Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. (4853 Views)

She Had Sex In A First Date. / Watch Sexy Maheeda,getting High And Masturbating With A Bottle Of MOET / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by adconline(m): 9:56am On Dec 27, 2006
would you  call her later?
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by diddy4(m): 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2006
y you come dey fear now? if u presented yourself as extremely rich, then i aint gon blame her but if u didnt and she went ahead and ordered moet, then imma blame her. maybe she just wanted to show you levels or something. imma call her back if it was me. if i paid for that bottle of moet then i want something back. maybe when i get what i want in return then i will block her number 4 life.

chuuuch, u dont drink me without me drinking you dry. nahhhh, anaghi emeya eme.
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by senator100(m): 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2006
@ topic  i don't get you.Are u saying she has no courtesy or she is the alcoholic type or it is the beginning of huge financial expenditure on her.A female friend of mine ordered a bottle of champagne though i was not dating.she  confessed to me much later in our friendship that she didnt want me to think she was "jew".Your girl has a reason.I don't know what it is.Please call her ,wetin dey for moet et chandon.Though If she asks for it on your 2nd outing I'd suggest you show her the morris greene you're made of(RUN FOUR FORTY)
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by diddy4(m): 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2006
i think he is saying financially. but for a girl to order moet, it might mean that her levels are high. just the kindda girls i downgrade when they think they can upgrade me.
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by senator100(m): 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2006
in that case i suggest he bolts
ADCONLINE where u dey? i hope you have not gone on a spending spree.Remember the topic "should men avoid women during xmas?"
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by adconline(m): 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2006
not her level, because she did not even drink up to 3 glasses and later resorted to drinking of Heinenken beer.  She told me that she got a speeding ticket  while coming to meet me and wanted  me to help her out. She wanted to size and suck my pocket ok.
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by diddy4(m): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2006
hold up, this is in yankee? my man, dipset dipset real fast. no look back.
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by fellow(m): 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2006
HA HA HA. I thot you were tryin to make her feel like you have arrived. Anyway she was just trying to size you up and to give you that awareness that what she really wants from you is your money. The better you run.
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by justkunmi(m): 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2006
RUN FOR YOUR POCKET LIFE
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by Rhodalyn(f): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2006
she ordered a bottle of moet on da first date So what?!?!?! is dat da end of da world?!?!?
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by Busta(f): 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2006
she ordered a bootle of Moet. . and the problem is ?

who took her out in the first place?
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by odada(m): 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2006
@busta

and the problem is y drink only 3 glasses and then switch to heineken?I mean homegals' tripping men!

@adconline
hommie I believe u already know what to do?If u can't hit the P**y n run!then just run!!avnt heard of a chik so demanding on the first date in America?they usually av pride u know?what race is she?!abi na Nigeria babe cool[quote][/quote]
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by Busta(f): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2006
odada:

@busta

and the problem is y drink only 3 glasses and then switch to heineken?I mean homegals' tripping men!

maybe the guy too was trynna prove or maybe he got the money and was trynna front because he ain't trynna front he might as well tell her to finish one before ordering anotha drink.

if she's trynna size your pocket, u might as well block her from doing that except u trynna prove that your pocket is deep and loaded. undecided
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by opeemi1(m): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2006
I can't but imagine the look on the guys face grin, no wonder he is seeking for a go ahead on the thread.
My advice to you is to keep your cool and take time to study the girl to know how else you can handle her without unleashing too much money.
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by odada(m): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2006
@busta
I still want to know where the chiks' from then I will make up my mind,in the mean would u do the samething if it were u?
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by Busta(f): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2006
odada:

@busta
I still want to know where the chiks' from then I will make up my mind,in the mean would u do the samething if it were u?
am not gonna judge or conclude, just saying ma opinion cos i wasn't there.

- Maybe the guy digs her until he realised she might be a lil too expensive for him.

- Who took her out, the guy? who asked her wat she wanted, the guy? cos i doubt if she'll just sit and starts ordering stuffs except the guy gave her the go ahead or she's gonna pay outta her own pocket.

besides, this guy ain't saying much besides the fact that she order a moet on a first date. . what shld she have ordered? maltina or fanta? ? ?

how much is the bottle of moet sef?
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2006
hhhhhmmmm,comments reserved for now grin
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by odada(m): 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2006
@busta
I get ur point,but u still avnt answered my question?then when a guy takes u out and asks u to order and u place an order for a bottle of expensive wine that u dont normally drink and end up telling him stories about a speeding ticket and sh*t?Its not just rite in ma own books!its afterall the first date!they wouldnt av been a problem if she finished the whole darn bottle of wine,then I'l know what kinda arse I'm gonna be hitting pretty soon---fine a$$/tipsy/classy!bring it on grin
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by Busta(f): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2006
@ ODADA

it depends on the kinda speeding tickets we talkin about here wink

maybe the guy too was playing mr big stuff and she played along. . who knows?

as for me, won't even go for the moet, he will have to get me a "Glenfiddich". wink wink wink
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by odada(m): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2006
@busta
go girl!r u are 101%instant juice too!!u definately av an exotic taste of fine a$$ wine cool
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by ruescho(m): 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2006
@ busta "solera reserve?" or "ancient reserve?"

Anyway, if this girl orders Moet et Chandon, she only knows largest brand and manufacturer of champagne in the world.

But definitely not the Best!

Like some people thinking Mercedes is the best car in the world cos they don´t know the really good ones.

So I presume that guy was inviting his girl to the first date in rented Mercedes grin

U see what happened!
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by Rhodalyn(f): 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2006
Dis iS Such a Silly topic, i mean whats da big deal if she ordered a bottle of moet it's pointless, infact im behind dat chic angry i give her a thumbs up 4 dat!!
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by snazzydawn(f): 12:05am On Dec 28, 2006
olodo, but you will not hesitate to get between her legs. Funny how guys keep saying that girls are too "material" yet they do not see anything wrong in going for the bounty between her thighs.She should infact order for some Chardonnay sef.
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by odada(m): 12:16am On Dec 28, 2006
@snazzydawn
getting in between the ladies' legs is the "koko now!after all they all like the oko" grin
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by edygirl(f): 12:19am On Dec 28, 2006
Why are you whining? A bottle of moet is only $28. Is it too much? Please!
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by edygirl(f): 12:51am On Dec 28, 2006
Odada what do you think will be left in the bottle after taking three glasses? I think he should be more worried if she had taken three glasses.
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by diddy4(m): 1:56am On Dec 28, 2006
dont chew the guy raw. if he could afford that moet, this topic wouldnt be here. he prolly dropped his jaw when she used her seductive lips to say MOET.

2ndly, she came with a problem too on the first date, mehn, im'ma keep it real up in here. even if im bill gates, i aint about dishing out no benjamins to a girl i dont even know if there will be another date. oh heck no.

yeah a bottle of moet my cost $28 but that dont mean $28 is easy to come by.

again, im only defending this guy since una wan chop am raw. if its me, i can handle the girl. ordering MOET aint no class to me. Order the Ace of Spades then im"ma know you classy.
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by edygirl(f): 1:58am On Dec 28, 2006
Then next time he should just not bother asking her to place an order or maybe not take her where moet will available. They got some cheap places to go.
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by diddy4(m): 2:05am On Dec 28, 2006
next time the girl should weigh the kindda guy she is going out with and know what to order not order don peri for a guy that dont own a pair of socks.
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by edygirl(f): 2:08am On Dec 28, 2006
How she know when some guys will dress as if they got it all and even take you to where can't even pay for a double plate.
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by diddy4(m): 2:09am On Dec 28, 2006
how would he know when some girls will dress to kill the world and look so innocent only to appear from nowhere and drop a huge bill on your thighs.
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by edygirl(f): 2:11am On Dec 28, 2006
I don't get your point but if he had dressed like the size of his pocket and had not taken her to the expensive place then he wouldn't have run into such a mess.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Should Spend In A Relationship? / I'm Scared Of Relationship / Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.