Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. (21861 Views)

Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) / Message To My Fellow Corps Members On Our POP Today. / 2015 NYSC Batch B: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by ChessEnthusiast: 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
DaPuncline:

Nigger you are back! So you've forcefully and shamefully agreed Nnamdi Kanu said 99.9% of igbo women are prostitute after I gave you clear and TKO proofs. That means igbo women are prostitute. That's settled.

Ogbeni get your fact correctly, it was never disputed that higher % of igbos are not marrying each other buh we simply told you that your women that has the privilege to leave their arid-landlocked and God-forsaken contraption has found out that life is sweeter with men in the west than getting hooked up with an animalistic and laterally-inverted thinking igbo domestic animals called men. So there is a hot chase for yoruba men. I'am even scared now coz yoruba men are gradually endangered, no thanks to igbo niggers. You even said igbo women marry low-ambition yoruba men: that should tell you that there is smth special they see in yoruba men that money-ritual igbo millionaire lack. You even said yoruba can't take care of families but we heard how Ojukwu children fought dirty for his wealth when he was still alive. We've even heard a story of how an igbo man ran away because here wife gave birth to triplets:

www.nairaland.com/1519041/husband-flees-wife-delivers-triplets

You even accused yoruba men of polygamy: what about Ibe Kachikwu, Nnamdi Azikwe, Emeka Ojukwu, Emeka Offor etc. Even Nnamdi kanu was caught in the company of two prostitutes. Lol..
Bros Go and Die jawe I no get your time
WICKED!
This guy has got some wicked punchlines

1 Like

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by bharkarh(m): 8:04am On Oct 09, 2016
Comments got me rolling.

All this crap won't stop Chiamaka from getting married to Kolade tomorrow.

It's high time we stopped this shit on Nairaland. I advocate 1Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. by IgbosAreCrimina: 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
*Cough*. No doubt the Yoruba guys are endowed with good pen.is down below that Igbo men lacked grin...No wonder Chioma keeps coming for more sex when I was schooling in the East. I finish from a uni. In igboland and I can categorically tell you that Igbogirls keep coming for we Yoruba's, one even told me that the reason is because they see Yoruba guys has been intelligent, swag,lively,social,bookworm.. grin grin grin grin.So abeg stop hating as I can count so many Igbo ladies have had it with : Chinwe,chiamaka, ifunanya,chioma,amarachi, chinemerem...hahahah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

No JAMB Registration, No Mobilisation For Corps Members — NYSC Insists / NYSC 2013/2014 Batch C, Where Is Your PPA! / NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.