Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight (60795 Views)

Poll: Does Omotola need to lose weight?

Yes: 51% (49 votes)
No: 48% (47 votes)
This poll has ended

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Omotola Jalade's Has The 5th Sexiest Accent In The World! / Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2009
lovemoi2:

you must be kidding, cos that is the most ignorant comment i have seen so far
no offence meant
Go and read up it because you are the ignorant irate teenager here mouthing off like a deranged person.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by chic2pimp(m): 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2009
KAI SO NA OMOSEXY UNA DEY YAB LIKE DIS? grin grin even her gan sef make she loose a bit of weight jare.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2009
lovemoi2:

tell me about it, example is Monique eating all the  buggers  and  candy available, but say she is fat and sexy

true dat, she is fat n she knws it n thats why i love her grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Go and read up it because you are the ignorant irate teenager here mouthing off like a deranged person.

i laugh in igbo grin grin grin

this is sunday tunic

The poster is obviously a silly tiny gurl, who self-services herself to stupidity, cos people's views differ from hers
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Who cares if she a teenager? Fat is fat whether it is seen by a teenager or an old woman.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by jaybee3(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2009
@sauron
i mistakenly used kg instead of pounds and inches instead of cm vice versa
i still maintain she ain't overweight though
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

i laugh in igbo grin grin grin

this is sunday tunic

The poster is obviously a silly tiny gurl, who self-services herself to stupidity, cos people's views differ from hers
My dear let her come back in 15-20 yrs time after 4-5 kids and talk. Sillyness.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Sauron1: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2009
sexyLeamon:

some of us here are not over weight maybe under weight sef lol we are only trying to correct he false statement dat omosexy
is overweight.

She is overweight according to the universal body mass index calculation.
U better check yourself as well. U might be overweight without even knowing it.

Ebonyeyes:

http://newsone.com/nation/study-black-people-may-have-more-muscle-than-others/  --------------< read this.

The link has provided no proof.
It says black people may have more muscle. . . ."may" is the operative word here.

How many experiments have they carried out to come with this.?
What is the class size? Have they tested 500,000 people to come to this conclusion?

BMI is the most satisfactory tool to tell who is underweight, overweight and obese.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MissyB1(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I dont think omotola is overweight sauron, she is aiight 4 a mother of four, but as actress she need to lose weight if she wants to be playing young girl roles. Thats all
That's what I want to hear not choruses like ''She's too sexy''
''She has a perfect shape'' and bla bla just because she has had 4 kids.  
As an ordinary woman (take away the fame), she is manageable
but if she must appear on the screen to play roles of 'youngies' . . . .
Shreding some fat and prolly a boob job isn't a bad idea. grin tongue
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by lovemoi2(f): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2009
the only people mad are people who know i am saying the truth
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2009
michelin89:

Who cares if she a teenager? Fat is fat whether it is seen by a teenager or an old woman.

Abi o grin

Ignorant or not ignorant, she is saying it the way she see it, just like u are too abi? undecided
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

It says black people may have more muscle. . . ."may" is the operative word here.

What is the class size? Have they tested 500,000 people to come to this conclusion?

BMI is the most satisfactory tool to tell who is underweight, overweight and obese.
No hunny they are thinking of changing this tool very soon because it lodges people who are fit and have more muscle in the overweight bracket.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Sauron1: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

No hunny they are thinking of changing this tool very soon because it lodges people who are fit and have more muscle in the overweight bracket.

Until they change it, Omotola is OVERWEIGHT.

Missy B:

Shreding some fat and prolly a boob job isn't a bad idea.
grin tongue

MINT!!!!
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2009
Missy B:

Shreding some fat and prolly a boob job isn't a bad idea. grin tongue

Lmao . , thats was all i expected too. Nobody has the perfect figure. I am sure if we ask halle berry there wud something she doesnt like abt her body. we nigerians have wahala i swear. grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2009
Mad? you cant come on a forum and expect everyone to agree with you because you say so and if they do not you call them ignorant. Learn some manners.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by sexyLeamon(f): 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

I need to have some flesh on my body to think of being overweight, forget my case let's focus on the topic.
how did you know her real weight to do dat caculation?
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2009
BMI isnt it

when there is a high level of muscle mass it measures that person has overweight,BMI number can not distinguish the different components that make up  the total body weight, so what are we not talking?
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Abi o grin

Ignorant or not ignorant, she is saying it the way she see it, just like u are too abi? undecided

I have known Omotola as a actress since when I was a kid. Omotola has the luck of being tall and having an hour glass shape but thanks to the likes of Jenny and Co. who are playing the devil's advocates she has been convinced that being a mother is now a an excuse for neglecting yourself even when you are a public figure.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2009
All of una done dey kolo . . i swear grin grin grin grin

THE POINT OF THE  MATTER IS AS A MOTHER OF FOUR, OMOTOLA HAS A GOOD FIGURE BUT AS  AN ACTRESS WHO WANTS TO PLAY SECONDARY SCHOOL GIRL ROLE? THE FAT GOTTA GO grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2009
michelin89:

I empathized that word because she has thrown the "Just because you are married with kids and a 9-5" you have no excuse to be chubby. A married women with kids and a home to take care off knows how hard it is. Im just playing devils advocate here.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by chic2pimp(m): 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Until they change it, Omotola is OVERWEIGHT.
Let's be honest with ourselves aren't the majority of nigerians(men & women) overweight?
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Sauron1: 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2009
jay bee:

@sauron
i mistakenly used kg instead of pounds and inches instead of cm vice versa
i still maintain she ain't overweight though

She is. . . . .Trust me.
I am an ardent fan of Omotola but she is overweight.

sexyLeamon:

I need to have some flesh on my body to think of being overweight, forget my case let's focus on the topic.
how did you know her real weight to do dat caculation?

I dunno her real weight. . . . .It's a guesstimation.
However, people who are not as thick as Omotola have been certified OVERWEIGHT so it's no surprise that Omotola is.
It is not until someone looks like Yokozuna before she is overweight. . . .

It might amuse you that Halle Berry might weigh more than Ini Edo.

chic2pimp:

Let's be honest with ourselves aren't the majority of nigerians(men & women) overweight?

I agree with you and i think Nigerians have a different perception of the word "overweight" too.
Until they see Omotola looking like a pregnant cow, she's not overweight.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2009
The only mad person here is that obese lovemoi
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2009
chic2pimp:

Abi o . . .so i dnt why we are all shouting n throwing tantrums grin grin grin
Majority of naija men n women all have POTBELLY, so what the fuss grin tongue
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2009
chic2pimp:

Most of the western world is overweight really.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by lovemoi2(f): 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2009
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin they call it curvy not obesed imagine the denial

someone as big as Monique refers to herself as curvy, how weird
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by sexyLeamon(f): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Most of the western world is overweight really.
the US being number 1 u can not even compare it with Nigeria
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2009
chic2pimp:

are you kidding me? if you wanna know what overweight is, come to the white mans world where they have enough chocolate and sweets to make them blow up like blom blom
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

The only mad person here is that obese lovemoi
Irate teenager throwing the toys out of her pram because we all dont agree undecided I believe you lose the argument when you start throwing insults.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MissyB1(m): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Majority of naija men n women all have POTBELLY, so ehat the fuss grin tongue
Thank God for people like me that differ. grin grin
I mean . . .I stand in the mirror everyday to see what shape ma body
is taking, I watch what I eat, do exercises and many more sacrifices. tongue tongue
If I can . . . .Why can't Omotola, Ini Edo and co.?

Nairalanders, always the same!
Must we fight to pass our points across? Enuff of the insults biko. undecided
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by chic2pimp(m): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

THE POINT OF THE  MATTER IS AS A MOTHER OF FOUR, OMOTOLA HAS A GOOD FIGURE BUT AS  AN ACTRESS WHO WANTS TO PLAY SECONDARY SCHOOL GIRL ROLE? THE FAT GOTTA GO grin
True Talk Jare.

TOPE2000!:

Majority of naija men n women all have POTBELLY, so ehat the fuss grin tongue
Na so oo cheesy grin grin. If you walk down a typical naija street,the ratio of fatty bom bom to skinny gbekus is nothing short of alarming.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by lovemoi2(f): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2009
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin they call it curvy not obesed imagine the denial

someone as big as Monique refers to herself as curvy, how weird

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

"I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy / Offset Replies A Nigerian Begging Him For Money On Twitter / John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.