Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys (11722 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / 7 Things Ladies Force Themselves Do To Please Their Man. / Why Do Some Ladies Force Themselves On Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys by faketeeth(m): 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2006
Although there are girls who are very well ok but i've seen girls who force themselves on guys. please nairaland members i need your opinion on this.

There's this girl that i'm in her shoes now (if you know what I mean) but I don't know what to do because i don't want anything to do with her.

Not that I don't like her, I just don't want anything to do with her.
Re: Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys by Seun(m): 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2006
Related Topic: Girls Asking Guys Out
Re: Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys by Oracle(m): 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2006
well if a girl forces herself on a guy, she should expect to be forced out someday
Re: Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys by kike001(f): 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2006
just tell her how u feel about her just say u wanna b friend tongue i guess
Re: Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys by tomiwizzle(m): 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2006
well such girls need to be thought some sense. leave that to the players. cool
Re: Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys by nico(m): 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2006
Re: Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys by Radiant(f): 2:47am On Sep 04, 2006
Good lawd! I can't believe u guys sad damn!
tomiwizzle:

well such girls need to be thought some sense. leave that to the players. cool
May God forgive u sad

nico:

I won't complain, if a girl force herself on me. Most of them think i'm a jailbait
So please supply name and contact number
u just a psycho tongue
Oracle:

well if a girl forces herself on a guy, she should expect to be forced out someday
U d worst of 'em all cry

One thing y'all should know is this, though you all pigs tongue I can't stop loving you GUYS tongue what d'u have to say now?
Re: Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys by chinani(f): 3:35am On Sep 04, 2006
Don't sleep with her if you don't want her. angry Can't believe you don't know. Actions speak louder than words.

@Radiant[center]Two comments:[/center]
(a) True talk!
(b) You're killing me w/ laughter my dear. "You just a pyscho" You're the prime example of keeping it real. grin
Re: Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys by sammiek1(m): 8:08am On Sep 04, 2006
seun, a girl asking a boy out is different from a girl forcing herself on a guy.
A girl forcing herself on a guy is a nuisance, its really irritating. She he never
gives up, even if you're getting married soon.
Re: Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys by Seun(m): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2006
You are right. Point noted.

A girl forcing herself on me? It can't happen. Even my parents rarely succeed at that. wink
Re: Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys by deb(m): 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2006
Its always very interesting when a girl is forcing herself on me.

I always enjoyed the whole scenario but I make it plain to her there is no chance with me.

So if she wants to continue to give herself to me. hey what can I do? sad
I just enjoy the physical relationship without any emotional attachment. grin cheesy
Re: Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys by DeepSoul(f): 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2006
No one can force him or herself on you without your permission. If someone does that, na you give am space so puhleese! Stop making noise!
Re: Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys by iice(f): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2006
Deep Soul Word!! lol
Re: Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys by twinkledew(f): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2006
lol.

I think gurls force themselves on blokes sometimes becos they do not want to be lonely. i know what am talking about. have got friends that act like that and i think it is self disrespecting
Re: Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys by serubawon(m): 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2006
Have any of you guys watched "Fatal Attraction"?  Well, if a girl forces herself on you, it could get very difficult if she is really persistent.  The question really is "What exactly do you want to do with her"?  You might think you might try to get some fast action and get more than what you bargained for.  If she is a friend, abeg call am and tell her that u only want to be a friend.  If she doesn't get it, then you know you have a problem.  She no go gree go o.  

Let the women give you some advice.
Re: Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys by momoney1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2006
"fatal attraction"? yea. boy if you know whats good for you, no shop oooh(sex) if not eh don bizzle for you. lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys by Rhea(f): 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2006
Men and their insatiability grin

When they don't act hard to get, then they are forcing themselves on us.
When they act hard to get, then they are frontin.
Re: Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys by donjazzie(m): 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2006
Radiant:

Good lawd! I can't believe u guys sad damn!May God forgive u sad
u just a psycho :PYou d worst of 'em all cry

One thing y'all should know is this, though you all pigs tongue I can't stop loving you GUYS tongue what d'u have to say now?

true.but guys will always be guys.keep spreadin ur luv tho
Re: Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys by GNature(m): 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2006
@seun

what makes you think a girl can't force herself on you ? There are female stalkers (as are male);
you tell her no, but she persists because she is obsessed over you.

My brother, pray that it doesn't happen to you smiley
Re: Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys by dennylove(m): 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2006
well, you can't blame them,they must have seen something that makes you, THICK,ATTRACTIVE AND PECULIAR frm others.
for instance, we jst packed to a new street, and they are lot of girls in that street,but i never give damn abt them,i don't come out in the morning but in the evening,and when i come out, i wear only designers,like polo by rapha ,tommy hilfiger,gucci, n others, little did i know that some girls are taking records, there was a day i came out,this girl just walk up to me and start asking me things i can't imagined,she introduced herself n said to me,i see the way you hang out alone every evening,i like the way you dress with your designers, i wouldn't mind to be your compliant.
Re: Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys by tomiwizzle(m): 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2006
still stand on what was said before. hope y'all are gully with that cool
Re: Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys by tomiwizzle(m): 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2006
i was once a victim of forced love. i played along but the end was kinda not too good and it was also dramatic. she says because i am a brother to tunde of styl-plus. she said she must be my girl by force. can anyone "IMAGINE THAT". cool
Re: Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys by Radiant(f): 4:16am On Sep 05, 2006
Who's styl-plus I'm just kiddin grin
Re: Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2006
well i think its absurb for a ladies to force their self on a guys,i wonder why some ladies do not understand when a guy is not intrested.i think it is shameful and self diminishing for a lady.no matter what the guy wont value you but he would see you as a free sheep,i really think some ladies need their heads checked. angry
Re: Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys by nico(m): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2006
There was this time, when my female dog named Holla'
She was always forcing herself on my male Pony named Shaggy
I mean the silly dog, couldn't tell the difference b/t a dog and Horse,
until the pony gave the dog a nasty kick embarassed
and since that day the dog kept away from him
Re: Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys by twinkledew(f): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2006
@ Nico
so u r trying to say that guys shld give girls a nasty kick and they will learn not to come back.

Lol.
Re: Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys by nico(m): 11:48am On Sep 06, 2006
@twinkledew
No, that will be too extreme'
I'm a kid, what do I know about relationships?
sometimes I think people lead people on, because they like the attention
I'm just guessing that.
Re: Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys by camara(f): 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2006
@dennylove
i don't mean to be rude,but who cares if u only wear designers
Re: Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys by iice(f): 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2006
camara:

@dennylove
laughing my friggin butt off cheesy
Re: Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys by dynamo2000(m): 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2006
The world is changing, so forget about the ethics of ‘I am a good girl’ and listen to your heart maybe then you will enjoy life knowing that you did what you heart told you. Girls should be able to toast guys and be able to force themselves on guys. At least these are things men do.

Maybe then the guy may develop a likeness in the woman believing that she went all the way to get her man cheesy
Re: Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys by twinkledew(f): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2006
He was analyzing the scenario. come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. he wears designers, he never said that to u directly. sooooooooooooooo. why the loud noise?

it is not personal

wink wink grin grin grin
Re: Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys by donjazzie(m): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2006
what the
camara:

@dennylove

sounds like we got haters on this.plsss dnt b hatin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years / Dating Someone With Bad Teeth! / I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.