Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos (56063 Views)

The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies / Why I Stopped DSS Operatives From Arresting Judge, By Wike / DSS, Police Threatened To Shoot Me For Resisting Attempt To Abduct Judge — WIKE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Rexnegro(m): 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
globe16:
whAT Rubbish is this.. Buhari wants to completely destroy this nation. Thank God Wike is equal to the task, they have not seen anything.. This demonic party called APC should leave Rivers State alone. They can never take Rivers State even if they deploy all Nigerian security agencies to the state. The people are olidly behind wike.

BTW why are the head of security agencies in Rivers State all from the SW? I'm sure Wike is not afraid of Afonjas cool
*mumu*
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Johnterryfama(m): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
MadeInTokyo:

embarassed cry cry

Democracy and freedom of living is long dead in Nigeria

Only in one night DSS agents sent on the orders of Buhari and his uncle the SGF have gone to judges homes all across the country in the middle of the night to tear down down their homes with Sledge hammers and bulldozers without any existing court orders.

Democracy is long dead in Nigeria

Buhari is a mistake that must be corrected on or before 2019

Democracy and freedom of living died the the day immunity and stealing of public funds by those in power was given birth to.
they dia d dcive ur self.
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by chidozieikeji2: 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dat is change for us SAI buhari
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
MAY THE ALMIGHTY FATHER GUIDE AND PROTECT GOVERNOR WIKE, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!!
TOO MANY EVIL IS CURRENTLY BEING PERPETRATED FROM HIGH PLACES.
NIGERIANS ESPECIALLY FROM THE SOUTH NEED TO OPEN THEIR EYES AND OBSERVE CURRENT REALITIES, ALL OPPOSITION TO THE FEDERAL GOVERMENT (MEDIA, LEGLISLATURE, JUDICIARY, HUMAN RIGHT ACTIVIST ETC) ARE CURRENTLY BEING THREATENED AND SILENCED.
NOBODY IS COMING OUT PUBLICLY TO PROTEST OR CRITISIZE THE FEDERAL GOVERMENT AGAIN, MOST PERSONS ARE NOW GRUMBLY IN SILENCE, THERE IS TOO MUCH FEAR AND UNCERTAINTY IN THE LAND. FREE FLOW OF INFORMATION IS CURRENTLY BEING THREATENED.

1 Like

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Taryur3(m): 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
Ubenedictus:
Yeah u are so happy wike prevented security men from arresting an alledgedly corrupt judge. clap 4 urself.
Kid raised with golden morn and milk sighted

1 Like

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Ubenedictus(m): 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
Taryur3:

Kid raised with golden morn and milk sighted
When i was born there was no such thing as golden morn. i ate akamu.
stop assuming peoples age and background, dont insinuate rubbish becos of we disagree.
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Ayatullah(m): 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
Wike! The Chief Security Officer of Corrupt Judges and Cultists!

The DSS will work out "a befitting scheme" for you!

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by chernest2002: 12:36am On Oct 09, 2016
I wish buhari reign till 2050 so that the zombies will turn waillers.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Taryur3(m): 3:25am On Oct 09, 2016
Ubenedictus:
When i was born there was no such thing as golden morn. i ate akamu.
stop assuming peoples age and background, dont insinuate rubbish becos of we disagree.
But you v just spoken like a kid bro...have no issh with you. The leading government you voted for has turned to be a calamity for your fellow Nigerians...GEJ government is bad but this is the worst bro.Buhari is not fighting corruption if he failed to probe Rotimi Ameachi...the ex rivers state governor...common let's think straight and axe out the truth.if I find out that you from north...I won't comply with your quotes again becos my words will be meaningless to you.thank you

1 Like

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Nten: 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin grin grin
Wike the Man Of the People cool

The True Lion Of Ikwerre Land cool

A Man Who stood against Tyranny cool

How many "likes" can we give here to support Wike

APC tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

#IStandWithSamDaddy 2019
Bros this man get mind dieeee!!!!!
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by localblood(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
dmorf:

See your life? And your small mind .....important issues at hand and you are so myopic to see

Okay eyes izz paining me abi? Take 9ja politics/politician @ur own peril.

Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Zieristclair(m): 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
Favorite1:

Charity they say begins at home. If he collected an aged woman of 90, her last savings of 1M as donation for his presidential form purchase, claiming he can't afford the form but his wife is now owns bags worth hundreds of millions and watches worth same, then he should probe his wife too. It appears she has started looting the treasury as well. Or did we make provision her upkeep in the budget?
keep lying to urself,it's not selling.
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Zieristclair(m): 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
eyeview:
Everybody who voted for this govt deserves to somersault and die
I VOTED AND YOU SHOULD AS WELL SHUT UP AND DIE!OPONU bastard son of 1000 fathers!ediot son of a LovePeddler ass licker and condemned son of an armed robber.#shits on you.
Re: Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos by Ubenedictus(m): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2016
Taryur3:

But you v just spoken like a kid bro...have no issh with you. The leading government you voted for has turned to be a calamity for your fellow Nigerians...GEJ government is bad but this is the worst bro.Buhari is not fighting corruption if he failed to probe Rotimi Ameachi...the ex rivers state governor...common let's think straight and axe out the truth.if I find out that you from north...I won't comply with your quotes again becos my words will be meaningless to you.thank you
this is ur perspective and has little to do with the topic in question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai / Celebrities React To Desmond Elliot Statement Over Social Media Regulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.