Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) (49033 Views)

Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) / This Is The New Iphone7 & Iphone7 Plus (photos)..what Do You Think? / Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by Netcontactsng1(m): 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
vislabraye:
I can't imagine how it will smell afterwards. . Her voice will even smell.

Seems you've been doing it with dirty girls... undecided
Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by WesBreezy: 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
Anybody who doesn't like his or her iphone7 kindly bring et to me. I harbor iphone7 and if your s7 dey do like say e wan blow,bring am.

1 Like

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by SWORD419(m): 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
looks like she is telling us the source of the iPhone
Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by adukslizz(f): 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lol
Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by pheyimen: 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Why by a phone that will turn you to a mad person?
my sister if u wake up 2 a iphone7 by ur doorstep.. Will it turn u 2 a mad persn?
Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by repogirl(f): 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
The way people treat this iPhone na wa o..... abi is juju involved? Steve jobs needs to answer some questions, too bad he isn't around anymore.
Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by Legend87(m): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
NinaArsenal:
Seeking attention. U could have helped the needy with that money u used in buying the iPhone and ur blessing will be double every day.

She could have helped the ''Needy''
I'm sure that she was in need of the phone. So, she helped herself.tongue
Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by Habiodunz(m): 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
Make the phone blow for your veejay,Dats when you will come back to your senses grin
Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by Paseus(m): 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
grin

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by discman2k2(m): 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
angiemartinez:
U don tell me d video na! So no need watching it again

Sharp babe! U made my day, 4 real!! Straight up
Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by Bullet1234(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
law001:
Not funny...
Funny and also crazy when someone will be bragging about with iPhone 7 and share an apartment or live in a bedroom face me I face you.
Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by Carter4luv(m): 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
vanity
Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by somehowpenis(m): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
The most useless thread, video and post i have seen this year.
Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by sleekyonyx(f): 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
grin That's wofai fada the comedian and her friend ella....funny girls.

1 Like

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by RexTramadol1: 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
Skillfullulu:
I actually don't blame em thou... How about if the phone mistakenly drops and break glass, what will they do?
1: hospitalize
2: die

be like u Neva hear say the phone nor dey fall
Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 07, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
Someone told me that females have fish brain

Is it true ??
Some of them, show latest iPhone , you will realize fish brain is better.
Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by chiraqDemon(m): 12:11am On Oct 07, 2016
I need that
Im whackin a mfr for a iphone 7 so dont get caught flexin yours in the open
Where im from u aint got it u gotta take it
Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by chiraqDemon(m): 12:15am On Oct 07, 2016
Sha some ppl here cannot afford d phone and they are vexin for the ppl that can
Why cant u rise above recession and get yours
Or find someone that has one and take it wink
Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 07, 2016
dumb people everywhere undecided
Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by Okd1: 12:27am On Oct 07, 2016
She's really securing her iPhone Please show some love and like my Facebook page http://facebook.com/etech9ja
Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by skoriba: 12:43am On Oct 07, 2016
100 pots of correct soup in an grin average Nigeria home to buy what to make calls and snap chat and video talk
Why all this Oyibo they bring all this recession phones com our domot grin grin angry grin angry
Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by skoriba: 12:46am On Oct 07, 2016
blueseacats:
Some of them, show latest iPhone , you will realize fish brain is better.
Dem get Titus brain....abi Titus na fish cheesy sad cheesy wink
Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by kaylex1994(m): 12:50am On Oct 07, 2016
When you purchase an iPhone 7 n u tink u av arrive... Your problems just dey begin
Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by centboy123456(m): 1:06am On Oct 07, 2016
waxxydude:
I'd better catch a bullet with my eyes than my eyePhone7 go blind. - Apple fanboy

Some of all this apple fan boys need to be "buhari-ed", so that their eyes can open to see that there's more to life than a piece of metal. They need buhari in their lives.

What has "buhari-ed", got to do with dis na my guy hahahahah
Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by edimolu(m): 1:44am On Oct 07, 2016
waxxydude:
I'd better catch a bullet with my eyes than my eyePhone7 go blind. - Apple fanboy

Some of all this apple fan boys need to be "buhari-ed", so that their eyes can open to see that there's more to life than a piece of metal. They need buhari in their lives.

Lol
Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by karryn(f): 2:59am On Oct 07, 2016
vislabraye:
I can't imagine how it will smell afterwards. . Her voice will even smell.
u no nice aswear

1 Like

Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by Yeligray(m): 5:40am On Oct 07, 2016
Then why did you buy it. Surely there is no peace for the wicked.
Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by Skillfullulu(m): 5:57am On Oct 07, 2016
RexTramadol1:

be like u Neva hear say the phone nor dey fall
na angels dey guide th phone?
Re: Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) by emmayayodeji(m): 6:02am On Oct 07, 2016
martineverest:
what kind of post is this,seun and co??

Nairaland is now the capital of click-bait articles/posts....no wonder linda ikeji is always smiling to the banks
. So seun is crying to the bank? Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Universal Charger: Do People Still Use This? / Thailand: Football Fan Electrocuted By His Phone As He Watched A Match On Phone / Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.