Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship (2923 Views)

7 Things That An Akwa Ibom Woman Will Never Tolerate In Your Relationship. / Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner / What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
i absolutely won't tolerate a guy that's insecure
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by sinaj(f): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lying
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by Loyalblak007(f): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
Insecurity
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by orieoda(m): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
Cheating of course angry
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
small ass and boobs.. Very annoying..

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by Jessidaisy4(f): 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ugly face angry grin
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by olutosfem(f): 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
Deceit
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by stigmond(m): 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nagging!!! I hate it with passion.

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by ChappyChase: 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
Am not good at searching for things so i won' t tolorate a lady wbo is disoderly undecided
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by jake2much(m): 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
sinaj:
Lying
I wont let any man near u lol. cos I dont joke with my woman
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by afanide: 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
Oyiza49:

You prefer a secured guy to a LIAR
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
Disrespect.
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by jonaifame22(m): 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
Waiting till wedding night before we fvck.

1 Like

Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by sinaj(f): 8:46am On Oct 07, 2016
jake2much:
I wont let any man near u lol. cos I dont joke with my woman
pls am not your woman.
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by jake2much(m): 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
sinaj:
pls am not your woman.
why do u think dat dear u think am too old for u?
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by jake2much(m): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Ugly face angry grin
u no get sence. wen u matured more u will know marriage is more than dat
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by sinaj(f): 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
jake2much:
why do u think dat dear u think am too old for u?
I will appreciate it if you stop mentioning me.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
Oyiza49:

She should never ever compare me with her ex or any guy she has come across, i hate it.
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by SexualHealer: 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
Lies and pretence
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by misspicy(f): 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
OBTSubtle:
small ass and boobs.. Very annoying..
You will end up marrying a lady with small ass and boobs tonguetongue
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by Mystery007(m): 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
Fake Lifestyle
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
sinaj:
Lying
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by Jessidaisy4(f): 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2016
jake2much:
u no get sence. wen u matured more u will know marriage is more than dat
I was just joking
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by ashewoboy(m): 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
I won't tolerate an olosho.
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by dmola(m): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
hmmm
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by chadwickcollins(m): 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
lying abeg
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
misspicy:

You will end up marrying a lady with small ass and boobs tonguetongue
Nawao..

Wish me well for once na
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
Lying
Cheating
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
stigmond:
Nagging!!! I hate it with passion.
u just said ma mind, plus lies n cheating. its a noooo for me
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by raphaela91(f): 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
I can't tolerate a guy who always nag or always sees fault in me while his is more than mine.
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by stigmond(m): 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
u just said ma mind, plus lies n cheating. its a noooo for me

Buh, I thought nagging is of girls behavioral manner!!! How come you different?
Re: What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship by banme(m): 11:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
cheating

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mature Ladies Only, Let's Discuss. / She Does This While We Kiss.... / How Old Will You Be Before You Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.