Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight (61130 Views)

Poll: Does Omotola need to lose weight?

Yes: 51% (49 votes)
No: 48% (47 votes)
This poll has ended

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Omotola Jalade's Has The 5th Sexiest Accent In The World! / Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Kunbee: 3:26am On Oct 19, 2009
@amaka tyra is a very stupid gal she be hypocrite chei and gal r post was tight
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by THEAMAKA(f): 3:28am On Oct 19, 2009
Kunbee:

@amaka tyra is a very stupid gal she be hypocrite chei and gal r post was tight
exactly ooo!
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 4:03am On Oct 19, 2009
na wa oh for you people. omotola weight is not so bad
for her height cool
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by chiogo(f): 4:54am On Oct 19, 2009
THE AMAKA:

well there is a problem with what you said.
yes tyra was skinny and WAS a model.
she started that whole "so what!" movement. talking about embracing your body and embracing your curves, as well as people shouldnt feel the need to lose weight. blah blah
and then she started THIS WHOLE MOVEMENT to then turn around and lose weight to look like a twig again.
she is done with modeling, she has retired.
also if she was so much for "embracing and loving your body" she wouldnt have felt the need to drop all that weight.
that shows from day one she wasnt satisfied with her body.

monique was the main promoter of this "big women/curvy women" lingo.
all this about skinny women being evil and big girls can do this and that.
i even knew a lady that looked up to monique for being strong and proud of her body.
only for monique to go and lose weight talking about she wants to lose more than what she has already lost.
where do her fans stand now? who do they stand behind?
a hypocritical woman that has been telling them for all these years to love themselves and embrace their bodies, only for her to do the exact opposite?

and as for raven, ive heard her say a lot of times how she is proud and happy with her body.
even her "That's So Raven" line that came out a while back, she mentioned about how her line was for girls of ALL sizes and how she did make a lot of clothes for curvy girls and things like that.
i dont exactly remember where, but she did talk about how she loves her body and how she feels everyone should have a positive body image no matter what size.
and what did she do? lose weight! im guessing she wasnt happy with her body image that she was telling everyone else to embrace.

ahhhh i did write a lot, but these women sef.
how can they be screaming one thing, but doing another?
all their fans and the people that look up to them, where do they stand now?
its best that all of them just go and lose weight. who is their defense now?
undecided
Damn, did you really have to write an essay? tongue

Look, I don't follow much what Tyra does, haven't watched her show in a while. So I don't know about the so-called movement.
And I know she's retired embarassed But she still runs a modeling company/agency, no? so she's still on TV as an ex-model. Anyways, I know Tyra has fake ways.

Oh, c'mon, there's a difference between curvy and fat. Raven is curvy, there was a time she got almost fat, I guess that was when she had to lose the weight. I'm sure she likes her curvy body, not the later fat one.

As for Mo'nique, yeah she's pretty much a hypocrite. smiley
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by lovemoi2(f): 5:34am On Oct 19, 2009
the truth of the matter is that 99% or maybe 100% of obesed people are not happy with their body, but at the same time majority of them cant resist all the candy high carbs food they eat even when they are not hungry, so what they do is keep making noises of how happy they are with their bodies( i call that compensation technique)

about monique and tyra
when tyra added alot of weight she made a show of kiss my fat ass and that she loved her body the way it is,  it dint take her two years before she lost 30lbs, the below link will show you tyra's new body
in fact it took her 6months to loss all the weight now she is back to her model weight, another example of someone that will do anything to show her influence on people, now fat people are mad at her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pisyysp24rw

as for Monique recently she lost 40lbs and said she was inspired by her husband, well my message to all the obesed people that try to justify themselves by having some celebrity role model, well look deep, most of this so called celebrity role model just say whatever they have to say so that people can accept them, and when they have the chance they go back to the norms of the media, if they are so happy about their so called weight as they try to make us think, why do they go ahead and loose it after making millions of audience eat their hearts out and be lazy to do anything remotely near exercise

by the way queen latifah also lost weight, in case someone brings her up again
i saw a comment about queen latifah and oprah being a role model
as for oprah she admitted to having a weight problem, she wont say that if she loves how obesed she is, she looses and gain weight all the time
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by THEAMAKA(f): 5:37am On Oct 19, 2009
lovemoi2:

the truth of the matter is that 99% or maybe 100% of obesed people are not happy with their body, but at the same time majority of them cant resist all the candy high carbs food they eat even when they are not hungry, so what they do is keep making noises of how happy they are with their bodies( i call that compensation technique)

about monique and tyra
when tyra added alot of weight she made a show of kiss my fat ass and that she loved her body the way it is, it dint take her two years before she lost 30lbs, the below link will show you tyra's new body
in fact it took her 6months to loss all the weight now she is back to her model weight, another example of someone that will do anything to show her influence on people, now fat people are mad at her

as for Monique recently she lost 40lbs and said she was inspired be her husband, well my message to all the obesed people that try to justify themselves by having some celebrity role model, well look deep, most of this so called celebrity role model just say whatever they have to say so that people can accept them, and when they have the chance they go back to the norms of the media, if they are so happy about their so called weight as they try to make us think, why do they go ahead and loose it after making millions of audience eat their hearts out and be lazy to do anything remotely near exercise

by the way queen latifah also lost weight, in case someone brings her up too

thanks!!
queen latifah too?
na wa oooo.
i don give up for all these celebrity "inspirations"
filling all these women with false hope. undecided
but there is NOTHING good about being obese, so Monique was wrong for that in the first place.
Tyra looks like a twig again after her famous "so what" movement.
all of them are hypocrites.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by chika98: 5:49am On Oct 19, 2009
That chic Otondo is pretty sha. Some of actors need to lose some weight as it isn't healthy. But remember it is "normal" for women and men to add some "meat" after they've had children. Some of our parents are perfect examples. Some of us are going to have the same fate. Just accept YOU and do YOU!

As for me. . . Stay the same or die trying! grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by lovemoi2(f): 5:57am On Oct 19, 2009
THE AMAKA:

thanks!!
queen latifah too?
na wa oooo.
i don give up for all these celebrity "inspirations"
filling all these women with false hope.   undecided
but there is NOTHING good about being obese, so Monique was wrong for that in the first place.
Tyra looks like a twig again after her famous "so what" movement.
all of them are hypocrites.

abi oo check this out to see queen latifah before and after photos, after all this stories i hope people will stop living in denial and using someone as an excuse to be unhealthy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnrTYF88hcU
as for omotola as long as she is an actress she need to loose the weight,  if she can tone down d way genevive did, then she will be able to be versatile in movies, with that body of hers she cant act as a teenager in movies.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by THEAMAKA(f): 6:03am On Oct 19, 2009
lovemoi2:

she will be able to be versatile in movies, with that body of hers she cant act as a teenager in movies.

GBAM GBAM GBAM!!!!!
omg!! you took the words right out of my mouth.
thats the same exact thing i was thinking.
gene at her age can still play a young girl and play it off, omo, not so much.
if omo wanted to play roles like that it wouldnt even be realistic.
blood sister was just pushing the limits.
genny is fine and can play any role given to her, omo is limited.
but maybe she doesnt mind, though.

has anyone seen sexy Jackie Appiah lately? man, she lost weight and she looks good.
like she was blowing up for a minute, then all of a sudden she slimmed down and toned up.
and it has done wonders for her face, she looks good.
probably on my top 10 list now.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:11am On Oct 19, 2009
From the recent movies Ive seen, Omotola actually HAS lost quite alot of weight, Ini Edo as well.

Why dont you take your frustrations to Uche Jombo?
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 19, 2009
any photos of the figure being criticized here ?
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by THEAMAKA(f): 6:20am On Oct 19, 2009
here you go tpia.
this pic is a bit old, but yeah. . .

but i think recently she has lost a little weight, but she still has her stomach.
and beyonce and rihanna was a complete mess.
she was wearing those tight and skimpy clothes.
NO NO!  lipsrsealed

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by platinumnk(f): 6:32am On Oct 19, 2009
TOH- where r u getting your movies from?
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by THEAMAKA(f): 6:34am On Oct 19, 2009
Uche Jombo looks good.
those pics of her are old.
since 2008 she has already slimmed down i believe.
seeing recent photos of her from august and september.
she looks hot. kiss

omo i think has slimmed down too.
maybe ini edo from those wedding photos she had where she was ballooning up.

jackie too, she looks soo fine. (no homo. lol no mind B. Scott. lol)
gene did slim down a bit too.

Uche Elendu is next.
some people's weight sits well on them though.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by chika98: 6:36am On Oct 19, 2009
Who is Uche Elendu? Any pictures of her?
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by THEAMAKA(f): 6:37am On Oct 19, 2009
ahh use google now. lol
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by cenzo(m): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2009
i think your message just kinna got cloudy with "she's on the screen and look a certain way". i think your message should of been conveyed as one should promote a healthy lifestyle, eating right, exercising and drug free.

with that said, i'ma notorious P.I.G.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 9:57am On Oct 19, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

From the recent movies Ive seen, Omotola actually HAS lost quite alot of weight, Ini Edo as well.

Why dont you take your frustrations to Uche Jombo?

dont mind them, the girl has lost a lot of weight, the people blabbing here, need to see her now, b4 jumping into conclusion
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 10:00am On Oct 19, 2009
THE AMAKA:

here you go tpia.
this pic is a bit old, but yeah. . .

but i think recently she has lost a little weight, but she still has her stomach.
and beyonce and rihanna was a complete mess.
she was wearing those tight and skimpy clothes.
NO NO!  lipsrsealed

that pic is old,a nd she has lost a lot of weight, this is what she looks like now

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 19, 2009
You be real amebo number 1 XD
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by kellorah: 11:19am On Oct 19, 2009
That one is as a result of stress. grin

My God, it hardly looks like her! shocked

And I agree with whoever it was that said she has to b versatile in her roles.
What's the point of being an actress when all u can be is the mama, or the ugly woman in movies?! I wouldn't wanna play the same role all in the time.

But on the real tho, some of u on the defensive side need to chill. Sounds like ur the ones that are obese, and are encouraging other obese peeps. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2009
Stupidity is a disease, i can see alot of dumb nigerians are suffering from it

We need to give medals, we need to appreciate the stupid ones, afterall its not easy for a child to hold on to stupidity right from childhood till now

Kudos
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2009
michelin89:

You be real amebo number 1 XD

grin grin grin grin how body
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by kellorah: 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2009
Basically, if u don't like Omotola, and prolly think she needs to do something bout her weight-as seen in the pics people posted, and from movies you've watched, u fit the stupid criteria. . . . .Nice!
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2009
I dey ooo. I dey class and teacher dey explain, but my mind nor just dey here.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2009
Haba una wan kill yourself because of omotola? E don do! Thinking further, it has been proved that she is trying to reduce, so let's give her some credit and encourage her. As for those bringing in ini edo, oh well i rest my case. That lady is doomed size wise. She can do very little to be fit.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2009
lovemoi2:

about monique and tyra
when tyra added alot of weight she made a show of kiss my fat ass and that she loved her body the way it is, it dint take her two years before she lost 30lbs, the below link will show you tyra's new body

as for Monique recently she lost 40lbs and said she was inspired by her husband, well my message to all the obesed people that try to justify themselves by having some celebrity role model, well look deep, most of this so called celebrity role model just say whatever they have to say so that people can accept them, and when they have the chance they go back to the norms of the media, if they are so happy about their so called weight as they try to make us think, why do they go ahead and loose it after making millions of audience eat their hearts out and be lazy to do anything remotely near exercise

by the way queen latifah also lost weight, in case someone brings her up again
i saw a comment about queen latifah and oprah being a role model
as for oprah she admitted to having a weight problem, she wont say that if she loves how obesed she is, she looses and gain weight all the time

So if Monique's cholesterol was high, she should still keep on the weight because she doesn't want to disappoint her fans or fall into your bad books as a hypocrite?
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2009
michelin89:

I dey ooo. I dey class and teacher dey explain, but my mind nor just dey here.
wink
ahhahahahaha you wan carry last for class? abi na one fine bobo dey carry your head for class
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2009
michelin89:

Haba una wan kill yourself because of omotola? E don do! Thinking further, it has been proved that she is trying to reduce, so let's give her some credit and encourage her. As for those bringing in ini edo, oh well i rest my case. That lady is doomed size wise. She can do very little to be fit.

shes a slowpoke, a well known, infact a certified one, some people get cranky when they pull the first shot and someone gives it back

sometimes i wonder if people read with their anus or vagina. honestly, cos her posts make me remember one guy for hospital(mental health ward) with flight of ideas symptom grin grin grin

Omotola is dis and that, yet alot of them excluding you michelin grin tongue are yet to have a man have them
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by sweetpie23: 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2009
who cares undecided she is still a good actress undecided
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by kellorah: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2009
Some of u enjoy giving urselves headache. Anyways, I've expressed my opinion on the matter.

@ the end of the day sef, we can't always agree on something.

No need for name calling, and what not.

PEACE! wink
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2009
sweetpie23:

who cares undecided she is still a good actress undecided

good actress or not, some people be enemy of progress

especially when pple judge without fact, them no go look well b4 them conclude, they just wanna be blind

Omosexy is fat bla bla bla, its obvious these same pple have not seen her recently, thats why their mouth dey run like drum wey dey lick of sperm

kellorah:

Some of u enjoy giving urselves headache. Anyways, I've expressed my opinion on the matter.

@ the end of the day sef, we can't always agree on something.

No need for name calling, and what not.

PEACE! wink
better, just a simple advice, learn to throw your indirect remarks on people that are worth it wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

I Was Embarrassed When Banky W Saw Me 'Unclad' - Tiwa Savage / Final Burial Of Late Singer, Osinachi Holds Today (pix/video) / Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.