Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (10199 Views)

Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos / Roman Goddess Message To Married Women / Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Britboy(m): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
Re: ... by Topestbilly(m): 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
U get mind ooo!

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
Run for your life, Kogi people and jasz are like my school boys and tramadol..

Before you know, she's taking you on excurtion to her marine kingdom beneath the river benue, your case go worse pass Chibok girls..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by tinkdoll(f): 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
Uhm when you here igala!o boy run oh even their unborn pikin don get juju inside womb.they don't hide it they all have shrines
Re: ... by bladeAnders(m): 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
tinkdoll:
Uhm when you here igala!o boy run oh even their unborn pikin don get juju inside womb.they don't hide it they all have shrines
for ur black mind, get some sense.....

5 Likes

Re: ... by Britboy(m): 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
This is serious!
To make matters worse, she's beautiful and light-skinned.
In fact, the first time I saw her, I immediately knew there was something about her. The way her teeth dey even shine for night, and how her complexion glows. Wish I could upload her pics, but I won't.

The thing is, she kinda helps people to solve their problems. If you want to be rich, she fit help you do one or two. I've not had sex with her yet, but I just keep am as a very good friend.
She promised me one thing though...that she'll never hurt me, and that she hasn't killed anyone before.
She's falling in love nonetheless! grin
Re: ... by Britboy(m): 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2016
OBTSubtle:

Before you know, she's taking you on excurtion to her marine kingdom beneath the river benue, your case go worse pass Chibok girls..

We've talked at length, she said she won't initiate me, that I really have norhing to be afraid of.
I heard they bring luck to whoever they really like though. She said so, and coincidentally, I met a guy from Kwara who confirmed that there are goddesses, and that he's married to one. Lol
By the way, I don't intend marrying her.
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 08, 2016
Iamnawty, coman see something ooo cheesy
Re: ... by IamNawty(f): 6:55am On Oct 08, 2016
OBTSubtle:

Re: ... by IamNawty(f): 6:57am On Oct 08, 2016
Iamhatey:
Iamnawty, coman see something ooo cheesy
lol my dear dis is my first time hearing such gist too ooo grin grin ehen? Awon goodess of laif. Op is her name inikpi?
Re: ... by IamNawty(f): 6:59am On Oct 08, 2016
Britboy:
This is serious!
To make matters worse, she's beautiful and light-skinned.
In fact, the first time I saw her, I immediately knew there was something about her. The way her teeth dey even shine for night, and how her complexion glows. Wish I could upload her pics, but I won't.

The thing is, she kinda helps people to solve their problems. If you want to be rich, she fit help you do one or two. I've not had sex with her yet, but I just keep am as a very good friend.
She promised me one thing though...that she'll never hurt me, and that she hasn't killed anyone before.
She's falling in love nonetheless! grin
Abeg I want to be rich oooo can u introduction us #injenifasvoice grin grin
Iamhatey abi u don't want to be introduction to her too grin
Re: ... by IamNawty(f): 7:00am On Oct 08, 2016
Topestbilly:
U get mind ooo!
tope tope wink kaaro, oji ire bi?

1 Like

Re: ... by Britboy(m): 7:35am On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:
Abeg I want to be rich oooo can u introduction us #injenifasvoice grin grin
Iamhatey abi u don't want to be introduction to her too grin

Lol, there's nothing like a free lunch. How do you intend to pay...in cash or kind?
Paying in cash, could be on the high side...just so you know. grin

1 Like

Re: ... by IamNawty(f): 7:42am On Oct 08, 2016
Britboy:

Lol, there's nothing like a free lunch. How do you intend to pay...in cash or kind?
Paying in cash, could be on the high side...just so you know. grin
haa haa what r friends for nowwww wink don't worry me and my friend iamhatey will compensation u. Just intro us first
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 08, 2016
there is virtually no state in Nigeria without goddess especially surrounded by water so I see no reason why kogi should be exempted, just telling you as an Igala guy

2 Likes

Re: ... by Britboy(m): 7:56am On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:
haa haa what r friends for nowwww wink don't worry me and my friend iamhatey will compensation u. Just intro us first
If you dey serious, lemme know. It's not even a guarantee she will entertain the idea of bringing someone to her.
She helps other people though, so I believe she might buy the idea, would have to ask her gently first.
If you dey ready, lemme know!
Other details will be sent via email.
On a second though, If she gree, I fit collect only money, wetin i wan use 'kind' do? cool
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 08, 2016
Britboy:

We've talked at length, she said she won't initiate me, that I really have norhing to be afraid of.
I heard they bring luck to whoever they really like though. She said so, and coincidentally, I met a guy from Kwara who confirmed that there are goddesses, and that he's married to one. Lol
Thats like having a lion for pet, one day when there's no goat, you definitely would be meat..

6 Likes

Re: ... by Britboy(m): 7:58am On Oct 08, 2016
Oma307:
there is virtually no state in Nigeria without goddess especially surrounded by water so I see no reason why kogi should be exempted, just telling you as an Igala guy
Bros, but have you seen one in your side?
I need confirmation! Shed more light on this if you can. Cheers!
Re: ... by IamNawty(f): 7:59am On Oct 08, 2016
Britboy:

If you dey serious, lemme know. It's not even a guarantee she will entertain the idea of bringing someone to her.
She helps other people though, so I believe she might buy the idea, would have to ask her gently first.
If you dey ready, lemme know!
Other details will be sent via email.
On a second though, If she gree, I fit collect only money, wetin i wan use 'kind' do? cool
lol just kiddin oooo
So will u date her? Or ure scared of her? If it's me aw be scared o
Re: ... by Britboy(m): 8:01am On Oct 08, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Thats like having a lion for pet, one day when there's no goat, you definitely would be meat..
Seriously though, wouldn't know about that.
She confirmed to me that she doesn't do bad to people.
The question is...would the forces behind the scenes be as compassionate?
Na that part make me never dey in a haste to chop.
Still enjoying the adventure for now.
Re: ... by Britboy(m): 8:04am On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:
lol just kiddin oooo
Was a bit scared of her, but she reassured me.
The other thing is...I think I have a strong spirit, not easily scared of such, but I have my limits!
About dating: I have feelings for her, which both of us knows, but she remains my very good buddy for now. It's complicated, won't go into details. Hehe
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 08, 2016
Britboy:

Seriously though, wouldn't know about that.
She confirmed to me that she doesn't do bad to people.
The question is...would the forces behind the scenes be as compassionate?
Na that part make me never dey in a haste to chop.
Still enjoying the adventure for now.
grin grin grin

And you believe??

Brother, she'll try 10 times out of none to initiate you. If you don't comply. She'll torment you to frustration.

If you try to leave her, and you say you won't marry her..she'll either kill you or hold something so dear to you..

Evil will remain evil..

2 Likes

Re: ... by Jay542(m): 8:06am On Oct 08, 2016
Britboy:

The guy sef dey her kingdom. Don't dull yourself. Luck is from God. If you bang her ehn, na the beginning and end oo...
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 08, 2016
tongue
IamNawty:
lol just kiddin oooo
Re: ... by Britboy(m): 8:09am On Oct 08, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin grin grin

And you believe??

Brother, she'll try 10 times out of none to initiate you. If you don't comply. She'll torment you to frustration.

If you try to leave her, and you say you won't marry her..she'll either kill you or hold something so dear to you..

Evil will remain evil..
Like i previously said sonehwere, it's a complicated relationship, she knows I can't marry her, and truly...I can't marry her, even at gunpoint! She knows the deal. Maybe, we could be lovers, and that's the best we can be.
Re: ... by IamNawty(f): 8:10am On Oct 08, 2016
Britboy:

Was a bit scared of her, but she reassured me.
The other thing is...I think I have a strong spirit, not easily scared of such, but I have my limits!
About dating: I have feelings for her, which both of us knows, but she remains my very good buddy for now. It's complicated, won't go into details. Hehe
there r no goodess in kogi just get that into ur head now tongue

OBTsubtle shey kogi pple and jazz r like guys nd Tm bah ? Kontunu . I wie soon jaz u den
Re: ... by IamNawty(f): 8:11am On Oct 08, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin grin grin

And you believe??

Evil will remain evil..
shocked shocked
What God is about to join togeda lets nothing try to put asunder undecided bad belle
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 08, 2016
Britboy:

Like i previously said sonehwere, it's a complicated relationship, she knows I can't marry her, and truly...I can't marry her, even at gunpoint! She knows the deal. Maybe, we could be lovers, and that's the best we can be.
grin

And you think she'll accept this sort of deal with open arms??

Look for another person to be lovers with Oga.. For your own good..

The devil will always want more..

And how do you know she isn't even on nairaland??

I cover myself with the blood of Jesus Christ..

2 Likes

Re: ... by Britboy(m): 8:14am On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:

OBTsubtle shey kogi pple and jazz r like guys nd Tm bah ? Kontunu . I wie soon jaz u den
So you're from Kogi?
If you are, how sure are you such things don't exist?
You can't be too sure dear...trust me!
This life is mysterious
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:

grin grin

No goddesses in kogi?? Na baby you dy talk to? undecided

my skin is made of Kevlar and diamond crusts..

Everything go just bounce right off..

Odeshiii tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: ... by Britboy(m): 8:15am On Oct 08, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin

And you think she'll accept this sort of deal with open arms??

Look for another person to be lovers with Oga.. For your own good..

The devil will always want more..

And how do you know she isn't even on nairaland??

I cover myself with the blood of Jesus Christ..

I didn't mention names. I haven't given out sensitive details. Why you dey fear like this? Na wa ooo
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:
shocked shocked
What God is about to join togeda lets nothing try to put asunder undecided bad belle
God can't join his child with an abomination..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Know If A Lady's Silence Means Yes Or No When Asked Out? / What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? / Dear Guys, What Do You Mean When You Ask A Girl This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.