Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix (11351 Views)

A Man's Luv For sex Vs A Woman's Luv For Money? Which Is Excessive? / Nairalander Help Me!!! I'm Crushing On This Girl [pix] / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by ElsonMorali: 9:37am On Oct 08, 2016
She went through all that because of a guy who she isn't even married to. Hmmmmmmm...
Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by teepsee(f): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
dayleke:

See what luv for babe always in Romance section and making a pass at her did to teepsee.....
Guy you funny o....
U still dey use eye see her after ur ban?
You must really like her then......
Or you wan revenge ni?
that is why they said love is blind nah.

Or is that not so
Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by teepsee(f): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
Onyenna:

I feel your pain bro..... The Mods can be crazy sometimes.....
I'm telling you. Is it my fault that she is entering my eyes

1 Like

Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by nocosomia: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
This reminds me of the movie Grey's Anatomy

1 Like

Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by nocosomia: 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
How on earth she never realised she got vibe@tor in her azz ..I JUZ DONT GET IT.... Smh... Tat toy is huge and she never feel sumtin stuck in her butthole, for real? undecided
That's to tell you how deep some holes are grin
Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by nocosomia: 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
forreelinc:
angry this is the most disgusting story I've ever read.
Question tho cudnt she try pooping it out? I mean its rubber and lubricated and sh*t why not just down a pharmacy of laxatives and #Push grin

I was wondering same grin cheesy
Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by Chanchit: 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
How on earth she never realised she got vibe@tor in her azz ..I JUZ DONT GET IT.... Smh... Tat toy is huge and she never feel sumtin stuck in her butthole, for real? undecided

Maybe her azz is just as accommodating as Alice in wonder land :
Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by forreelinc(m): 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
nocosomia:

I was wondering same grin cheesy

cheesy ah! I just dey play o, before person go tear yansh talk say na me cause am. Oga u wicked u wan kill am abi?
Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by habsydiamond(m): 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
There is no how prick will every enter toto and never come out unless dem use local magnet hold am...or the toto na grinding machine..that's the advantage of prick oooo....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out These Killer Wide Hips And Booties / Menses On Wedding Night / Slay Queen Set Internet On Fire By Kissing Her Female Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.