Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos (56010 Views)

The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies / Why I Stopped DSS Operatives From Arresting Judge, By Wike / DSS, Police Threatened To Shoot Me For Resisting Attempt To Abduct Judge — WIKE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Favorite1: 8:51am On Oct 08, 2016
robay:
I tell u my brother,e be lyk say na millitary government fit handle this country

Charity they say begins at home. If he collected an aged woman of 90, her last savings of 1M as donation for his presidential form purchase, claiming he can't afford the form but his wife is now owns bags worth hundreds of millions and watches worth same, then he should probe his wife too. It appears she has started looting the treasury as well. Or did we make provision her upkeep in the budget?

4 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 08, 2016
So AiT is national media.

Nonsense
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 08, 2016
DaniDani:
There's something more than meet the eyes in the story. Wike claimed that he don't know which judge the dss wants to abduct, he went further to assert "I didn't bother myself to know, he is not a criminal, he is not an armed robber, if the person committed an offence invite him. it's only when he refuses to honour the invitation that you can adopt this commando style " Now the questions are: 1. If you don't know the judge how come you know that dss invaded his compound before any other person ? Is the man sharing compound with you? is he living in Rivers State governor's lodge? 2. Since you don't know the man how come you know he isn't a criminal? how do you know that dss have not invited him for questioning? How come you know he didn't refuse to honor DSS invitation? Wike, there's something you know we don't know. You see, we NIGERIANS have a very long way to go. See how people are making hasty and unreasonable comments. While I am not defending DSS bearing in mind their reckless handling of matters, that doesn't stop me from weighing issues and balance it.
And you think you're now being reasonable?.

As he arrived the scene of the failed abduction you assume he didn't ask questions before arriving at "he's not a criminal, he's not an arm robber".

Keep bias aside and tell us which security agency goes to arrest someone in an ungodly hour without an arrest warrant?.

7 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by ManMountain(m): 8:53am On Oct 08, 2016
EternalTruths:

Guess his tribe situated in the South.?
Iboe
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by akpanbaba: 8:56am On Oct 08, 2016
Wike has to fight for Judges because the judges in Nigeria made him a governor.Intetnational observers said there was no election but the judges said everything went on well in Rivers despite the number of people eho were killed in Rivers.Nigerians who are not aware of the harm juges have caused this nation can say whatever they like about Buhari and DSS but i can say that Judges are worst than Buhari.My take is that a man who went to school to cause more pains to people is worst than a man who did not go to school

1 Like

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Izonpikin: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2016
robay:
u are just an satisfied Mumu and u must be very mad
tell me what the judge looted??...

So you guys just want us to revert to dictatorship..

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by phantom(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2016
When rotimi amaechi was being hounded left right and center by GEJ,his fat ugly wife,mbu and wike, all of you idiots screaming rule of law now were applauding then.
Now una don dey complain. Now na morning!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by zurine(f): 9:08am On Oct 08, 2016
GOd Help us all

1 Like

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by APCmyheart(m): 9:11am On Oct 08, 2016
robay:
I tell u my brother,e be lyk say na millitary government fit handle this country

Exactly my brother, Most Nigerians are so corrupt that they think it should be going like that... We need to free Nigeria from the bondage of corruption.
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by zurine(f): 9:15am On Oct 08, 2016
hmm
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by robay(m): 9:16am On Oct 08, 2016
APCmyheart:

Exactly my brother, Most Nigerians are so corrupt that they think it should be going like that... We need to free Nigeria from the bondage of corruption.
yes buhari must deal with all this corrupt judges and lawyers destroying our country,useless set of people undecided

1 Like

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by 989900: 9:17am On Oct 08, 2016
"He is not a criminal and he is not an armed robber. If the person has committed an offence, invite him. It is only when he refuses to honour the invitation that you can adopt this commando style.

Corrupt judges are worse.
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by akpanbaba: 9:18am On Oct 08, 2016
Juges dont deserve any pity.The case of Ibori where a Nigerian judge set free only to be jailed in the UK is disgusting and shows.that most of the judges are businessmen and however they are treated now by Buhari deserves no pity.Let thunder strike them dead for perverting justice

1 Like

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by eyeview: 9:27am On Oct 08, 2016
Everybody who voted for this govt deserves to somersault and die

2 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by emijo(m): 9:27am On Oct 08, 2016
Rivers state still dey owe me state allawee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Seun360(m): 9:29am On Oct 08, 2016
Buhari must go.

1 Like

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by bettercreature(m): 9:34am On Oct 08, 2016
They are after federal judges not PDP Judges,somebody need to spell out the riot out to this good for nothing Governor
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by benodic: 9:34am On Oct 08, 2016
I am so proud of Wike.
It is not a simple matter to stand up for what is right. Our democracy is under serious threat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by sekundosekundo: 9:36am On Oct 08, 2016
shamack:
Hnnnn lol lot of lies in this post,,,,DSS will arrest Wike sef,,,,did i hear him say the director of DSS is also there?,,,,to do what if i may ask?

SPOON FED CHILD.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Coolgent(m): 9:36am On Oct 08, 2016
Wike abi Wicked should thank his stars that aint among the officers, i could do the needful on his arm/lef for obstruction of justice
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 08, 2016
DaniDani:
There's something more than meet the eyes in the story. Wike claimed that he don't know which judge the dss wants to abduct, he went further to assert "I didn't bother myself to know, he is not a criminal, he is not an armed robber, if the person committed an offence invite him. it's only when he refuses to honour the invitation that you can adopt this commando style " Now the questions are: 1. If you don't know the judge how come you know that dss invaded his compound before any other person ? Is the man sharing compound with you? is he living in Rivers State governor's lodge? 2. Since you don't know the man how come you know he isn't a criminal? how do you know that dss have not invited him for questioning? How come you know he didn't refuse to honor DSS invitation? Wike, there's something you know we don't know. You see, we NIGERIANS have a very long way to go. See how people are making hasty and unreasonable comments. While I am not defending DSS bearing in mind their reckless handling of matters, that doesn't stop me from weighing issues and balance it.
...confused Fulani spotted

2 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by riczy(m): 9:38am On Oct 08, 2016
Mr Bubu @ it again

1 Like

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by freshvine(f): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2016
DaniDani:

Forces Avenue is a government reserved area for government officials. The judge's house is 500 metres from the government house and those area is highly monitored security wise. Intelligence officers moves around the vicinity to ensure optimum surveillance so saying Wike is lying is inconsiderate and myopic and you should understand the governor is the number one security officer of the state.

If you think a governor doesn't have Intel in the police high rankings or the DSS or the Army think again. Wike might not be working with the Ogas of the security agencies in his state due to their sympathy to their Abuja employer, Wike sure have people working under these people that gives him first hand classified informations.

His actions shows he's a governor not sleeping in his responsibility

10 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by eyeview: 9:45am On Oct 08, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
Somebody should tell the ears blocked tyrant in sign language or cow language that he should stop using Daura Secret Service to intimidate innocent and law abiding citizens. Zombies can you help us?
He can only understand it when its put in a cartoon

1 Like

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by rozayx5(m): 9:45am On Oct 08, 2016
they tried to arrest him and threaten him to grant bail to Amaechis boy who was arrested recently for killing somebody

the Judge refused to grant bail cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

we are back to Abacha period

firefire flets kenai anonimi

this is the insider reason

6 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Rayplanet(m): 9:46am On Oct 08, 2016
Rivers and her politics of intrigues. I tire oh
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by eyeview: 9:47am On Oct 08, 2016
freshvine:

Forces Avenue is a government reserved area for government officials. The judge's house is 500 metres from the government house and those area is highly monitored security wise. Intelligence officers moves around the vicinity to ensure optimum surveillance so saying Wike is lying is inconsiderate and myopic and you should understand the governor is the number one security officer of the state.

If you think a governor doesn't have Intel in the police high rankings or the DSS or the Army think again. Wike might not be working with the Ogas of the security agencies in his state due to their sympathy to their Abuja employer, Wike sure have people working under these people that gives him first hand classified informations.

His actions shows he's a governor not sleeping in his responsibility

Your analysis is so on-point that I felt I should take you out

2 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by erico2k2(m): 9:49am On Oct 08, 2016
shamack:
Hnnnn lol lot of lies in this post,,,,DSS will arrest Wike sef,,,,did i hear him say the director of DSS is also there?,,,,to do what if i may ask?
so you think it's a joke for you to see a whole state governor 1 am in the morning

3 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Laredojohn(m): 9:51am On Oct 08, 2016
How long shall orders from above supersede due process Nigeria is tending back towards military regime...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Sani Bello Evacuated By Helicopter From Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two / ‘Run-Away DJ’ - Lai Mohammed Mocks DJ Switch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.