Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,320 members, 7,846,414 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship (2934 Views)

7 Things That An Akwa Ibom Woman Will Never Tolerate In Your Relationship. / Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner / What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 7:31am On Oct 08, 2016
stigmond:

Buh, I thought nagging is of girls behavioral manner!!! How come you different?
not all girls nag, this days the guys nag more than us oooo

I'm good at overlooking some things n have this stupid believe that some things just occur n nobody is perfect
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by stigmond(m): 7:37am On Oct 08, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
not all girls nag, this days the guys nag more than us oooo

I'm good at overlooking some things n have this stupid believe that some things just occur n nobody is perfect

Not stupid believe, its actually human nature. No body is perfect, but not cool to let the bad side overshadowed e good side, especially in relationship matter.

Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 08, 2016
Violence. Whatever form it comes in. But every other thing i can tolerate
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by Kobicove(m): 8:01am On Oct 08, 2016
Domestic violence
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
stigmond:

Not stupid believe, its actually human nature. No body is perfect, but not cool to let the bad side overshadowed e good side, especially in relationship matter.
hmmmmm, u re right

1 Like

Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by Decrypter: 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
jake2much:
u no get sence. wen u matured more u will know marriage is more than dat
why do people like to debase and insult others over their honest opinion? the chic say she no like ugly face you begin insult her na wa o. izz no fair o
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by Came: 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
I can't tolerate a lier. A lier can do things that will sure cause a heartbreak.
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by jake2much(m): 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
sinaj:
I will appreciate it if you stop mentioning me.
Thank you!
hmm are u angry wit me?
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by jake2much(m): 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
Decrypter:
why do people like to debase and insult others over their honest opinion? the chic say she no like ugly face you begin insult her na wa o. izz no fair o
but wat she said is silly!
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
Oyiza49:
i absolutely won't tolerate a guy that's insecure

explain this insecurity of a thing better

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Amber Rose Shows Off Her Full Nude Body And Exposing Her Hairy VAGINA / Married NYSC Corps Members Caught Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.