Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. (21868 Views)

Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) / Message To My Fellow Corps Members On Our POP Today. / 2015 NYSC Batch B: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
ikechu1:

They stay deluding themselves. It's how the guy on youtube also told the girls after they damaged his ego that igbo women should be thankful to yoruba men for dating and marrying them. How igbo men do not want igbo women and only go after yoloba and Oyigbo women

They just deluding themselves continuously

Story grin cheesy

Last week, I busted this shitgbo girl's puna, and after we finished,the clown was like dam. you yoloba niggas savage as f2k. I said wtf. she tried to save face so I told her to f2king cry me a river

5 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by ikechu1: 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
DaPuncline:

Damaged ego or what did you say ? Even your addled brain domestic animals knows I've given them hell-on-earth treatment which they will never recover from. Abi you want more ? Weakling!

You gave what? Did we read the same arguments? All you dI'd is cry like a b1tch to each comment they provided. Hell your ass marked me off as Chiamaka because that chick exposed una thirsty behavior and took una to the cleaners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by DaPuncline: 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
ikechu1:

You gave what? Did we read the same arguments? All you dI'd is cry like a b1tch to each comment they provided. Hell your ass marked me off as Chiamaka because that chick exposed una thirsty behavior and took una to the cleaners.
Its like you are nursing a brain tumor! I gave you facts to counter your lies and deceits! Check the previous pages to confirm. I did not even care to read your chiamaka's stale and unsellable story and that's what you've been posting since yesterday. Bros try another time. You are the type chamillionaire refers to as rapper with no Punchline. Lol..

3 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by ikechu1: 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Story grin cheesy

Last week, I busted this shitgbo girl's puna, and after we finished,the clown was like dam. you yoloba niggas savage as f2k. I said wtf. she tried to save face so I told her to f2king cry me a river

grin grin grin grin grin grin

See story.
Do you need tissue and lotion so you can finish this your fantasy eeh?

While I'm at it, Nigga you must think I'm like you yolobas that lie through their teeth. Nigga I don't lie, everyone on This NL knows this. If I say something, best believe I can back it up grin grin grin

Your brother wailing after they damaged his ego

Igbo women should be thanking yoloba men and igbo men no want igbo women grin grin grin . una stay deluding unaselves left and right. Must be something in una water

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by DaPuncline: 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
ikechu1:

You busted Wetin. Crying and wailing like a b1tch must be busting to you.
You haven't even helped FFK prove his fantasy and you're talking about bustingetting grin grin

Let me say am again..
STOP BEING THIRSTY ASS NIGGAS!!!!!
Bros do you have ear or hearing problem ? Why not go ask bianca to tell you his heaven-on-earth experience with FFK b4 she met her beast of no nation called ojukwu. You can start from pushing bianca's children to run a paternity test.

2 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by DaPuncline: 11:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
ikechu1:

Hey....una come help this one with his damaged ego. I don become chiamaka grin grin grin grin grin. Kpele!!!.
Bros you are drowning you need help.

2 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by ikechu1: 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
DaPuncline:

Its like you are nursing a brain tumor! I gave you facts to counter your lies and deceits! Check the previous pages to confirm. I did not even care to read your chiamaka's stale and unsellable story and that's what you've been posting since yesterday. Bros try another time. You are the time chamillionaire refers to as rapper with no Punchline. Lol..

Your illiterate ass obviously don't know the definition of fact..
Your reply to me was accusing me of being the Chiamaka girl and screaming how I'm not man enough for you...like the gayest sh1t I've ever read on NL. I've also read your interactions regarding FFK and Bianca...when others mentioned the fantasy it is as till this very DAY, we have yet to see any picture of both of them together like others been asked for the past 2 years. Your ass as usual wail and whined without hilariously enoigh, not providing the content asked.

Go and learn the definition of FACT before assigning that your crying you've been doing for pages now as fact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by DaPuncline: 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Story grin cheesy

You dey mind am. Orisirisi

3 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by ikechu1: 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
DaPuncline:

Bros you are drowning you need help.

See the one claiming to be doing damage quoting the same thing twice

grin grin grin grin

And yet he wonders why he's laughed at by everyone is spread he cried all over.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
ikechu1:

See story.
Do you need tissue and lotion so you can finish this your fantasy eeh?

While I'm at it, Nigga you must think I'm like you yolobas that lie through their teeth. Nigga I don't lie, everyone on This NL knows this. If I say something, best believe I can back it up

Your brother wailing after they damaged his ego

Igbo women should be thanking yoloba men and igbo men no want igbo women. NL una stay deluding unaselves left and right. Must be something in una water

Your daddy is always at it grin cheesy

What has my comment got to do with this bullshit? grin Who dey follow una argue? You still haven't worked on your pen since the last
time. Same weak bebe kids crap...

nigga wtf yoloba ass savage f2king cry me a river like dam

4 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by DaPuncline: 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
ikechu1:

Your illiterate ass obviously don't know the definition of fact..
Your reply to me was accusing me of being the Chiamaka girl and screaming how I'm not man enough for you...like the gayest sh1t I've ever read on NL. I've also read your interactions regarding FFK and Bianca...when others mentioned the fantasy it is as till this very DAY, we have yet to see any picture of both of them together like others been asked for the past 2 years. Your ass as usual wail and whined without hilariously enoigh, not providing the content asked.

Go and learn the definition of FACT before assigning that your crying you've been doing for pages now as fact.
Is that all ? Clap for yourself. Once again go over my previous post like someone that has brain in his skull. I gave you facts and examples of igbo women chasing and lusting after yoruba men. Yes I also accused you of being the chiamaka girl. Anything else ? Its like the issue of FFK banging bianca's punny really hit you hard. Ndo.

3 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by ikechu1: 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Your daddy is always at it grin cheesy

What has my comment got to do with this bullshit? grin Who dey follow una argue? You still haven't worked on your pen since the last
time. Same weak bebe kids crap...

nigga wft yoloba ass savage f2king cry me a river like dam

This has got to be the most pathetic save face I've seen.

After calling me a liar for exposing the desperation of Yoloba men. The loser now wail with evidence in his face grin grin grin grin grin kpele!!!! Not my fault y'all are THIRSTY!!!.

You should have ended your post by telling me another fantasy with Igbo women na.

2 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by Ngozi123(f): 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
ikechu1:

grin grin grin grin cheesy. They stay deluding themselves. It's how the guy on youtube also told the girls after they damaged his ego that igbo women should be thankful to yoruba men for dating and marrying them. How igbo men do not want igbo women and only go after yoloba and Oyigbo women grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They just deluding themselves continuously grin grin!!!

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy grin. It's one thing to say that many Igbo women marry Yoruba men but it's a completely different thing to say that they actively seek out Yoruba men over their own. That's just delusional. Again, lmao cheesy. I have never met an Igbo woman who's uttered the words "I prefer Yoruba men over Igbo men", or something to that extent, to me. I admit that some may exist but they're in a very tiny minority. I can't believe that I keep having to repeat this to people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
ikechu1:

This has got to be the most pathetic save face I've seen.

After calling me a liar for exposing the desperation of Yoloba men. The loser now wail with evidence in his face kpele!!!! Not my fault y'all are THIRSTY!!!.

You should have ended your post by telling me another fantasy with Igbo women na.

Nice to see you post some gifs grin boring tho but variety is good....the "save face" line again? cheesy Shitkeshukoooo.

Anyway, oya provide evidence for the emboldened. Na where I go catch your apa be this cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by DaPuncline: 11:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
ikechu1:

See the one claiming to be doing damage quoting the same thing twice

grin grin grin grin

And yet he wonders why he's laughed at by everyone is spread he cried all over.
]
Are you not drowning ? Who Laughed at who ? Where are those your toothless-dog brothers forming an attack lion on tjis thread earlier today ? Of course you they've disappeared like a comet and abandon you here to fight your own battle. Welldone.

3 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by ikechu1: 12:06am On Oct 08, 2016
DaPuncline:

Is that all ? Clap for yourself. Once again go over my previous post like someone that has brain in his skull. I gave you facts and examples of igbo women chasing and lusting after yoruba men. Yes I also accused you of being the chiamaka girl. Anything else ? Its like the issue of FFK banging bianca's punny really hit you hard. Ndo.

I can see you are not the smartest kid in the block. What facts did you give? Tell me the definition of fact....I want to see if u know wtf it means. You listed at least 4 women or so married or dating yoloba men. And so what? How does that small percentage give leverage to the delusion una stated. There are more than a million igbo women in this world....several as celebrities and you couldn't even list up to a 100, talkless of 10 sef. The same number of women you listed could be found even among igbo marriage with any other community. Hilariously enough, the women in question were quoted and all of them demolished that delusions you lots told yourselves. The fact you people pathetically try to bribe the women to date una shows that they don't lust after una, you lust after them. Infact I've been on NL since 2012 and since I've been on here, I have lost count how many yoloba men keep narrating igbo women loves yoloba men...I've yet to see any igbo woman who said the same on this forum (that should tell you something)....shouldn't it be the other way around if they are the ones lusting after una?

As for FFK fantasy with Bianca...why should that hurt me? We all know yoloba men fantasize about Igbo women. Look at this thread for example. We are used to it. Sadly for una, your fantasy ends on paper unless you pitifully bribe the chick's. (Case in point: FFK and his new chick... couldn't get Bianca so he went and got someone he thinks looks like her and to top it all of, spending billions in expensive gifts just to get her to stay grin grin).

And yes oooo. I'm chiamaka grin grin grin grin. Whatever you tell yourself to console yourself.

Wailing and crying for the past few days. This thread must have really pained you. Heya kpele!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by ElsonMorali: 12:11am On Oct 08, 2016
DaPuncline:

Bros I just don't know why they are avoiding their messiah's affirmation about igbo girls. He simply said 99.9% of them are prostitutes. Simple!. It means almost all igbo women are prostitute like bianca ojukwu, stella oduah, uche ekwunife, genevieve etc.

Lol. They wouldn't want to revisit the words of their "Mandela". It is understandable though because it was damning for them.

1 Like

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by ikechu1: 12:14am On Oct 08, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Nice to see you post some gifs grin boring tho but variety is good....the "save face" line again? cheesy Shitkeshukoooo.

Anyway, oya provide evidence for the emboldened. Na where I go catch your apa be this cheesy grin

See more save face by the ego bruised goat

Na ghost Wey invade your post and wrote "story" to my quote!!!! grin grin

It's good though....

Here's tissue paper

Wipe your tears and tell us more fantasy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 08, 2016
ikechu1:

See more save face by the ego bruised goat

Na ghost Wey invade your post and wrote "story" to my quote!!

It's good though....

Here's tissue paper

Wipe your tears and tell us more fantasy

Your daddy is retar.... I swear... no jokes

I said you should provide evidence for this, you're posting bullshit about the story I told you grin cheesy

After calling me a liar for exposing the desperation of Yoloba men

Don't drift. Provide evidence that I said this.

And stop putting me to sleep with the save face line cheesy Take a break

4 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by ikechu1: 12:20am On Oct 08, 2016
Ngozi123:

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy grin. It's one thing to say that many Igbo women marry Yoruba men but it's a completely different thing to say that they actively seek out Yoruba men over their own. That's just delusional. Again, lmao cheesy. I have never met an Igbo woman who's uttered the words "I prefer Yoruba men over Igbo men", or something to that extent, to me. I admit that some may exist but they're in a very tiny minority. I can't believe that I keep having to repeat this to people.

grin grin grin grin grin

Do you mind them.
Even saying that igbo men don't want igbo women and would rather go after everybody else than igbo women so igbo women should be grateful to yoloba men for date. Like the f2k? Desperate grin

How a group can deluded themselves so much especially regarding another group is beyond me.

The whole thing reminds me of White women delusion of black men world wide and African American men delusions of white women, specifically white American women. That's what the whole thing reminds me of..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by ikechu1: 12:26am On Oct 08, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Your daddy is retar.... I swear... no jokes

I said you should provide evidence for this, you're posting bullshit about the story I told you grin cheesy

Don't drift. Provide evidence that I said this.

And stop putting me to sleep with the save face line cheesy Take a break

I swear you are shameless....your pitifulness holds no bound. Your parents should have aborted you.

This has got to be the most pathetic save face I've ever seen.
It gets dumber with each post.

Everyone knows Nigerian lingo of "story" when quoting someone on those forum means LIES!!!!!!
Yes or No?

Now I commented about una desperation aka wailing about how igbo women should thank una since igbo men don't want them grin grin and your reply was "STORY" then screeched out some fantasy you dreamt

Oya ask for evidence again to continue saving your damaged ego tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by Ngozi123(f): 12:30am On Oct 08, 2016
ikechu1:

grin grin grin grin grin

Do you mind them.
Even saying that igbo men don't want igbo women and would rather go after everybody else than igbo women so igbo women should be grateful to yoloba men for date. Like the f2k? grin

How a group can deluded themselves so much especially regarding another group is beyond me.

The whole thing reminds me of White women delusion of black men world wide and African American men delusions of white women, specifically white American women. That's what the whole thing reminds me of..

I wouldn't have minded if it was just one or two people saying this but the whole thing seems to have gotten a lot of people fooled. If we allow a lie to be told enough times, without being questioned, it'll eventually be accepted as the truth. We can't allow the image of Igbo women to be tarnished by mischievous fellows.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by ikechu1: 12:31am On Oct 08, 2016
DaPuncline:

]
Are you not drowning ? Who Laughed at who ? Where are those your toothless-dog brothers forming an attack lion on tjis thread earlier today ? Of course you they've disappeared like a comet and abandon you here to fight your own battle. Welldone.

You got laughed throughout this f2king thread. Na you wailed from left to right. Next read correctly as you can see some of the post you replied, mines included, you and your people were being mocked at.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 08, 2016
Lwtmb cheesy grin so that's the evidence? Hehehe

You descendants of shukuokikebabeje sure know how to crack Omoajowa7 up. This is the second time this shitgbo is doing this.
Na why I dey rarely quote you because na the same crap. You never improve

Una go post bullshit, oya provide evidence...biafra war 2

Olosh...You know me well...I don't do back and forth and I hate boring people sparring me. No hard punches.. just the same
old lines

And y'all Igbos need to come up with someone good enough. It's definitely not you son

Make I go grab my pito jor cheesy

[img]http://gifs.gifme.io/i/585d2c1db5.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by ikechu1: 12:40am On Oct 08, 2016
Ngozi123:

I wouldn't have minded if it was just one or two people saying this but the whole thing seems to have gotten a lot of people fooled. If we allow a lie to be told enough times, without being questioned, it'll eventually be accepted as the truth. We can't allow the image of Igbo women to be tarnished by mischievous fellows.

My sister you shouldn't worry about it. It's called fantasy!!! For those men to deluded themselves and fantasy about una terrible shows you igbo women are beautiful and that's something you should be proud of. Cause una are beautiful, I thank God every day for making igbo women for real. When you should start worrying is when it turns to obsession and they start kidnapping una. Luckily, we got women like Afrocandy and co who was useless and waste bucket but they are good for one thing...helping to contain their fantasy from turning to obsession.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by Shym3xx: 12:43am On Oct 08, 2016
Looool.

Igbo men are still crying on this thread when one of the most beautiful Igbo chics ever, is getting her back blown out by a Yoruba man. grin grin grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/-C9jDbl_sn0U/VqIyf1YKnvI/AAAAAAAAZ_s/nlIyTrnRcQk/s1600/aa.jpg[/img]

Big ups to the Ejiofor family. Even Kandi's elder sister, Zain, picked a white man over Igbo men. grin grin cry cry

I'm out, yo.

4 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by ikechu1: 12:45am On Oct 08, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
Lwtmb cheesy grin so that's the evidence? Hehehe

You descendants of shukuokikebabeje sure know how to crack Omoajowa7 up. This is the second time this shitgbo is doing this.
Na why I dey rarely quote you because na the same crap. You never improve

Una go post bullshit, oya provide evidence...biafra war 2

Olosh...You know me well...I don't do back and forth and I hate boring people sparring me. No hard punches.. just the same
old lines

And y'all Igbos need to come up with someone good enough. It's definitely not you son

Make I go grab my pito jor cheesy

[img]http://gifs.gifme.io/i/585d2c1db5.gif[/img]

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
All this long epistle to continue soothing his damaged ego. Heya!!!!

kpele. Ndooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by CSTR2: 7:10am On Oct 08, 2016
Ngozi123:

I've lost count of the number of times I've had to reiterate the fact that the vast majority of Igbo women prefer Igbo men. They just don't seem to get it.
Ofcourse, what do you expect?.
They are loud-mouthed folks. And then since they manage to get married to a number of Igbo ladies in lagos, it would seem like the world to them.
They are so-deluded to the extent of claiming to have a special connection with our women. cheesy Women they barely even know and understand.
They don't even understand their own women. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by DaPuncline: 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
Mehn these pained parabolic niggers are still wailing like a wounded lion on this thread! I feel your pains though. Get well soon.

2 Likes

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by ChessEnthusiast: 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
diadem10:

Should I post the pics of several dungs you have at Enugu, abia and anambra here? Lmao.

That said, I'm emphasising on the word "smells".. And like I said earlier, I don't know if it's because of the hairy things on their bodies because when hairs are covered up with sweat, it smells.. That really turn me off.
Linda ikeji comes to mind!
L
M
A
O

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

No JAMB Registration, No Mobilisation For Corps Members — NYSC Insists / NYSC 2013/2014 Batch C, Where Is Your PPA! / NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.