Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight - Celebrities (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight (60728 Views)

Poll: Does Omotola need to lose weight?

Yes: 51% (49 votes)
No: 48% (47 votes)
This poll has ended

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Omotola Jalade's Has The 5th Sexiest Accent In The World! / Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by safarigirl(f): 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2010
I CONCUR, THE WOMAN SHUD GET ALL THAT FAT OFF, AND IF SHE'S GOING TO USE HAVING CHILDREN AS AN EXCUSE I'LL GIVE HER A LIST OF WOMEN WHO'VE HAD CHILDREN AND STILL LOOK FAB

1. JADA PINKETT-SMITH - 2 KIDS
2. HEIDI KLUM - FOUR KIDS (GOING ON 5)
3. ANGELINA JOLIE- 1 KID
4. MADONNA- THREE KIDS (AND AT 51 STILL LOOKS HOTTER THAN OMOTOLA)
5. WHITNEY HOUSTON- 2 KIDS
SHE HAS NO EXCUSE

1 Like

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by hackney(m): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2010
One day i go gbosa pesin 4hia.
Na omosexy una dey yab abi?
internet na remote something sha so una safe.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by tpiah: 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2010
safarigirl:

3. ANGELINA JOLIE- 1 KID

angelina jolie has 3 kids.

didnt she have twins the other day.

anyway, omotola has replied yall with her latest photo shoot, i should think.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Hauwa1: 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2010
i wonder why you used those ladies above as example. they have multiple trainers, joined one diet craze or the other (weight watcher, nutrisystem, dr Atkins etc). i think Omotola looks good. wetin again?
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2010
*Hauwa*:

i wonder why you used those ladies above as examples. they have multiple trainers, joined one diet craze or the other (weight watcher, nutrisystem, dr Atkins etc). i think Omotola looks good. wetin again?
apart from that, those ladies have different body shapes also
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 07, 2010
tpiah:

Anyway, Omotola has replied ya'll with her latest photo shoot, I should think.
Tell them! She did lose the extra weight. . . . what now do people want from her? Seriously! Jealous people just need to get over Omotola. Does someone seriously think the woman in the below pics is fat and that Madonna looks better than her? Seriously?
With or without children, Omotola currently looks good. I don't even have to like her to see it.

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by ceasyc(f): 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2010
it dont mata whether u get 20 pikins or no pikins, u gats 2 maintain your weight n not go outta shape or go fatttt or over weight

tola don lose weight oh (maybe she read sum posts/topics on nl about her fatness). hope she kips it up tho. sum 2010 pix below

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by rubi(f): 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2010
lately she is loosing those weight
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by chic2pimp(m): 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2010
safarigirl:

4. MADONNA- THREE KIDS (AND AT 51 STILL LOOKS HOTTER THAN OMOTOLA)
Errrrr. . . . . . . Well each to their own is all I will say grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by chiogo(f): 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2010
LMFAO@ Madonna looking hot. Yea, ok.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Exodora: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
You people have started with your troubles again , you people should not push her to the wall oooo before she join them hour glass crew them.
After all her husband is not complaining .

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) / Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) / Afrocandy Dancing At A Party In The US - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.