Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? (1416 Views)

When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? / Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? by flexyhubs(f): 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
Assuming you dont have to pay nothing for her bride price and she will be your wife, all you need to pay for is clothing and feeding (take away for both of you)
will you marry?

SEE PHOTO IN THE LINK BELOW

http://www.flexyhubs.com/2016/10/will-you-marry-this-girl-if-her-bride.html
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
flexyhubs:
Assuming you dont have to pay nothing for her bride price and she will be your wife, all you need to pay for is clothing and feeding (take away for both of you)
will you marry?

SEE PHOTO IN THE LINK BELOW

http://www.flexyhubs.com/2016/10/will-you-marry-this-girl-if-her-bride.html
you are stupid for trying to stress my royalty.... Must you direct us to your blog... If u need money, just say and I will make it rain... angry

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? by forreelinc(m): 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
you are stupid for trying to stress my royalty.... Must you direct us to your blog... If u need money, just say and I will make it rain... angry

F*ck the op oya me I need money
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? by decatalyst(m): 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
Is this question stupid?
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? by flexyhubs(f): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:

hmmm
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
forreelinc:

F*ck the op oya me I need money
T&C applied..
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? by forreelinc(m): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
T&C applied..
As far as its nothing gay then I'm down
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
T&C applied..
ha grin what are the terms and conditions?
~~

forreelinc:

As far as its nothing gay then I'm down
this here is real life struggle grin
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
ha grin what are the terms and conditions?
~~

this here is real life struggle grin
cheezypuff, you are a friend of my friend... Not a too active dude... Sup
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
cheezypuff, you are a friend of my friend... Not a too active dude... Sup
my dude Handsam ? Or i don't know who you talkin'
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? by flokii: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
@OP go marry am.. I no want

la click la bend
Re: Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? by flexyhubs(f): 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Get In Here!!! What Will You Do In This Situation? / Nawa Oh! Which Kind Of Wedding Pose Is This One Again?! (photo) / The Latest Information From Sergi Mavrodi To All Mmm Participants In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.