Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight (60771 Views)

Poll: Does Omotola need to lose weight?

Yes: 51% (49 votes)
No: 48% (47 votes)
This poll has ended

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Omotola Jalade's Has The 5th Sexiest Accent In The World! / Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2009
love moi post a recent pics of omotola jare, you dey post pics wey dey since 3 years ago
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2009
jay bee:

i rather have one with meat on the bone than a bloody anorexic.
jeez

Oh please. You are always being so extreme. Are you saying Beyonce is anorexic? She is fit and she is a Black woman like Omotola.

Omotola has money and if she has the time to act, she also has the time to work out.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2009
@ jenny

Why you post that picture? That red dress is hiding everything!! lipsrsealed
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by jaybee3(m): 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Obesity is a disease. cheesy
last time i checked the technical classification/calculation for being obese, omotola is def far from it.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Sauron1: 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2009
jay bee:

last time i checked the technical classification/calculation for being obese, omotola is def far from it.

Prove it.
What's her BMI?
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2009
im sure poster like women that workout like michelle obama, with muscles chocking out from every part of her body cheesy cheesy cheesy

michelin89:

Oh please. You are always being so extreme. Are you saying Beyonce is anorexic? She is fit and she is a Black woman like Omotola.

Omotola has money and if she has the time to act, she also has the time to work out.

na money make these women so, angelina jolie ooo, beyonce ooo, you wan compare the money wey them get to omotolas? abi you like beyonce muscular thigh grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

michelin89:

@ jenny

Why you post that picture? That red dress is hiding everything!!  lipsrsealed

na the one wey i see, ok look at sexyleamons own, that is a recent pic of her

jay bee:

no mind them

the skinny ones here, are trying to console themselves
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by lovemoi2(f): 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2009
so because a man accepted you for being obesed it ok?? thats weird
i tot we were supposed to be taking care of ourselves
!amebo no1 is another woman who thinks once one man accepts her for being fat its ok, thats just ludacris, what makes this topic about men

anyway for those who said omotola loosed the weight if she did, kudos to her

for ya'll who is using oprah winfrey as an example last i checked she admitted to having a weight problem, 
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2009
Oiii Dont be dissing muscular thighs angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MissyB1(m): 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I find it disturbing that some ladies are happy to bash another lady because of their weight lipsrsealed
We are not happy bashing her eh . . .  . . . .
We are only making use of our ''right to complain''. cheesy

We spend our hard earned money to buy these Naija movies and we expect
to see ''fine things''.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Shola2009(m): 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2009
^^ who sent you to go and buy grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by sexyLeamon(f): 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2009
michelin89:

then its time you start considering omotola fit also coz there is not much difference between she and beyonce weight
beyonce is just a little leaner than her tongue

see the picture for your self.

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2009
The last time i checked oprah winfrey said she feels happy the way she is

lovemoi2:

so because a man accepted you for being obesed it ok?? thats weird
i tot we were supposed to be taking care of ourselves
!amebo no1 is another woman who thinks once one man accepts her for being fat its ok, thats just ludacris, what makes this topic about men

anyway for those who said omotola loosed the weight if she did, kudos to her

for ya'll who is using oprah winfrey as an example last i checked she admitted to having a weight problem, 

yes if a ,man accepts me for being curvy then im ok, must everybody be slim, pleaseeee spare me , those women are curvy
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by jaybee3(m): 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2009
michelin89:

extreme  shocked shocked shocked
how?
beyonce ain't go no children the last time i checked plus omotola must av opted for natural delivery rather than cesarean
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

na money make these women so, angelina jolie ooo, beyonce ooo, you wan compare the money wey them get to omotolas? abi you like beyonce muscular thigh grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

na the one wey i see, ok look at sexyleamons own, that is a recent pic of her

no mind them

the skinny ones here, are trying to console themselves

Are you saying omotola can't afford a personal trainer?  shocked What the hell is she working for?

Beyonce is just perfect and her thighs are toned.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by lovemoi2(f): 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2009
sexyLeamon:

then its time you start considering omotola fit also coz there is not much difference between she and beyonce weight

this is something to definitely laugh about  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin did you just compared omotola's big belly to beyounce? you must be living in denial
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2009
Missy B:

We are not happy bashing her eh . . .  . . . .
We are only making use of our ''right to complain''. cheesy

to see ''fine things''.

Complain? You said you were looking for the Ini Edo weight bash thread to vent now thats quite disturbing but whatever floats your boat I guess.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Sauron1: 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2009
Missy B:

to see ''fine things''.

Seconded!!!

Desmond Ellitot's butt is bigger than Kim Kardashian's.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2009
Beyonce has no kids so this is an invalid argument.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MissyB1(m): 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2009
Shola2009:

^^ who sent you to go and buy
Will You sharrap dia?

I buy because I wanna watch and I watch because I enjoy it.
Don't I have a right to criticize or appraise goods I purchase?
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2009
ROFLMAO @ TOPIC grin grin grin grin

I dont think anything is wrong with omotola's body alotho she does need to lose some kilos off that ass, they are huge and the belly lipsrsealed grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by lovemoi2(f): 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Seconded!!!

grin grin grin grin grin you are so right, let's not even talk about ramsey noah, who is becoming fater and fater by the day
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by sexyLeamon(f): 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2009
lovemoi2:

this something to definetly laugh about  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin did you just compared omotola's big belly to beyounce? you must be living in denial
oh yes i just did and am not living in any denial am living in the same world as u just dat my eyes are more clearer
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2009
sexyLeamon:

There is no comparison sorry.

jay bee:

extreme  shocked shocked shocked
how?
beyonce ain't go no children the last time i checked plus omotola must av opted for natural delivery rather than cesarean

Here we go again. How old is her last child? 5/6? In 6 years she couldn't do anything for a body? Oh please!
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2009
michelin89:

Are you saying omotola can't afford a personal trainer?  shocked What the hell is she working for?

Beyonce is just perfect and her thighs are toned.

she can, but can you compare nija trainer to the ones beyonce and co dey use, those people go for the best, theyve got the money

make beyonce born 4 kids first, and make genny born 3 more, make we compare
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Sauron1: 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Angelina Jolie has kids and she is FIT.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2009
omosexy pikin never reach 5 oooo michelin, and mind you she don shed those kilos
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Seconded!!!

Rofl  . . . . so what abt RMD'S ass? grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by lovemoi2(f): 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

here we go again, did you read the topic of my post, having kids its not an excuse damn it
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Im sorry Angelina is borderline bony. + She has the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to afford the best plastic surgery/personal trainers/dieticians.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by sexyLeamon(f): 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

have you heard of something called "body type"? Agoli has an hourglass figure which is naturally lean and
slim.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2009
lovemoi2:

here we go again, did you read the topic of my post, having kids its not an excuse damn it

omosex was like beyonce before kids, so let beyonce give birth to hers, and lets compare
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2009
lovemoi2:

Do you have 5kids to compare? or are you a teenager mouthing off?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) / BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show / DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.