Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight (60773 Views)

Poll: Does Omotola need to lose weight?

Yes: 51% (49 votes)
No: 48% (47 votes)
This poll has ended

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Omotola Jalade's Has The 5th Sexiest Accent In The World! / Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2009
omotola is 5'9 and the last time i checked she weighed 82
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Sauron1: 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2009
michelin89:

You sabi do maths so? Omotola UNDERWEIGHT??

He should be Omotola's spokesman. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by lovemoi2(f): 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

did you see them with your two eyes?abi na gossip you hear

i don't need gossip to know they work out or go to the gym, its common sense
i hope you have that though
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

omotola is 5'9 and the last time i checked she weighed 82

Now did u guys know how much she weighs? undecided

I repeat tho, all omotola need to do is lose those ass, they are too much and it makes me cringe wen she is playing a secondary school student grin apart from that she is aiight cool
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by sexyLeamon(f): 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I think Omotola looks great. Its no concern of your if the choose to over-indulge, if you dont want to watch their bulging tummies you can stop buying the movies tongue
simpe!
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Shola2009(m): 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2009
90kg almost the weight of a 7mnth old buffalo!!
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by jaybee3(m): 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2009
@sauron
u be maths guru urself and she'd def still be classified as underweight using that measurement of urs.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2009
lovemoi2:

i don't need gossip to know they work out or go to the gym, its common sense
i hope you have that though

if that dry thing you have that is covered with faeces is what you call common sense, then im comfy remaining dumb
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2009
Shola2009:

90kg almost the weight of a 7mnth old buffalo!!

death grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

how dare you?, take those words right out of my mouth cheesy

Great minds they say think alike wink

~Sauron~:

What do you mean by borderline bony?
If she had allowed herself to blow up like Omotola, she woulda blown up.
Naija actresses should reduce the consumption of Akpu and Fufu.

Borderline bony i.e almost anorexic looking. I thought African men loved curvier women? Whatever floats your boat I guess.

!amebo no1:

na now you know cheesy cheesy cheesy

Haha should have guessed grin
Missy B:

Does Ini Edo look good to You in that wedding picture of hers?

I think she would have looked better if she bought a dress that fit, had better makeup and applied her lacefront better.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I repeat tho, all omotola need to do is lose those ass, they are too much and it makes me cringe wen she is playing a secondary school student grin apart from that she is aiight cool

I know cos i know her
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Sauron1: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

If Omotola is 82kg and her height is 5ft 9 inches(1.75 metres).
Then her BMI = weight/height2
That is 82/3.01 = 26.71.

26.71 BMI is in the overweight category. grin

jay bee:

@sauron
u be maths guru urself and she'd def still be classified as underweight using that measurement of urs.

Overweight, u must mean.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by jaybee3(m): 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2009
all dis hollywood figures y'all are looking at don't opt for natural delivery.
they all go for ceaseran sections.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

If Omotola is 82kg and her height is 5ft 9 inches(1.75 metres).
Then her BMI = weight/height2
That is 82/3.01 = 26.71.

26.71 BMI is in the overweight category. grin

That BMI thing doesnt work for black folks because our muscle mass is more than white folks. Someone like Beyonce will register as overweight if they used the BMI thing to access her weight.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2009
omotola is UNDERWEIGHT? i laff in urdu grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am sorry but what has natural delivery and ceaseran sections got to do with baby fat?
i thot all pregnant women put on weight durin pregnancy and not after? undecided.
I am confused cheesy
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2009
The last time the weight was checked was early last year, shes shed a lot of wieght now, juding from the recent pics
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2009
jay bee:

all dis hollywood figures y'all are looking at don't opt for natural delivery.
they all go for ceaseran sections.

With a little lipo/tummy tuck thrown in.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

omotola is UNDERWEIGHT? i laff in urdu grin grin grin grin grin grin

go sitdon jare, you nko, you never born one pikin you be like that, how you go if you born 4? tongue tongue
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Sauron1: 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

That BMI thing doesnt work for black folks because our muscle mass is more than white folks. Someone like Beyonce will register as overweight if they used the BMI thing to access her weight.

Please don't make me laugh.

If we have more muscle mass than the white folks, it will register on the scale.
BMI works for everyone. Don't flip the racial card on a simple body measurement.
Omotola is OVERWEIGHT. grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2009
Im not using a race card. Go and read up on it we have more muscle mass and BMI doesnt take into consideration muscle mass when it measures weight. Read up on it please.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

go sitdon jare, you nko, you never born one pikin you be like that, how you go if you born 4? tongue tongue

I am not an actress, i dont need to watch my weight huh grin
i fit eba n iyan all day grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by sexyLeamon(f): 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

spot on! at least some people think out of the ordinary undecided
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by lovemoi2(f): 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

you must be kidding, cos that is the most ignorant comment i have seen so far
no offence meant
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Is iyan yam?
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Sauron1: 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Im not using a race card. Go and read up on it we have more muscle mass and BMI doesnt take into consideration muscle mass when it measures weight. Read up on it please.

This is new.
Muscle mass? OMG!!!!

Overweight people would say anything to justify their hefty bellies.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

we are not talking about actresses now, we are talking about being healthy, afterall missyb used an ordinary woman for comparison
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2009
I dont think omotola is overweight sauron, she is aiight 4 a mother of four, but as actress she need to lose weight if she wants to be playing young girl roles. Thats all
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Shola2009(m): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2009
I am not an actress, i dont need to watch my weight huh Grin
i fit eba n iyan all day Grin
lol, grin grin tell them ooooo!! grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

we are not talking about actresses now, we are talking about being healthy, afterall missyb used an ordinary woman for comparison

Oh, so if we just talking abt omotola as a person then her body weight is ok for a mother of four o wink

michelin89:

Is iyan yam?

yes, pounded yam wink
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

This is new.
Muscle mass? OMG!!!!

http://newsone.com/nation/study-black-people-may-have-more-muscle-than-others/  --------------< read this.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by lovemoi2(f): 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

This is new.
Muscle mass? OMG!!!!

tell me about it, example is Monique eating all the  buggers  and  candy available, but say she is fat and sexy
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by sexyLeamon(f): 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

This is new.
Muscle mass? OMG!!!!

some of us here are not over weight maybe under weight sef lol we are only trying to correct he false statement dat omosexy
is overweight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... / Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together / Davido Shocked To See Daddy Freeze Hanging Out With Pastor Tobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.