Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight (60759 Views)

Poll: Does Omotola need to lose weight?

Yes: 51% (49 votes)
No: 48% (47 votes)
This poll has ended

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Omotola Jalade's Has The 5th Sexiest Accent In The World! / Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2009
She looks lovely there, Good Girl.

Wonder if Uche could even fit in that. cool
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by THEAMAKA(f): 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Wonder if Uche could even fit in that. cool
lets leave that one for another day.

but i do think Uche's size helps her look good although she could lose the stomach.
when she first started nollywood and she was slimmer she didnt look so good.
i think the weight helps her facially.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2009
abeg she looks horrible

Her hair choice sucks

Her eyebrows are wack

Her dressing is atrocious.

Dont know why she should be allowed to gain weight with excuses over Omotola

Someone with no kids shouldnt be as big as Uche.

She's lucky she's a good actress.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by THEAMAKA(f): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

abeg she looks horrible

Her hair choice sucks

Her eyebrows are wack

Her dressing is atrocious.

Dont know why she should be allowed to gain weight with excuses over Omotola

Someone with no kids shouldnt be as big as Uche.

She's lucky she's a good actress.
true!!
but there are some movies where she does have good hair and good wardrobe and it REALLY HELPS.
i dont know she chooses to dress or do her hair the way she does. or why?? is it the stylist on set or what?
she could lose 15lbs maybe. but her main focus should be her stomach area.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2009
THE AMAKA:

lets leave that one for another day.

but i do think Uche's size helps her look good although she could lose the stomach.
when she first started nollywood and she was slimmer she didnt look so good.
i think the weight helps her facially.
I could be wrong, but isn't this the same double-standard BS that am talking about? So it's perfectly 'okay' for Uche Jombo to be full-bodied but when Omo-T gets 'round' the whole of nairaland goes berserk? And what excuse will you now have for Eucharia Anunobi? She's been getting bigger and bigger ever since I started watching Nollywood movies, and am yet to see anybody that is bothered by that!
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by bawomolo(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2009
How does realising that people are made differently equate to knowing the content of a person's genetic make up?

made differently as how? you said omotola looks like somehow that's on the big end. how do you know that?

here is your post

I hope you realise that people's genetic make up are different? Omotola looks to have the sort of body that, on the slightest provocation, she'll blow up!  

you are making this under the assumption that omotola is a mesomorph.   There is no way you can support that statement.  You either know her muscle mass or are just spewing pseudo-science

That's why I said "if you call Omotola big, what will you say about Latifah and Mo'nique?"

Obese
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by THEAMAKA(f): 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2009
NO ONE CARES ABOUT EUCHARIA!! lolol
she is a nobody to me.
ive only watched her maybe in 5 or 6 movies.
i forgot she even existed.

but doesnt omo look better when she is smaller? dont people compliment her or say she looks good for someone with 4 kids? personally, to me, she looks better smaller.

uche its the other way around. she shouldnt become a balloon but at the same time the weight helps her.
when she was really small when she first joined nollywood, not cute at all.   lipsrsealed

wait let me not get carried away.
before you know it, im going to be concerned about another person's weight.
i can care less though.
im out! peace!
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by bawomolo(m): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2009
THE AMAKA:

NO ONE CARES ABOUT EUCHARIA!! lolol
she is a nobody to me.
ive only watched her maybe in 5 or 6 movies.

why you got to hate
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by THEAMAKA(f): 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2009
bawomolo:

why you got to hate
see! there people go again.
with this "hate" talk

i can care less about Eucharia meaning i dont follow her around nollywood and keep updated on what she does.
she isnt important in my book. maybe for the older people that watch nollywood.
ive never been interested that much in her.
i saw her in that one movie with that white guy, i think it was supposed to be based in South Africa?
that one REALLY GOOD movie.
and ive seen her in Show Bobo (funny movie) and August Meeting and things like that.
but i dont really keep tabs on her and she isnt as big of a star as the others. thats why i said she is a nobody to me.

there you have it!
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by bawomolo(m): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2009
she's still a big star in nollywood regardless of how you feel about her.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by THEAMAKA(f): 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2009
bawomolo:

she's still a big star in nollywood regardless of how you feel about her.
okay then.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Kunbee: 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2009
Who the hell brought Iyabo Ojo and Fathia Balogun to the mix undecided undecided undecided, why do you want to spoil this lovely thread embarassed cry
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by spikedcylinder: 9:43am On Oct 26, 2009
bawomolo:

made differently as how? you said omotola looks like somehow that's on the big end. how do you know that?
you are making this under the assumption that omotola is a mesomorph.   There is no way you can support that statement.  You either know her muscle mass or are just spewing pseudo-science

Made differently as in made differently. You don't need rocket science to tell you that people are not machines and cannot be the same size, height and complexion.

Yes, I made my statement under an assumption. Here:

Omotola looks to have the sort of body that, on the slightest provocation, she'll blow up! 

The bolded part clearly implies an assumption. If I was talking from a scientific point of view, my statement will have a higher degree of certainty. There's nothing wrong with looking at a person and guessing the kind of body structure they have without taking one's assumption to the lab and attaching empirical importance to it. In the end, this is how we view everyday objects - at their physical value.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by C2H5OH(f): 9:50am On Oct 26, 2009
cellulite  grin

i'm sure you will sleep better tomorrow night if she loses 20 pounds overnight.

nonsense and ingredients. fat ko fatimo ni
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by spikedcylinder: 9:55am On Oct 26, 2009
Kunbee:

Who the hell brought Iyabo Ojo and Fathia Balogun to the mix undecided undecided undecided, why do you want to spoil this lovely thread embarassed cry

Err, I'm the hell person that brought Iyabo in to make a comparism. Do you have a fucking problem with that? undecided
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by C2H5OH(f): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2009
look at spike and punch. always spoiling for a fight. onijogbon lol.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by spikedcylinder: 10:21am On Oct 26, 2009
I do ijogbon reach you? tongue
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by C2H5OH(f): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2009
Don't do ijogbon reach me o because you and I will fight reach Dante's 99th inferno this blue moon.

Kunbee be careful o before the cylindrical specimen stomps on you.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by spikedcylinder: 10:46am On Oct 26, 2009
Acid, I will destroy you. cool
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by C2H5OH(f): 10:58am On Oct 26, 2009
Yeah, in your dreams. I will be waiting for you at the inferno with ten-dozen helmets. I am ready to go 100 rounds if need be. I will man-handle you like a man possessed.

mschew.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by spikedcylinder: 11:07am On Oct 26, 2009
C2H5OH:

[s]Yeah, in your dreams.  I will be waiting for you at the inferno with ten-dozen helmets.  I am ready to go 100 rounds if need be.  I will man-handle you like[/s] [size=15pt]a man possessed.[/size]

mschew.

Gotcha. wink
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2009
Nigeria has since discovered photoshop.

As for me a sexy body is one that is good in a swimming suit. Omotola can be at her best only a sexy mum of 4, and not just a sexy mum.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Kunbee: 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Err, I'm the hell person that brought Iyabo in to make a comparism. Do you have a fucking problem with that? undecided

Do you have to get defensive it was a question undecided undecided undecided, besides they don't have as much kids as Omosexy
C2H5OH:

Kunbee be careful o before the cylindrical specimen stomps on you.

Thanks and long time no see kiss
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by spikedcylinder: 9:06am On Oct 27, 2009
Kunbee:

Do you have to get defensive it was a question undecided undecided undecided, besides they don't have as much kids as Omosexy

So when you ask people questions, you prefix it with "who the hell"? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by trewil: 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2009
THIS MESSAGE IS TO EVERYONE . TO BE HONEST OMOTOLA IS A VERY PRETTY WOMAN BUT SHE JUST NEEDS TO LOOSE A LITTLE WEIGHT, SO SHE CAN BE PROPERLY TONED IVE SEEN A VERY RECENT PICTURE OF HER, SHE LOST WHEIGHT ON HER ARMS AND CHEST. SHE ONLY NEEDS TO LOOSE WHEIGHT BUY HER STOMACH AND HER LEGS. IM SURE IT WONT BE THAT DIFFICULT FOR HER TO LOOSE WEIGHT. MAYBEY ITS JUST STESS THAT MAKES HER EAT ALOT AND GAIN WEIGHT.
IAM A PERSON THAT HAS ALSO STRUGGLED WITH WEIEGHT ISSUES IT EVEN LED ME TO HAVE ANOREXIA I BECAME SO SKINNY, BECAUSE I WANTED TO LOOK LIKE A SUPER MODEL. I STARVED MY SELF TO ALMOST DEATH. SO PEOPLE OUT THERE PLEASE DONT GO INTO EXTREMS, JUST TO BE WELL TONED AND SKINNY PLEASE JUST EAT HEALTHY AND DRINK ALOT OF WATER.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by bawomolo(m): 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2009
The bolded part clearly implies an assumption. If I was talking from a scientific point of view, my statement will have a higher degree of certainty. There's nothing wrong with looking at a person and guessing the kind of body structure they have without taking one's assumption to the lab and attaching empirical importance to it. In the end, this is how we view everyday objects - at their physical value.

i get what you are saying but damn i might have to burst out my dictionary for this post shocked.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by spikedcylinder: 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2009
Lol.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Kunbee: 12:59am On Oct 28, 2009
spikedcylinder:

So when you ask people questions, you prefix it with "who the hell"? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

It was my level of frustration when i saw their names smiley
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by svovi: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2010
hey guyz am not Nigerian ,am Zimbabwean and l think u Nija ladies are beautiful but u have no manners and very rude shocked
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MissyB3(f): 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2010
Seriously, Your opinion matters to only 1 person - You. grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by svovi: 10:13am On Oct 05, 2010
how rude cheesy
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MissyB3(f): 10:17am On Oct 05, 2010
Lol.
I agree with you but it still remains the truth. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day / Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Destroyed Churchill's $20,000 Property In Ghana & Was Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.