Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (3072 Views)

Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam / When your maid becomes the madam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: . by blank(f): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
cococandy:
No idea what's going on. Who else is confused?
start from one long quote that I quoted. He has deleted the posts which were in quotes and then replaced some with new posts.
Re: . by SAMBARRY: 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
RoyalRoy:
Young man, I got your email... All of it.

And I decided not to delete the thread for two reasons.
1. TO discourage others who might think they can always play on others intelligence and benevolence.

2. To open room for genuine people who need help, cos what you all come here to do by lieing is to reduce the chances of people who are truly and desperately in need.

This will serve as a lesson to would be "solicitors" that for every action there will be a consequence.

Now a Google search of your name will bring out so many about you.

It might not be fair to you, but it's the consequence of your actions that is coming back for you. Many others will still come, but in due time we will rid this section of all imposters trying to reduce the helping hands here to "magas"
please royal Roy I have a suggestion. Add to family nairaland rule that henceforth

NO MORE BEGGING AND IF ANYBODY OPENS ANY THREAD TO DO CORPORATE OR INTERNET BEGGING, ANYONE WHO GIVES DOES SO AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK

Because people are abusing this thing and taking it to far.just one opportunity of help Nigerians have abused it
Whether the begging is legitimate or illegitimate it should be stopped henceforth. The 419ers have capitalized on this to be swindling people up and down

1 Like

Re: . by SAMBARRY: 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
tearoses:
She has removed your name
What else do you want?
now you are threatening suicide. Is it to scare her or what?
when you were thinking up a name for a new moniker to hoodwink people did you consider what the end result could be?

You people come here thinking that you are very clever and the people here are sitting ducks and ify is showing you all pepper

Why did you open the begging thread with another moniker if not to mislead people?
Why did you not mention that you had already been helped here on NL before?
You even called them out again.....to donate more?
Will they not rest because they have helped nairalanders before?

Anyway you have learnt your lesson so please go in peace and stop calling ifys name in every thread
It was on this NL that some car dealers scammed innocent people of their hard earned millions of naira
People have learnt to protect themselves.
Ify keep on the good work
You are my nairalander of the year

The small contract you are doing now, is that not what I & others told you to do on page one of this thread?
It is well
go in peace abeg
why are you indulging him or giving him attention.

Mr man if you want to commit suicide Because They have burst your bubbles kindly go ahead. I will even buy you rope and call the people WHO will lift you up and tie your neck under the ceiling fan so you can die

Nonsense and ingredient

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Cream For Babies . / I Just Broke My Second Piggy Bank Of A Week. / What Will You Like To Try In Your Next Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.