Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos (56008 Views)

The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies / Why I Stopped DSS Operatives From Arresting Judge, By Wike / DSS, Police Threatened To Shoot Me For Resisting Attempt To Abduct Judge — WIKE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:21am On Oct 08, 2016
Somebody should tell the ears blocked tyrant in sign language or cow language that he should stop using Daura Secret Service to intimidate innocent and law abiding citizens. Zombies can you help us?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by idensko(m): 7:22am On Oct 08, 2016
Nigerians are really in for a big shit

4 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by TPAND(f): 7:26am On Oct 08, 2016
Buhari and his lapdogs DSS are bastardizing our constitutional democracy. In a democracy we open our eyes and these things happen. Heck No!

It's high time the military takes over. It's better we know we are in a military regime than to open and eyes and watch Buhari rape our fundamental rights and our mandate giving to him

6 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by DaniDani(m): 7:31am On Oct 08, 2016
There's something more than meet the eyes in the story. Wike claimed that he don't know which judge the dss wants to abduct, he went further to assert "I didn't bother myself to know, he is not a criminal, he is not an armed robber, if the person committed an offence invite him. it's only when he refuses to honour the invitation that you can adopt this commando style " Now the questions are: 1. If you don't know the judge how come you know that dss invaded his compound before any other person ? Is the man sharing compound with you? is he living in Rivers State governor's lodge? 2. Since you don't know the man how come you know he isn't a criminal? how do you know that dss have not invited him for questioning? How come you know he didn't refuse to honor DSS invitation? Wike, there's something you know we don't know. You see, we NIGERIANS have a very long way to go. See how people are making hasty and unreasonable comments. While I am not defending DSS bearing in mind their reckless handling of matters, that doesn't stop me from weighing issues and balance it.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by ajebuter(f): 7:37am On Oct 08, 2016
DSS acting with crass impunity under Mr.Bihari when we hardly hear of them under the previous government or simply not as brutal and lawless

Well l am not surprised..

That happens when you have a semi literate man at the helm of affairs who is unable to distinguish between democracy and dictatorialism ..

DSS forming macho against virtually all citizens except the real thieves and treasury-looting cronies of Baba Bubu..

Nigeria is in for a long thing under this ancient geriatric..

4 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by CSTR2: 7:42am On Oct 08, 2016
Impunity.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 08, 2016
Thanks to Afonjas' for taking Nigeria 20yrs backward.

18 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Justiceleague1: 7:54am On Oct 08, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
If nature doesn't change buhari before 2019 then I wonder what will, because I do not see this type of evil government conducting free and fair election.
forget about free and fair elections in nigeria for now..that inec boss will never fail buhari..nigeria is back to the woods. Naija is doomed.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by chrisxxx(m): 7:56am On Oct 08, 2016
Wike I voted for you and I will vote for you again. Brave one. You would have alerted the nearby Ikwere community and the Ijaw community to come for jungle justice. We would have given them the Nasarawa treatment.

10 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by abbeyty(m): 7:58am On Oct 08, 2016
why everything must be by force in this country when we are not in military era

1 Like

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by kenny987(f): 8:08am On Oct 08, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Buhari wake up from ur sleep and end this nnsense

End what he endorses? How?

1 Like

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by EternalTruths: 8:09am On Oct 08, 2016
dunkem21:
cheesy

Keep talking ..Very soon, dem will start arresting NLERS. lipsrsealed

Is as if you have seen the future.

Buhari no mind towing that path

1 Like

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Justiceleague1: 8:10am On Oct 08, 2016
DaniDani:
There's something more than meet the eyes in the story. Wike claimed that he don't know which judge the dss wants to abduct, he went further to assert "I didn't bother myself to know, he is not a criminal, he is not an armed robber, if the person committed an offence invite him. it's only when he refuses to honour the invitation that you can adopt this commando style " Now the questions are: 1. If you don't know the judge how come you know that dss invaded his compound before any other person ? Is the man sharing compound with you? is he living in Rivers State governor's lodge? 2. Since you don't know the man how come you know he isn't a criminal? how do you know that dss have not invited him for questioning? How come you know he didn't refuse to honor DSS invitation? Wike, there's something you know we don't know. You see, we NIGERIANS have a very long way to go. See how people are making hasty and unreasonable comments. While I am not defending DSS bearing in mind their reckless handling of matters, that doesn't stop me from weighing issues and balance it.
weighing and balancing zoogerian...it might happen to u one day...and u nø go see who go help u..

Buhari is the greatest mistake after amalgamation

14 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by EternalTruths: 8:11am On Oct 08, 2016
DaniDani:

Guess his tribe situated in the South.?

1 Like

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by everozone: 8:11am On Oct 08, 2016
What do u expect when some zombies elected a tyrant as a president against a pure democrat under whom we enjoyed rule of law as enshrined in the constitution.Under this despot called Buhari Nigeria has gone to the dogs,and the whole world knows this.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by dunkem21(m): 8:12am On Oct 08, 2016
EternalTruths:

Is as if you have seen the future.

Buhari no mind towing that path

My predictions always come in .. I have stopped commenting on some issues here.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by EternalTruths: 8:14am On Oct 08, 2016
dunkem21:

My predictions always come in .. I have stopped commenting on some issues here.

Before then, Buhari go don join Abacha.

Trust me when I say so.

Buhari's days are numbered cool

1 Like

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by APCmyheart(m): 8:17am On Oct 08, 2016
MadeInTokyo:

embarassed cry cry

Democracy and freedom of living is long dead in Nigeria

Only in one night [b]DSS agents sent on the orders of Buhari and his uncle the SGF
have gone to judges homes all across the country in the middle of the night to tear down down their homes with Slege hammers and bulldozers without any existing court orders.

Democracy is long dead in Nigeria

Buhari is a mistake that must be corrected on or before 2019[/b]

I guess you fail to understand what you read, Wike said he is conviced PMB is not aware of the arrest.. Mind you if PMB is aware they will arrest that judge and nothing will happen.. Mind you this is just the beginning as all this is just a start, People will be arrested, drag on the follow like Tafa Balogun as things is going... Nigeria don't need a soft hand..

I will like what will start to happen in coming days as notable Nigerians will be arrested and thrown in jail even without going to court.. If you promise to sabotage Nigeria and don't want to return your loots then be ready to face the tyranny treatment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by dunkem21(m): 8:21am On Oct 08, 2016

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by robay(m): 8:23am On Oct 08, 2016
APCmyheart:

I guess you fail to understand what you read, Wike said he is conviced PMB is not aware of the arrest.. Mind you if PMB is aware they will arrest that judge and nothing will happen.. Mind you this is just the beginning as all this is just a start, People will be arrested, drag on the follow like Tafa Balogun as things is going... Nigeria don't need a soft hand..

I will like what will start to happen in coming days as notable Nigerians will be arrested and thrown in jail even without going to court.. If you promise to sabotage Nigeria and don't want to return your loots then be ready to face the tyranny treatment.
yes ooo my brother,all dis our looters need iron hand,if dey fail to return their loots What nonsense undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by APCmyheart(m): 8:29am On Oct 08, 2016
robay:
yes ooo my brother,all dis our looters need iron hand,if dey fail to return their loots What nonsense undecided

Yes oooo i just don't understand, Can you imagine the likes of Patience Jonathan sueing EFCC for freezing her account worth of over #20billion where she see the money, Head must roll, Nigeria shall be great.. I support the arrest and they should be thrown in jail without trial.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by DaniDani(m): 8:29am On Oct 08, 2016
Justiceleague1:

weighing and balancing zoogerian...it might happen to u one day...and u nø go see who go help u..

Buhari is the greatest mistake after amalgamation
I am not defending DSS or Buhari. I am not ignorant of the fact that Buhari is a tyrant, the truth is that if you remove bias from your thoughts, you will understand what I mean

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Favorite1: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2016
APCmyheart:

Has Amaechi returned his loot? Has Tinubu returned or stopped looting Lagos state? Uncle Fash nko? Rochas nko? The above men their loot can easily find Nigeria's budget for years. Please keep quiet

9 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Izonpikin: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2016
robay:
see this olodo them..

Wetin the judge loot??

8 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Izonpikin: 8:32am On Oct 08, 2016
Favorite1:

Has Amaechi returned his loot? Has Tinubu returned or stopped looting Lagos state? Uncle Fash nko? Rochas nko? The above men their loot can easily find Nigeria's budget for years. Please keep quiet
don't mind that silly cave man...

He should go live in North Korea if he feels like existing under a dictator..

9 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by akpanbaba: 8:33am On Oct 08, 2016
If the fight sgainst corruption is now directed at corrupt judges it is a step in the right direction because these judges are beasts .They are interested in bribe and by so doing have reduced law to nothing.God will punish them for the attrocities they have caused.However Buhari wants to deal with them i am not interested.Peole talk about democracy and i ask Do judges help democracy to grow?Are they better than Buhari?

3 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by PaulIdu: 8:34am On Oct 08, 2016
I am not a fan of Buhari but I think we should allow him purge the Judiciary of those corrupt Judges that sell verdicts to the highest bidder

1 Like

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by robay(m): 8:38am On Oct 08, 2016
Izonpikin:
see this olodo them..
Wetin the judge loot??
u are just an satisfied Mumu and u must be very mad

1 Like

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by ojay2053(m): 8:39am On Oct 08, 2016
Any zombie here to defend police and dss? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by robay(m): 8:40am On Oct 08, 2016
akpanbaba:
If the fight sgainst corruption is now directed at corrupt judges it is a step in the right direction because these judges are beasts .They are interested in bribe and by so doing have reduced law to nothing.God will punish them for the attrocities they have caused.However Buhari wants to deal with them i am not interested.Peole talk about democracy and i ask Do judges help democracy to grow?Are they better than Buhari?
tell them o my brother,as in this lawyers are d one destroying this country

2 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by robay(m): 8:43am On Oct 08, 2016
APCmyheart:

Yes oooo i just don't understand, Can you imagine the likes of Patience Jonathan sueing EFCC for freezing her account worth of over #20billion where she see the money, Head must roll, Nigeria shall be great.. I support the arrest and they should be thrown in jail without trial.
I tell u my brother,e be lyk say na millitary government fit handle this country

3 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Favorite1: 8:44am On Oct 08, 2016
PaulIdu:
I am not a fan of Buhari but I think we should allow him purge the Judiciary of those corrupt Judges that sell verdicts to the highest bidder

Please tell us what happened to the case about his forged qualification? He who wants equity or "purge judiciary" should come with a clean slate!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) / Governor Sani Bello Evacuated By Helicopter From Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.