Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight (60749 Views)

Poll: Does Omotola need to lose weight?

Yes: 51% (49 votes)
No: 48% (47 votes)
This poll has ended

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Omotola Jalade's Has The 5th Sexiest Accent In The World! / Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

Danke will you shut up. . . cool

you are very mad
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2009
abeg make i find the flabby skin

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MrCrackles(m): 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

you are very mad
tongue
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by sexyLeamon(f): 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

some women are better off curvy,look at genny, when genevieve was on the curvy side, she was too cute to be true, i actually watched a move of hers 'president daughter' and i was like ' on my gawd, if only i could have half of that, but look at her now, looking like someone with aids, infact she doesnt look healthy to me  undecided

im in no way supporting obesity, but sm pple are just better off curvy
I agree even in sharon stone she was looking so great, but genny and omosexy have different body shape, omotola will look even worse if she lose
weight like genny.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2009
oh my gawd i just remembered the sharon stone movie, genny was looking hot,there the legs were sexy, but look at her now, even omotola fit act high school part, so no biggie

I like genny, but she needs to put on some kilos, she is too shapeless now for my liking
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Honey there is something like African shape i.e we are more curvier. And its not laziness hunny its time constraint. If you work a 9-5 with kids and a husband and home to take care of, when can you take care of you? I dread marriage because of this and will set down ground rules that my Husband has to contribute 50% to taking care of the home and kids because I will not kill myself the way our mothers did.

I am African like you and I absolutely love my shape. No matter what I am always going to have the thighs and the ass and I am very proud of my body because even the Italians wish they had it.

But that doesn't mean I should allow the thighs and ass to grow bigger and bigger because it is African. Does having kids also stop your from eating right?

As a matter of fact having so much to do should have the same effect as work outs and with the right intake, you should regain your normal shape in a few months. However we believe a pregnant woman must eat for two, sleep for two and do nothing for two.

After giving birth, she must continue to eat and sleep to rest from the hard labour.

Excuses and more excuses.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MissyB1(m): 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Time is a constraint in terms of keeping fit. The average Nigerian woman takes care of her kids/cooks/cleans/works. Now where is the time to work out? Anyhoo, Omotola is pretty fit compared to the likes of others who I would rather not mention lipsrsealed OP dont compare the African shape to the "Hollywood" shape. Those hollywood moms probably see their kids once a month and spend their lives in the gym/plastic surgeons bed.
I dunno whatchu have against hollywood but when it's time to be objective . . . .
I'D advice You let it slide.

When I said I know women with more kids that look better (facially and bodily),
I meant ''common'' people like You and I.
The first part of Your comment in 'Bold' is a flimsy laughable excuse.
Who says the average Western woman doesn't take care of her home?
People Phulease!!!
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2009
And i ask again, must everybody be slim?

is queen latifah not a public figure, is oprah winfrey not a public figure, has her weight stopped her from earning millions everyday?
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Sauron1: 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2009
I think i agree with the OP here.

All Nigerian actors/actresses should pay attention to their sizes.
It's a disgrace Nigeria cannot produce a world class "Romeo" or "Juliet" when we have over 150 million population.
Ghana has Van Vicker and a newbie, they have got loads of pretty "fit" women and Nigeria can't even produce one?

I get antsy when i see a fat Desmond Elliot playing the part of a University student or Omotola doing the role of a secondary school girl.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2009
@ Jenny

If Omotola lost weight she'd look better. Her waist would be slimmer and she'd conserve her curvy figure.

!amebo no1:

And i ask again, must everybody be slim?

is queen latifah not a public figure, is oprah winfrey not a public figure, has her weight stopped her from earning millions everyday?

If Queen was fitter she'd be having more roles. What else can she act if not the single mum of TWO?

Oprah is not an actress and she doesn't have to portray characters of different nature and shapes.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2009
Missy B:

I dunno whatchu have against hollywood but when it's time to be objective . . . .
I'D advice You let it slide.

When I said I know women with more kids that look better (facially and bodily),
I meant ''common'' people like You and I.
The first part of Your comment in 'Bold' is a flimsy laughable excuse.
Who says the average Western woman doesn't take care of her home?
People Phulease!!!

I have nothing against hollywood but some people use it as a yardstick to judge average regular women. Women in the west have easy access to gym facilities but still the average size is still 14 0r 16.  Anyhoo like I mentioned earlier on, Im an exercise fanatic and will create ground rules for my hubby to do 50%, I will not run around like a head less chicken and run myself to the grave for the sake of marriage and kids grin.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MissyB1(m): 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

I think i agree with the OP here.

All Nigerian actors/actresses should pay attention to their sizes.
It's a disgrace Nigeria cannot produce a world class "Romeo" or "Juliet" when we have over 150 million population.
Ghana has Van Vicker and a newbie, they have got loads of pretty "fit" women and Nigeria can't even produce one?

I get antsy when i see a fat Desmond Elliot playing the part of a University student or Omotola doing the role of a secondary school girl.
You watch Naija movies too? shocked shocked
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by lovemoi2(f): 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2009
to whoever posted the earlier photo

its a know fact that when you were a dress like what she wore, black from the bosom down you would look slim

so dont use that as an example, even though this topic is not just about omotola, the fact remains that women in naija have the mentality of ''its ok to be obesed after kids'' and my point is that its not ok

to whoever was asking what do i mean by healthy, do i really need to explain, well if i have to
we have what we call balanced diet, eating alot of vegetables, working out, and not over eating(meaning eating even when you are not hungry)

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2009
so oprah is not a public figure, good
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Sauron1: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2009
Missy B:

You watch Naija movies too? shocked shocked

Who doesn't?

!amebo no1:

Amebo, Oprah does not act in movies.

Compare Halle Berry of 1992 to that of 2009. . . . . .Nothing has changed.
It means she can still act the same role she was acting 17 years ago.
Now compare Omotola in 1996 to what we have today. . . .

If she must act, let her play the role of a thick madam or the wife of a rich man. . . .but not an undergraduate falling in love for the first time.
It's a total mismatch abeg.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2009
michelin89:

I am African like you and I absolutely love my shape. No matter what I am always going to have the thighs and the ass and I am very proud of my body because even the Italians wish they had it.

But that doesn't mean I should allow the thighs and ass to grow bigger and bigger because it is African. Does having kids also stop your from eating right?

As a matter of fact having so much to do should have the same effect as work outs and with the right intake, you should regain your normal shape in a few months. However we believe a pregnant woman must eat for two, sleep for two and do nothing for two.

After giving birth, she must continue to eat and sleep to rest from the hard labour.

Excuses and more excuses.

Im playing devil's advocate hun grin Anyhoo I plan to keep my shape till death hopefully grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by sexyLeamon(f): 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2009
I wonder what is wrong with this body undecided

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2009
Good, so do you consider all slim women healthy poster?

as for the picture, there is a lot toshow off, and if you are so fashion conscious, you will realise that , that skirt actually molds out a person's shape
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

I said Oprah is not an ACTRESS.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Shola2009(m): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2009
for christ sake! who cares if she has tree trunks for thighs omotola's still getting paid for whatever she does, and thats the most important thing!! btw u guys shouldnt say someone is fat,thats very rude.  smiley  and before i 4get, nobody should comment unless they show us their pictures, im sure most of you badmouthing her here could be mistaken for SUVs in the dark.so shut the flying fu, ck up!!!
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by lovemoi2(f): 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2009
what even makes omotola an average woman

she is a celebrity for heaven's sake

below is another example of a celebrity that thinks its ok to be obesed

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2009
michelin89:

I said Oprah is not an ACTRESS.

and i said shes not a public figure either

@poster

ok i can see you are still in a different century, grin grin cos omotola has shed off those kilos, show us a recent pic of her abegiii
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2009
lovemoi2:

below is another example of a celebrity that thinks its ok to be obesed

atleast man still marry am, na where una dey tongue
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2009
sexyLeamon:

I wonder what is wrong with this body undecided

oh my gawdddd shocked shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss

i wish ii was half that curvy cry cry cry
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by spoilt(f): 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2009
lay off the fufu.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MissyB1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2009
Rotflmao!!
See the last picture of Omotola posted by Lovemoi2. grin grin grin

Even with clothes on, the stomach still looks that big . . . . .
I wonder what it looks like without clothes.

Where is the Ini Edo's weight bashing thread? I need to post on that one. grin
Am I the only one that think Ini looks like a funny frog in that wedding gown? cheesy
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

atleast man still marry am, na where una dey tongue

Na second hand man she marry. May that never be our portion.  tongue

@lovemoi

Ini Edo is atrocious. She has always been a shapeless woman.  lipsrsealed
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by jaybee3(m): 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2009
i rather have one with meat on the bone than a bloody anorexic.
jeez
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2009
jay bee:

jeez

grin grin grin

michelin89:

Na second hand man she marry. May that never be our portion.  tongue

@lovemoi

Ini Edo is atrocious. She has always been a shapeless woman.  lipsrsealed

still the man dey carry am like egg, stop hating sister tongue

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Sauron1: 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2009
jay bee:

jeez

Obesity is a disease. cheesy
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by sexyLeamon(f): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

oh my gawdddd shocked shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss

i wish ii was half that curvy cry cry cry
I know and some blind people are calling her fat undecided
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2009
I find it disturbing that some ladies are happy to bash another lady because of their weight lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Afrocandy Dancing At A Party In The US - PICS / Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes / Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.