Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. (21864 Views)

Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) / Message To My Fellow Corps Members On Our POP Today. / 2015 NYSC Batch B: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by CSTR2: 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
DaPuncline:

Damn it bro! You are so pained and it really hit you hard. So Nnamdi Kanu didn't say again that 99.9% of igbo women are prostitute ? He even proceeded further by refusing to apologise, instead he said the number differs which means to some it could be 100% to others it could be within the range of 99.9-100%, mind you the podcast was deleted immediately from radio biafra's facebook page! Bros you can lie for Africa! You still Don't the OP's meaning of yoruba men-igbo women relation, he probably meant igbo women prefers to relate with youruba men than brashy-Harshy dollop head coupled with ameobic leg igbo men that lacks courtesy and respect for women. One would wonder why gender-equality bill was thrown out at Enugu state assembly, shioor. You even said igbo women dominate youruba men and your kinsmen keeps accusing lola okoye of dominating peter. Ogbeni go and seat down!
Nnamdi Kanu opinion is his own. I have not read it neither do I care.
You are just an afonja grasping at straws, looking for some sort of validation.
Over 98-99% of Igbo women are married to Igbo men. Their fathers are Igbo men and they grew up among Igbo men too, so what exactly are you yapping about?.
How does a few percentage of Igbo women in lagos married to low-ambition, randy Yoruba men suddenly connote to ''prefer to date Yoruba men''. Are you high? How many percentage of Igbo women have even come in contact with Yoruba men let alone dating them?
There has been a recent influx of Igbo men in lagos marrying Yoruba women as these women get to want to upgrade to more responsible, marriageable men than the randy, useless Yoruba ones they are used to, but still you don't find me yapping some idealized chemistry.
It is obvious that The amala and the irregular cone-like shape of your cerebrum is giving you hallucination.
The percentage of Igbo women married to foreigners in general is not even up to 1%. The ones brought up in the east are not even favourably disposed to marrying foreigners from any part of Nigeria.
In which universe is a Yoruba nigga with obvious issues comparable to Igbo men? Most of you can't even take care of your families. The few ones that can would end up spreading their seed everywhere because they have a few change.
Listen to the opinions of women.
https://www.nairaland.com/2210913/igbo-men-most-caring-nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/3132103/igbo-men-best-when-it
https://www.nairaland.com/309628/which-ethnic-group-produce-best-husbands
https://www.naij.com/909316-5-major-reasons-igbo-men-caring.html
Sorry we are not on the same level. That some women don't realize on time what is good for them does not change shitt.

2 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by OILSOUP: 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
The End, yorubas have been told and e pain dem die. Always struggling 4 ur neighbors wife, that is yorubas 4 u, envious on everything, even wen they have their own. They should be in a country by themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by attacker231: 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
Yoruba deluded people we igbo boys dont date ugly afonja girls cool we go after the billionaires like dj cuppy who is presently screaming for help as victor chinedu anichebe stretches her afonja pussy with his massive ipob rod grin

FFK will just be laughing at you. He gave ojuku his leftover after eating enough of biancars wide c.unt. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
attacker231:

FFK will just be laughing at you. He gave ojuku his leftover after eating enough of biancars wide c.unt. cheesy
ffk only masturbated about bianca,there was no proof only figment of his imagination not even a single pic of them together cool trust me if there was it would have been in circulation by now cool pls give me proof if you have 1,meanwhile afonja boys are dreaming masturbating about ifeoluwa otedola why chinedu dey give her the biafran feeling she has been missing grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by Ngozi123(f): 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
CSTR2:

That is why we make the best husbands.

I concur grin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by CSTR2: 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ngozi123:

I concur grin.
From the horse's mouth. wink
Some afonja deluded mofos here still think a boyfriend -girlfriend phase is the same thing as a husband. Even their women are beginning to know better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by Neoguru3: 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Not surprised by your observations at all...it is only people who don't have a life apart from Nl that will think the animosity between the Igbos and Yoruba is enormous...these same people drink,eat, date and marry each other on regular basis.Its even rare to see any physical assault from one of them to another....NL portrays a telemundo situation of the relationship between both tribes.Nice one OP
Trash, afonjas looking for relationship since 1960. Northern slaves, c'mon gerrara here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by DaPuncline: 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
CSTR2:
Nnamdi Kanu opinion is his own. I have not read it neither do I care.
You are just an afonja grasping at straws, looking for some sort of validation.
Over 98-99% of Igbo women are married to Igbo men. Their fathers are Igbo men and they grew up among Igbo men too, so what exactly are you yapping about?.
How does a few percentage of Igbo women in lagos married to low-ambition, randy Yoruba men suddenly connote to ''prefer to date Yoruba men''. Are you high? How many percentage of Igbo women have even come in contact with Yoruba men let alone dating them?
There has been a recent influx of Igbo men in lagos marrying Yoruba women as these women get to want to upgrade to more responsible, marriageable men than the randy, useless Yoruba ones they are used to, but still you don't find me yapping some idealized chemistry.
It is obvious that The amala and the irregular cone-like shape of your cerebrum is giving you hallucination.
The percentage of Igbo women married to foreigners in general is not even up to 1%. The ones brought up in the east are not even favourably disposed to marrying foreigners from any part of Nigeria.
In which universe is a Yoruba nigga with obvious issues comparable to Igbo men? Most of you can't even take care of your families. The few ones that can would end up spreading their seed everywhere because they have a few change.
Listen to the opinions of women.
https://www.nairaland.com/2210913/igbo-men-most-caring-nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/3132103/igbo-men-best-when-it
https://www.nairaland.com/309628/which-ethnic-group-produce-best-husbands
https://www.naij.com/909316-5-major-reasons-igbo-men-caring.html
Sorry we are not on the same level. That some women don't realize on time what is good for them does not change shitt.
Nigger you are back! So you've forcefully and shamefully agreed Nnamdi Kanu said 99.9% of igbo women are prostitute after I gave you clear and TKO proofs. That means igbo women are prostitute. That's settled.

Ogbeni get your fact correctly, it was never disputed that higher % of igbos are not marrying each other buh we simply told you that your women that has the privilege to leave their arid-landlocked and God-forsaken contraption has found out that life is sweeter with men in the west than getting hooked up with an animalistic and laterally-inverted thinking igbo domestic animals called men. So there is a hot chase for yoruba men. I'am even scared now coz yoruba men are gradually endangered, no thanks to igbo niggers. You even said igbo women marry low-ambition yoruba men: that should tell you that there is smth special they see in yoruba men that money-ritual igbo millionaire lack. You even said yoruba can't take care of families but we heard how Ojukwu children fought dirty for his wealth when he was still alive. We've even heard a story of how an igbo man ran away because here wife gave birth to triplets:

www.nairaland.com/1519041/husband-flees-wife-delivers-triplets

You even accused yoruba men of polygamy: what about Ibe Kachikwu, Nnamdi Azikwe, Emeka Ojukwu, Emeka Offor etc. Even Nnamdi kanu was caught in the company of two prostitutes. Lol..
Bros Go and Die jawe I no get your time

6 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by DaPuncline: 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
Yoruba deluded people we igbo boys dont date ugly afonja girls cool we go after the billionaires like dj cuppy who is presently screaming for help as victor chinedu anichebe stretches her afonja pussy with his massive ipob rod grin
Where did they get this nonentity from ? Are you part of george orwell's Animal Farm novel ? Bros we don't rare animals here, this is nairaland! Tell buhari to create a grazing land for you. Ko shi danu

4 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by DaPuncline: 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
ElsonMorali:

I'm sure nnamdi kanu has something to say concerning igbo ladies. You want make I post the YouTube link here?
Bros I just don't know why they are avoiding their messiah's affirmation about igbo girls. He simply said 99.9% of them are prostitutes. Simple!. It means almost all igbo women are prostitute like bianca ojukwu, stella oduah, uche ekwunife, genevieve etc.

5 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by DaPuncline: 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Sad u people are way too deluded, dat flat-headed girl u took her snapshot's brain is so limited...she must be residing in d most obscured part of d east dat shared borders with Cameroon and on her write up, she is very sentimental abt her tribe....so she only knw of tonto dike's own?

U can't bribe a lady to date...if she accept money na prostitute.
In my street ibo girls are many and they are bringing other new ibos frm d east to join them all d time most of them are girls..
with time, they soon prefer yoruba men to their own
Bros please don't allow this guy drink sniper tonight.

5 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
DaPuncline:

Where did they get this nonentity from ? Are you part of george orwell's Animal Farm novel ? Bros we don't rare animals here, this is nairaland! Tell buhari to create a grazing land for you. Ko shi danu
e be lyk say e pain you abi? Nonsense ofe aziza,umu mmo ha chupu na paradise grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by DaPuncline: 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
ffk only masturbated about bianca,there was no proof only figment of his imagination not even a single pic of them together cool trust me if there was it would have been in circulation by now cool pls give me proof if you have 1,meanwhile afonja boys are dreaming masturbating about ifeoluwa otedola why chinedu dey give her the biafran feeling she has been missing grin
Bros FFK bleeped bianca and she even wanted to carry FFK's baby forcefully. Ikemba had to shamefully go to the dustbin to pack FFK's leftover for his own consumption. Shior!

3 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
DaPuncline:

Bros FFK bleeped bianca and she even wanted to carry FFK's baby forcefully. Ikemba had to shamefully go to the dustbin to pack FFK's leftover for his own consumption. Shior!
bla bla bla bla I have heard those afonja fantasies over and over again please come up with a new stuff and back it up with proof

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by DaPuncline: 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
Neoguru3:
Trash, afonjas looking for relationship since 1960. Northern slaves, c'mon gerrara here.
See this sardine recipe. Who dey find relationship ? Lwkmd. Tell your women to leave us alone please. Tell them to seat in their eastern conclave and should stop coming to lagos for yoruba semens.

3 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by DaPuncline: 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ngozi123:

I concur grin.
Aunty Blessing leave us alone.

3 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by attacker231: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
ANAMBRA11:

FFK yanshed the slut, you can go jump in the lagoon if you hate the truth. Even the pedophille ojuku can never deny it. Sorry cos you are hurt. Lol

3 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by attacker231: 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
CSTR2:
Some afonja deluded mofos here still think a boyfriend -girlfriend phase is the same thing as a husband. Even their women are beginning to know better.

Are you not the scammer goat one guy exposed few weeks ago, you still dont have any shame.

2 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
See how dapuncline went inuyasha on the descendants of shukuokikebabeje grin cheesy Chai!

These monkeys are weak..and as long as the mods don't ban you, it's easy to pound their osu heads

2 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by Neoguru3: 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
DaPuncline:

See this sardine recipe. Who dey find relationship ? Lwkmd. Tell your women to leave us alone please. Tell them to seat in their eastern conclave and should stop coming to lagos for yoruba semens.
see chicken, tell your slave masters for both of you to stop interfering in Biafran matters. If Biafra is here, if you see any Biafran in Lagos, cut im leg, Na me send you.
Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by Ngozi123(f): 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
CSTR2:

I've lost count of the number of times I've had to reiterate the fact that the vast majority of Igbo women prefer Igbo men. They just don't seem to get it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by Ngozi123(f): 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
DaPuncline:

Aunty Blessing leave us alone.

Are you an Igbo man? If not, then that comment wasn't for you.

Goodbye. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
Why is this shitgbo girl always on these threads forming defender though . Ode! who tell you say na your type dem dey talk grin cheesy

Fuvk out of here and go to romance section. You see your mate for here?

3 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by DaPuncline: 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ngozi123:

Are you an Igbo man? If not, then that comment wasn't for you.
Goodbye. smiley
Of course I know you peoples antics. Once again leave us alone!

2 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by DaPuncline: 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
Neoguru3:
see chicken, tell your slave masters for both of you to stop interfering in Biafran matters. If Biafra is here, if you see any Biafran in Lagos, cut im leg, Na me send you.
Oga go bury your useless head for ogun shrine, who dey interfere for una matter ? Abi who wan marry prostitute ? B4 nko, no be even leg I go cut I go cut head join am then use am for compost manure. Get the bleep out of here joor! I have no tym dragging my royal garment with someone beneath me. Koshi daanu

2 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by ikechu1: 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Sad u people are way too deluded, dat flat-headed girl u took her snapshot's brain is so limited...she must be residing in d most obscured part of d east dat shared borders with Cameroon and on her write up, she is very sentimental abt her tribe....so she only knw of tonto dike's own?

U can't bribe a lady to date...if she accept money na prostitute.
In my street ibo girls are many and they are bringing other new ibos frm d east to join them all d time most of them are girls..
with time, they soon prefer yoruba men to their own

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Damaged ego talking. Heya kpele. She wasn't the only one who mentioned how thirsty you yolobas are.

Another one also stated una try to bribe am for date ....imagine sef!!!!! No wonder you yolobas cry to us how expensive igbo women are. Why won't they be expensive when you Niggas are desperately bribing them to date y'all. Is it that serious? Chai. Is it a must to date igbo women eee?

As for the bold, I don't even need to argue..one of the girls already did grin grin grin grin grin grin. Hilariously enough, this your whining was the EXACT same thing your brother whined to them after they damaged his ego and turned down his fantasy.

I said before and I'll say it again [size=18pt]STOP BEING THIRSTY ASS NIGGAS!!!!! [/size]Na wtf is wrong with y'all trying to bribe women to date una? Choi!!!! Insult to manhood
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by DaPuncline: 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
bla bla bla bla I have heard those afonja fantasies over and over again please come up with a new stuff and back it up with proof
Why not carry meter rule go measure the depth of bianca's punny to know how far Mr. Fanny has gone. Sule.

1 Like

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by DaPuncline: 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
ikechu1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Damaged ego talking. Heya kpele. She wasn't the only one who mentioned how tasty you yolobas are.

Another one also stated una try to bribe am for date ....imagine sef!!!!! No wonder you yolobas cry to us how expensive igbo women are. Why won't they be expensive when you Niggas are desperately bribing them to date y'all. Is that serious? Chai

As for the bold, I don't even need to argue..one of the girls already did grin grin grin grin grin grin. Hilariously enough, this your whining was the EXACT same thing your brother whined to them after they damaged his ego and turned down his fantasy.

grin grin grin grin
Ikechukwu you are becoming boring and irrelevant. Bros try another lie, that one is stale and has been busted since yesterday. Sule.

2 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by ikechu1: 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
DaPuncline:

Ogbeni why posting your own comment here for us to read ? Believe me you ain't man enough for me. Of course you are right, people pay to Bleep prostitutes, ho, and whores ? You dey doubt am ? Ask cossy, maheeda, afrocandy, uche ogbodelo et al. Ogbeni go and seat down joor

Hey....una come help this one with his damaged ego. I don become chiamaka grin grin grin grin grin. Kpele!!!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by ikechu1: 11:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
ANAMBRA11:

grin grin grin grin cheesy. They stay deluding themselves. It's how the guy on youtube also told the girls after they damaged his ego that igbo women should be thankful to yoruba men for dating and marrying them. How igbo men do not want igbo women and only go after yoloba and Oyigbo women grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They just deluding themselves continuously grin grin!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by DaPuncline: 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
ikechu1:

Hey....una come help this one with his damaged ego. I don become chiamaka grin grin grin grin grin. Kpele!!!.
Damaged ego or what did you say ? Even your addled brain domestic animals knows I've given them hell-on-earth treatment which they will never recover from. Abi you want more ? Weakling!

2 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by ikechu1: 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
DaPuncline:

Ikechukwu you are becoming boring and irrelevant. Bros try another lie, that one is stale and has been busted since yesterday. Sule.

You busted Wetin. Crying and wailing like a b1tch must be busting to you.
You haven't even helped FFK prove his fantasy and you're talking about bustingetting grin grin

Let me say am again..
STOP BEING THIRSTY ASS NIGGAS!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

No JAMB Registration, No Mobilisation For Corps Members — NYSC Insists / NYSC 2013/2014 Batch C, Where Is Your PPA! / NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.