Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:20 AM

She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. (4848 Views)

She Had Sex In A First Date. / Watch Sexy Maheeda,getting High And Masturbating With A Bottle Of MOET / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by edygirl(f): 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2007
"To impress" then why complain over a bottle of moet & chandon.
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by adconline(m): 4:29am On Jan 08, 2007
because she was mannerless
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by edygirl(f): 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2007
You got serious issues.
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by mrpataki(m): 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2007
I second that point of yours edygirl.
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by adconline(m): 3:35am On Jan 10, 2007
@Edygirl,
I don't know about you, I go on a date to impress not to shit on top of alta. I did not complain to her. Besides,    there will be no second date and I repeat, I don't go out to teach people manners. Let it not be construed that sharing my expriences on this forum is a complaint since you are not in any way  going to change anything about my situation.
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by spunk(m): 9:22am On Jan 04, 2010
bumbu clat man!! ran fe cover!!! shocked
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by Nautillus(m): 10:50am On Jan 04, 2010
Moet in a club in New Jersey goes for $120 Dolls. . .thats no joke for a first date. . .or the next 3 dates if i may add . . .and the top it all, she tried to get you to pay for her speeding ticket?? . .Darn dude. . .That gal ia a getto trick . .please disconnect your self immediately
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by Nautillus(m): 10:58am On Jan 04, 2010
adconline:

elly77

A date is not a proposal for marriage ok. So you marrying a poor man does not arise . A first date should be to familiarise ok not size a guy's pocket.I can see your undstanding of a legible suitor- someone with blings. By the way some women pay on a date. Some women would even go for a walk in a park.Someone wanted to go to a zoo on a first date. We cannot be holier than Pope. We cannot know what a date really means than westerners.
As per our traditions, Can you get married to a guy you did not date since its UnAfrican to have sexual relationship before marriage?
From your posts, its obvious that you would want men to buy your affection, cos you seem to measure your worth with what a man can buy for you.
You cannot pick and choose western traditions that suit your selfish desires and discard the ones that are uncomfortable to you.
I don't know about you but, I know that someone who orders a bottle of an expensive wine without finishing it and wants a guy to pay for her speeding ticket is a gold digger. QED

lol. . .Bruv,. . .you cut real deepo meeeeen. . , this was a pile driver . . . .lmao. . .you killed her. . .i'm sure
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by kkkossy(m): 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2010
@poster, hw cud she order 4 a moet! Is she tryin 2 show off? She's jst a mannerless gold digger. first impression in a date rily matas alot. if u continue dating her, i bet u'll fell uncomfortable.
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:44am On Jan 05, 2010
grin grin grin. . .
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by Archilles(m): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2010
I was slightly taken aback when I read some of the replies to this thread. Comon people, that you took someone to a place where the person ordered for a Moet doesnt necessarily means that the place is expensive. Like some people rightly said, Moet is not so costly that you can only get it in expensive places. Its sad the way some ladies behave, the fact that a guy tells or shows you that he's Bill Gates doesnt mean you show wreck Microsoft on the first date. This reminds me of those babes way back in the university days in Naija, you take them out to a fast food restaurant and when they are done eating breakfast and lunch at the same time, they will buy takeaways for dinners and for their friends too. This is not a matter of the guy not being able to take care of the expenses but some girls are just being down right greedy. Maybe she had been hearing of Moet and wanted to use the opportunity to taste it, who knows? Some ladies complain that guys take them for granted, why wont they when you present yourselves as gluttons.

@Poster, before you let the girl go, collect your ounce of Moet in kind. She went for Moet because she thinks you are after what is between her legs. You can as well enjoy the thing.
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by ravenzord(m): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2010
First Question: Why did you let her order? grin
Re: She Orders A Bottle Of Moet On A First Date. by kpolli(m): 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2010
n u no return the bottle sharply

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? / A Touching Love Story That Will Make You Cry / Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.