Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee (35847 Views)

Fortis Microfinance Bank Online Aptitude Test 4th March 2017 / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by DestinyCHILD1: 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
Nelzone:
What is happening. Nobody talkin about Interview. Anywaus here's my point of view. Impressed with Fortis abeg... Splendid organization and logistics. Then they in collabo with German AFOS were just too generous... For those that didnt come from lag cos of TP, well, don't mean to make u feel bad sha. Buh they actually gave TP. Based on where u came from. I base in Abuja and got 5k. U can imahine. Saw someone who came from lag being given 12k. Then for salary inquiry. The way the interview was Structured, wasn't really convenient to ask. Though i already knew it $as gonna be good from their packaging. Well I went on to ask though. Wasn't given a fIgure, buh my interviewer said and i paraphrase: Its quite good, similar to what our colleagues at grqduate level receive any where else, but slightly higher... So thats all I can say. I want to know if any body asked wen successful candidates will be contacted. If u did, please tell us wat u were told

That's nice! I made up my mind to go for the interview (if called) right from the start. But how was the turn up? #teamLAGOS
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
Yap #teamlagos.... The turn up was okay.... Seems those going for Audit are much...only four dey my department... That is communication officer....
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
stainlessgerard:
WHY WOULD DEY SEND US INVITE WHEN DEY KNOW WE AINT QUALIFIED.........FORTIS WHO NA NO TRY OH
did you attend the interview....
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Nelzone(m): 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
No it wasn't me oo. So u finally mad it, maaaake sense. email me ur whatsapp number: nelsonwithu@yahoo.com Did u get any idea on when they would get to us, and did ur own interview get specific on the pay, thats if u asked
icehood:
Today was fun.... Nelzone.... Are you the guy on white that was talking to me about have and c++, am the physics and Electronics guy..... The interview was okay sha... Just that I was a little bit jittering cause of my restless journey from lag to Abuja... I was given 12k sha.... The place make sense.... Waiting for mail if boys dey successful.... Baba drop your number make we talk... Hope u asnwer well
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Nelzone(m): 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
Same with mine ooo, SPD
icehood:
Yap #teamlagos.... The turn up was okay.... Seems those going for Audit are much...only four dey my department... That is communication officer....
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Nelzone(m): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
What I just want to know is when we are to hear from them... Minus Salary ehn, I think it would be a splendid prgram to start with, with or without big salary self... Especially with the involvement of German AFOS.
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
I was ask about the salary but I just gave them a range but not put to 100k.....

Am after the experience I will gain not even the pay.... Even kpmg no dey give stipend.... For that I gave them a big kudos....
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by DestinyCHILD1: 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
@Nelzone what's SPD?
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Nelzone(m): 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
Strategy and product development
DestinyCHILD1:
@Nelzone what's SPD?
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Nelzone(m): 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
I also need to ask, was it just me or everybody else. My interview was kinda longer than usual, I really talked ehn, and was nice though, more liike an interaction, just dat I did most of the talkin, the interviewers weren't hostile. It was one boss and young guy who seemed really sound that interviewd at my side. The questions were basically random, and mostly follow up questions
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Tej2(m): 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
Also, a few people were moved from Finance to SPD. Basically because they didn't have strong accounting knowledge.
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
The questions I was asked were normal questions like, what do you know about fortis,
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by jmanity: 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
what about some of us that couldn't take the test? It will be insensitive of them to leave us just like that. I think I will gatecrash their second interview n make my case.
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
Gate-crashing is not possible cause they are well organised,they get list of those they call for invite, according to the MD when he address is he said 6,000 applicant applied for the job and they had to use the test and all means to cut down to 100... But people that came today that did the test were not up to 50....
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by damisola: 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
Didn't anybody ask at those who had issues with their test? kiss undecided

1 Like

Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Pojomojo: 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
damisola:
Didn't anybody ask at those who had issues with their test? kiss undecided
My pm is not working
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by AyaTemi: 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
How come I couldnt take the test biko??
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Saintzykie: 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
AyaTemi:
How come I couldnt take the test biko??
Did you tell anybody in your village about the test? this could be spiritual? hehehe
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by HimHer: 11:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
I have to say I was actually very impressed with the setting. It was great and they showed good consideration by providing lunch and stipends for the participants. I had to wait till 3pm before our (HR) interview started tho. Apparently, the head of HR wrote an exam that morning. I was even the last person that was interviewed. It was a wonderful experience through and through and I'm glad I was a part of it.

I pray we all get called, even tho I doubt we all will, but I still pray.
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 14, 2016
HimHer:
I have to say I was actually very impressed with the setting. It was great and they showed good consideration by providing lunch and stipends for the participants. I had to wait till 3pm before our (HR) interview started tho. Apparently, the head of HR wrote an exam that morning. I was even the last person that was interviewed. It was a wonderful experience through and through and I'm glad I was a part of it.

PM let talk..... On whatsapp
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Nelzone(m): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2016
Did you try finding out wen they will contact us? Or did u hear anytin about it?? Then wat prompted u to say u feel they will not call of us. We were not upto 50 and doesn't seem they have indicated to reschedule others.
HimHer:

Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 14, 2016
Today is Friday.... What is happening, we need feedback on the interview
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
my own experience was rugged...from ariving at abj 2a.m to not taking my bath and i was not really myself all through the interview.I will only get the job only by Gods grace.i applied for finance

1 Like

Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
Only baba it is only God that wl help me too as well, applied for communication officer and course of study is Elect/Elect Eng, so my course no fit the position ... Funny enough I was stressed out before the interview and my answer to questions were kind of rowdy
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
icehood:
Only baba it is only God that wl help me too as well, applied for communication officer and course of study is Elect/Elect Eng, so my course no fit the position ... Funny enough I was stressed out before the interview and my answer to questions were kind of rowdy
God is in control...if the job is ours...it will be ours irrespective of performance
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
Who has gotten MAIL
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
icehood:
Who has gotten MAIL
have you gotten?
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
Was only asking..... Send me PM make we chat joor
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by ofeshe(m): 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
So we that couldn't log in because we received only text message and not email will be left out just like that?
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by casttlebarbz(m): 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
Any hope for 60%?
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
Baba from the list I saw the least score was 76%

1 Like

Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by casttlebarbz(m): 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
icehood:
Baba from the list I saw the least score was 76%
nawa o, mak I lock up

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] / NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs / Will A Master's Degree Improve One's Employment Prospect?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.