Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight (60763 Views)

Poll: Does Omotola need to lose weight?

Yes: 51% (49 votes)
No: 48% (47 votes)
This poll has ended

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Omotola Jalade's Has The 5th Sexiest Accent In The World! / Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MissyB1(m): 8:10am On Oct 20, 2009
Is that Omotola? shocked shocked
She looks berra now . . . .Good thing she did the right thang - Lose weight. cheesy
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by ifiyoma(f): 8:11am On Oct 20, 2009
THE AMAKA:

the inconsistancy here is that some pics are newer and some are older.
i think the pic above might be from 2005 and then later she gained weight then lost it again.
her weight went up and down.
people can pull up the heavier pics at different times and then the smaller pics at different times.
we really dont know when any of these pics were taken for sure.

maybe the OP was basing off of an older omo pics she saw.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by lovemoi2(f): 8:13am On Oct 20, 2009
if this is how Omotola looks now then i say kudos to her

my reason for making this tread was to talk about women in general that HAVE THE MENTALITY of its ok to be obesed or eat all the pounded yam available after giving birth, and women that keep eating even when that are not hungry, i was addressing to lazy young women that cant even spare 5 or 10mins a day to work out, but instead spend the whole day gossiping

the truth of the matter is that some of the women here refuse to accept  that in Nigeria majority of women dont take care of themselves especially married ones, if you read my first post you would see that i was'nt just talking about weight but also personal care, my topic was also referring to women that cant even put a little effort to make themselves look attractive

Omotola was just a TOOL cos i noticed anytime people talk about her beauty they always use the excuse of she has 4kids

capice
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2009
Poster, what weight did you give her?

Is that going to make you feel better when you look in the mirror?
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by semid4lyfe(m): 8:18am On Oct 20, 2009
Wow! And una say she needs to lose weight? Omotola is definitely living up to her nickname - 'Omosexy'.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by oyinda3(f): 8:37am On Oct 20, 2009
lovemoi2:

Omotola was just a TOOL cos i noticed anytime people talk about her beauty they always use the excuse of she has 4kids

capice

how is it an excuse when it's the truth? the fact that she can still compete rather successfully with the younger hollywood ladies like genevieve, iniedo, crossy etc even though she's married with 4 kids makes her quite outstanding. that's just the truth. period.
she is still "omosexy" while most women in her shoes will be "mama bomboy"

if you are you trying to say that u did better than her (maybe you have 6 kids and rock solid abs with toned muscles), it's ok just post ur pic. we'll verify and give u the attention. lol
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by carnal: 8:50am On Oct 20, 2009
That is her most recent pix. I have never been a fan of her too since people use her as a tool saying 4 kids 4kids but i am also sure she has done the right thing for looking these of late
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Emilo(m): 8:59am On Oct 20, 2009
Wheather u guys accept it or not the truth is Nigerian women are lazy, they are used to getting fat just after marriage or birth, only a few who started working out at a much tender age remain fit.But we have to recognise the role of genetics in this.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nezan(m): 9:52am On Oct 20, 2009
@OP; Get her contact and try talking to her, as far as I am concern, this is gossip, abi NL don turn to gossip column?
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Ighedome(m): 9:59am On Oct 20, 2009
@Lovemoi2 and other other attackers!

you guyz are just examples of women in naija that thinks its ok to be ugly after being married
you are the reason why they say west Africans are ugly, when in reality its because they refuse to take care of themselves

now if the both of you are intelligent enough  to read b/w the lines,

NA WA OOOO! Are you taking people to court cos of Omotola? You are entitle to your opinion likewise others, you don't have to attack anybody as if its direct contest between you and others.

Remember you are discussing somebody else' wife. This may be gossip o. Please take it easy don't attack Nairalanders.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by FBS: 10:27am On Oct 20, 2009
oyinda.:

how is it an excuse when it's the truth? the fact that she can still compete rather successfully with the younger hollywood ladies like genevieve, iniedo, crossy etc even though she's married with 4 kids makes her quite outstanding. that's just the truth. period.
she is still "omosexy" while most women in her shoes will be "mama bomboy"

if you are you trying to say that u did better than her (maybe you have 6 kids and rock solid abs with toned muscles), it's ok just post your pic. we'll verify and give u the attention. lol
Cank you. grin wink Just what I was saying.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by r231(m): 10:55am On Oct 20, 2009
na wa o
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MyValli(f): 11:07am On Oct 20, 2009
Omotola is simply sexy, and yes let it be an "excuse" that depite having kids, she still looks this amazing! That should be the basis of comparisim, what was she like before and after child birth, even if she was not as skinny as heidi klum, she looks fantastic and am sure the guys feel me on this. Well done jire omotola, I hope to be like you someday, lol grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by naso2(m): 11:23am On Oct 20, 2009
@poster

I think you raised a very good point. Most women dread exercise like HIV not knowing that it is a win-win in every sense.

For those that disagreed with the poster  at the beginning of the thread by using child birth as excuse for her weight, I believe with the most recent photos that  justify the posters position  you now know better.

As for Desmond eliot, Ini edo, and others that seem not to understand how their chosen career should constrain their wieghts , I just pity them because the competition  will simply outrun them. I sometimes wonder if the Uche Eucharia I see these days is the same person that acted in the pool with Zack Orji in GLAMOUR GIRLS.

Naija women make una  try dey  do exercise abeg, it could just be the missing link between your faithfulness and your spouse's disinterest .lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by yme1(f): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2009
i cant believe this post made it to front page undecided
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by veraponpo(m): 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2009
Una don start abi? Una want use mouth kill am abi?God pass all of una.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2009
Hollyood wives are fit but their husbands still cheat. A will cheat on his wife irrespective of her weight or cooking skills.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2009
@ stillwater

but monique didnt say anything about her health as a reason to lose weight.
i dont even think that was a factor.
unless she said that in an article of some sort.
but she knew from day one that being her size wasnt healthy, her lazy ass just started filling people with false hope.

The point these celebrities make is to love yourself in whatever shape you are. For people like Tyra and Monique it was not a matter of do not lose the weight versus lose the weigth or fill people with false hope but not letting the fact that you are not the "ideal beautiful woman" ruin your self esteem. Both of them in a sort of wey have lessened the trend of only seeing stick thin shapes of Nicole Kidman on tv. Any woman who had intepreted their stance as do not lose weight, need to be checked in a psychiatric ward. Monique as big as she was would undoubtedly have a cholesterol problem. She does not need, I repeat, does not the approval of you and me or her fans to do what is right.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by THEAMAKA(f): 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2009
stillwater:

The point these celebrities make is to love yourself in whatever shape you are. For people like Tyra and Monique it was not a matter of do not lose the weight versus lose the weigth or fill people with false hope but not letting the fact that you are not the "ideal beautiful woman" ruin your self esteem. Both of them in a sort of wey have lessened the trend of only seeing stick thin shapes of Nicole Kidman on tv. Any woman who had intepreted their stance as do not lose weight, need to be checked in a psychiatric ward. Monique as big as she was would undoubtedly have a cholesterol problem. She does not need, I repeat, does not the approval of you and me or her fans to do what is right.
DUH!! but im just saying.
she knew from day one she wasnt healthy, yet she was promoting being unhealthy like it was cool.
but yeah. . .
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by THEAMAKA(f): 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2009
and that last pic of omo is too airbrushed, we are talking real picture.
whether they be from red carpets or events that she attended.
you can never judge from a pic like that, just saying.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by browncocos(f): 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2009
lol
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by bawomolo(m): 11:37pm On Oct 20, 2009
she looks decent from the latest pics
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 12:07am On Oct 21, 2009
Missy B:

Is that Omotola? shocked shocked
She looks berra now . . . .Good thing she did the right thang - Lose weight. cheesy

see ya mouth, when people dey talk am for here say she lose weight, una gree hear word? na so una dey criticise the poor gurl without even taking a glance at her recent pics
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 12:11am On Oct 21, 2009
lovemoi2:

if this is how Omotola looks now then i say kudos to her

sheesh, when people like me did not agree with you and told you shes lost weight and is looking good now, what did you do? go on the net and download a pic of her 3 years ago, when she was still looking big

Now that other people have posted the pics, you wanna hail huh? post your own pics too,and see if you can stand up to that mother of 4 elemu, keep shut jare
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 12:12am On Oct 21, 2009
oyinda.:

if you are you trying to say that u did better than her (maybe you have 6 kids and rock solid abs with toned muscles), it's ok just post your pic. we'll verify and give u the attention. lol   

BUAHAHAHAHAH how dear you ask for pic? you wan get nightmare grin grin grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:45am On Oct 21, 2009
what part of these pics are from Sept 2009 does Amaka not understand
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Rooneyboy(m): 3:11am On Oct 21, 2009
At poster , I wonder y Omotola's size is disturbing u , r u her husband , the man is not complaining .
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Rooneyboy(m): 3:13am On Oct 21, 2009
@ poster, I ll like u to show us ur pix o , the most perfect girl in the universe.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 21, 2009
where is the weight?

I'm still trying to get down to around that size. I even reduced the amount of pounded yam on my plate.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by THEAMAKA(f): 3:28am On Oct 21, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

what part of these pics are from Sept 2009 does Amaka not understand
excuse me?!
i was saying that MAYBE THE POSTER BASED THIS TOPIC ON AN OLD PIC OF OMOTOLA.
thats what i said.
some people can post pics from 2005 and say maybe she was small
or another pic from her in 2007 and maybe she was heavier
and a pic from 2006 where she was so/so
most people dont even know the time or the editing that went into certain pics.
i understand that the pics are from Sep. 2009, but what im saying is people arent so sure when looking at pics of omo if they are old, or recent.
so thats what im saying.
maybe the poster judged based on an old pic of omo.
so can i ask you, what is it that YOU dont understand?
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:17am On Oct 21, 2009
You claimed the pics posted were old so hush up
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by THEAMAKA(f): 4:19am On Oct 21, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

You claimed the pics posted were old so hush up
oh first im excused? then what?
you obviously didnt get what i said.
but truth be told, a lot of the pics being posted were OLD!! like i said.
people dont know the time in which these pics were taken.
theyll trow an old one up when she was smaller and say she looks like that now.
a lot of people not knowing the year a pic was posted but can pull it up and say she was smaller, so thats how she is now.

so you are dismissed! gettaway!
shoo shoo fly.   tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day / Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Destroyed Churchill's $20,000 Property In Ghana & Was Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.