these epistle to reply me? Now I know I am your King. I own you.

Hahahahahaha!

I take my time to reply people because there are lots of silent sensible people (without symptoms megalomania/delusions) who are actually reading posts.
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) by Arsewipemod: 8:35am On Oct 18, 2016
AreaFada2:

Hahahahahaha!

I take my time reply people because there lots of silent sensible people (without symptoms megalomania/delusions) who are actually reading posts.
Hmmmm. But why is my subject not in tune with reality? Why does he talk like this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats / Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific / Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.