Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Should I Tell??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell??? (1883 Views)

Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell??? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
Its quite awkward saying this but then i need to be sure about what i have in mind to do so i dont end up doing the wrong thing....

so today i kinda caught my closest friend's girlfriend of a year and 4 months in bed with anada friend of mine just 2 hrs ago......now this isnt a case of me seeing them come out of the room together or someone telling me cos i practically walked in on them while they were at it.......i think the guy saw me (though we havent talked since i left his room and he hasnt called me so am not dat sure he saw me) but the girl didnt cos she was riding his dick and am pretty sure her eyes were closed...

i knw u're wondering hw sure i am shes d 1 since i didnt c her face bt den i'd identify sonia (not real name) anywhere, bsyds i saw d shoes my frnd bought her on her bday & wen i asked a neighbor he confirmed sonia came in2 d compound like 15mins ago bt he isnt sure if she left already

i knw its sound bitchy but i dont knw if i shuld tell me frnd
Re: Should I Tell??? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
oh and ama 400l student same with both me frnds while the girl issa 300l stu

am skeptical about telling him now cos we currently have exams and am super sure he'd be so hurt and might lose concentration in his exams cos he so so much loves dis girl....there was a time he gave her his sch fees jxt to settle a problem she had then with a lecturer (i mean who does that? we and i personally insulted him 4 this but i guess love is what it is)

even if i dont tell him now should i ever tell him
Re: Should I Tell??? by torqque7(m): 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

am skeptical about telling him now cos we currently have exams and am super sure he'd be so hurt and might lose concentration in his exams cos he so so much loves dis girl....there was a time he gave her his sch fees jxt to settle a problem she had then with a lecturer (i mean who does that? we and i personal insulted him 4 this but i guess love is what it is)

Then don't tell just yet..just hint him not to take the hoe seriously..then you can tell him after the exams..if my close friend knew my girl was cheating and he didn't tell me about it,I'll hate him for life.
Re: Should I Tell??? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
torqque7:

Then don't tell just yet..just hint him not to take the hoe seriously..then you can tell him after the exams..if my close friend knew my girl was cheating and he didn't tell me about it,I'll hate him for life.

Hmmm thanks bro....dats actually what i had in mind but den i feel he might not believe me wen i tell him later (i was foolish enough to nat take sumtin up as evidence) cos ever since the incidence occured (him giving her his sch fees to settle a problem she stupidly brought on herself) i jxt disliked the gal so he might think am just hating on the girl
Re: Should I Tell??? by torqque7(m): 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Hmmm thanks bro....dats actually what i had in mind but den i feel he might not believe me wen i tell him later (i was foolish enough to nat take sumtin up as evidence) cos ever since the incidence occured (him giving her his sch fees to settle a problem she stupidly brought on herself) i jxt disliked the gal so he might think am just hating on the girl

Well then that would be his cup of tea..at least ud av done ur part as a friend so if she gives him hiv or something ul av a clear conscience..hmm so in these crazy times there are still idiots like ur friend that will not believe his girlfriend can cheat on him..pity
Re: Should I Tell??? by makydebbie(f): 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lol, I would tell with proof tho, if I was the one. Cos your friend dey buy shoe for amgrin
Re: Should I Tell??? by nepapole(m): 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
So u carry my matter come nairaland abi... Tell the whole world pls..d most important thing is .....i bleeped her already, nothing u can do about that. Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell??? by firstking01(m): 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

am skeptical about telling him now cos we currently have exams and am super sure he'd be so hurt and might lose concentration in his exams cos he so so much loves dis girl....there was a time he gave her his sch fees jxt to settle a problem she had then with a lecturer (i mean who does that? we and i personally insulted him 4 this but i guess love is what it is)

Relate it to him after the exams, but why on earth would a "guy" give his school fees to one girl like that, that's probably riding another d!ck somewhere just like the story abovesad
Re: Should I Tell??? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, I would tell with proof tho, if I was the one. Cos your friend dey buy shoe for amgrin

lol....i knew typing that would trigger comments like this but am sure as hell she was d lady i saw....my frnd (d cheating douche) just sent me hi on whatsapp (wch is awkward and suspicious cos we have neva typed hi or hello to each other...its always "howfa" or "bro wetin sup", "how u dey chairmo" etc)

i wanna chat with him and see were it leads

i went wit my guy dat day to buy dat shoe (wch cost 14k by d way...cheap rite?) and i'd knw it anywhere (i store things i see to me memory alot...and i always or shuld i say often find dat 1 thing dat distinguishes dat thing 4rm oda similar ones...eg d shoe and even gals...i'd knw who is who even witout looking at ones face)

oh and thanks 4 ur contribution
Re: Should I Tell??? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
firstking01:
Relate it to him after the exams, but why on earth would a "guy" give his school fees to one girl like that, that's probably riding another d!ck somewhere just like the story abovesad

like they say love moves u to dy crazy tins.....am pretty sure everyone (who is or was in love) must have done something crazy 4 love (including u grin or am i wrong?)
Re: Should I Tell??? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
nepapole:
So u carry my matter come nairaland abi... Tell the whole world pls..d most important thing is .....i bleeped her already, nothing u can do about that. Nonsense!!

grin grin angry angry grin
Re: Should I Tell??? by firstking01(m): 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

like they say love moves u to dy crazy tins.....am pretty sure everyone (who is or was in love) must have done something crazy 4 love (including u grin or am i wrong?)
You are not wrong but i never play reach where my school fees dey ogrin
Re: Should I Tell??? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
firstking01:
You are not wrong but i never play reach where my school fees dey ogrin

lol
Re: Should I Tell??? by omega25red(m): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tell her you saw her and what she was doing and tell her she has until tomorrow to tell your friend or else you will tell him. put the ball in her court.
Re: Should I Tell??? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
I jxt talked to me frnd (aka backstabber) on whatsapp and he said she was the one.....he f-ing f-ed the hoe....and now ave gat my evidence...jxt screenshot the chat...after exams am telling on the girl....or shouldnt i? undecided
Re: Should I Tell??? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
omega25red:
Tell her you saw her and what she was doing and tell her she has until tomorrow to tell your friend or else you will tell him. put the ball in her court.

Hmmm dat'd be good bt den like i said earlier we have exams and if i or sonia (not real name) was to tell him it would affect him
besides i'd like to be the 1 to tell him so he'd knw i was rite all along and i aiint jxt hating on the gal

thanks 4 ur advice btw
Re: Should I Tell??? by sunshine46(f): 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
Sam,what is u searching for grin why your leg go carry you waka go somewhere like that sef...and the both of them were so dumb not to have locked d door behind them
Re: Should I Tell??? by olac21(m): 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

I jxt talked to me frnd (aka backstabber) on whatsapp and he said she was the one.....he f-ing f-ed the hoe....and now ave gat my evidence...jxt screenshot the chat...after exams am telling on the girl....or shouldnt i? undecided
Tell him straight up...but are the two friends in the same department with you
Re: Should I Tell??? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
sunshine46:
Sam,what is u searching for grin why your leg go carry you waka go somewhere like that sef...and the both of them were so dumb not to have locked d door behind them

Lol...i be wan go collect material o...

maybe God wanted to just punish them and dats y they 4got to lock the door.......and i dont knock while going b4 i enter my guys room and vice versa

so what do u say...should i tell on them....
Re: Should I Tell??? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
olac21:

Tell him straight up...but are the two friends in the same department with you

Yea....and thanks...i think i'll do jxt dat since majority agrees with it
Re: Should I Tell??? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
omega25red:
You are way too wise bro... So you want the girl to go straight home and go herbalist place go do op bad something abi.... You wise no be small.
Re: Should I Tell??? by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
Op,believe me u had no concrete or convicing evidence to present to the said guy.the fact that he sacrified his school fees for the gal is a pointer that he is madly in love with her and telling him that u caught her babe cheating on her using only her shoes as evidence would nt work rather,ur relationship with both the guy and the gal will be strained(we would nt want to see such thread in future).IN NUTSHELL,MIND UR FURRCCKING BIZ.
Re: Should I Tell??? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
datmadman:
You are way too wise bro... So you want the girl to go straight home and go herbalist place go do op bad something abi.... You wise no be small.

lol u might bro...i wouldnt write off a cheating hoe going dat far to protect a relationship even she isnt intrested in
Re: Should I Tell??? by smark61: 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
Its quite awkward saying this but then i need to be sure about what i have in mind to do so i dont end up doing the wrong thing....

so today i kinda caught my closest friend's girlfriend of a year and 4 months in bed with anada friend of mine just 2 hrs ago......now this isnt a case of me seeing them come out of the room together or someone telling me cos i practically walked in on them while they were at it.......i think the guy saw me (though we havent talked since i left his room and he hasnt called me so am not dat sure he saw me) but the girl didnt cos she was riding his dick and am pretty sure her eyes were closed...

i knw u're wondering hw sure i am shes d 1 since i didnt c her face bt den i'd identify sonia (not real name) anywhere, bsyds i saw d shoes my frnd bought her on her bday & wen i asked a neighbor he confirmed sonia came in2 d compound like 15mins ago bt he isnt sure if she left already

i knw its sound bitchy but i dont knw if i shuld tell me frnd

La click La ur friend deserve to know his babe is hoeing arround

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell??? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
Op,believe me u had no concrete or convicing evidence to present to the said guy.the fact that he sacrified his school fees for the gal is a pointer that he is madly in love with her and telling him that u caught her babe cheating on her using only her shoes as evidence would nt work rather,ur relationship with both the guy and the gal will be strained(we would nt want to see such thread in future).IN NUTSHELL,MIND UR FURRCCKING BIZ.

oh i see....bt i think i have enough evidence nw...i had a chat with the guy she cheated with on whatsapp and he confessed to it and i also screen shot-ed it.....

bt if u feel i shuld mind my biz i mite jxt consider it
Re: Should I Tell??? by omega25red(m): 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
datmadman:
your attempt at sarcasm only shows that at this day and age you still believe in herbalist and voodoo smh
Re: Should I Tell??? by sunshine46(f): 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Lol...i be wan go collect material o...

maybe God wanted to just punish them and dats y they 4got to lock the door.......and i dont knock while going b4 i enter my guys room and vice versa

so what do u say...should i tell on them....
I don't think you should buh if you must,chill till after exams...I know how a nigga who's head-over-heels in love can act;irrational...you don't wanna be responsible for a carry-over,do you?

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell??? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
sunshine46:

I don't think you should buh if you must,chill till after exams...I know how a nigga who's head-over-heels in love can act;irrational...you don't wanna be responsible for a carry-over,do you?

Hmm thanks bae aka night owl grin grin
Re: Should I Tell??? by sunshine46(f): 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Hmm thanks bae aka night owl grin grin
You're welcome covetous admirer grin
Re: Should I Tell??? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
sunshine46:

You're welcome covetous admirer grin

lol.....pardon my bringing dis up again bt u seriously shuld ditch dat sirorubebe and come with me na......the guy is unlucky and he likes things that dont progress e.g his a fan of a club who last won a league title in 2004 (arsenal) can u imagine it dat...undecided

come with me and i promise to treat u rite
Re: Should I Tell??? by sunshine46(f): 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

lol.....pardon my bringing dis up again bt u seriously shuld ditch dat sirorubebe and come with me na......the guy is unlucky and he likes things that dont progress e.g his a fan of a club who last won a league title in 2004 (arsenal) can u imagine it dat...undecided

come with me and i promise to treat u rite
grin grin are we seriously gonna do this again?...now,ds is d height,I'm telling twinkiet !
Re: Should I Tell??? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
sunshine46:

grin grin are we seriously gonna do this again?...now,ds is d height,I'm telling twinkiet !

hahahaha

shey u c urself now....i just say lemme test u and u just fell into my trap

sirorubebe said i shuld try wooing u again so he'd knw how much u love him and how loyal u are after he got to know abt d kisses we shared (i still dnt knw hw he gat to find out sha bt wen i do and d asslicker who blew our cover i'll make him pay)

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Crush On Nairaland... / Lovely Photos Of Best Friends Who All Got Married Yesterday At The Registry / For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.