Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,764 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland (38086 Views)

Hot And Affordable Properties In Lagos State For Sale / Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Do You Know The Land Debts You Are About To Inherit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by OILSOUP: 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
lwkmdh Ooooo! I be think say my head dey hot, before i come jam. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@gifthappy, i still need answer Oooo!
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by Malawian(m): 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
Gifthappy:
No qualms but...
Glory to God. Actually this October marks exact 12years of Dad's demise and his soul is sure resting in peace because there's no battle of who owns this or that... Thanks to my big brother for his fatherly role who believes in giving everyone the best and mostly empowering we the female children. He ain't greedy and I need no land but stores and a house for rental purposes is not bad for the girls even businesses for her to manage. All of us four siblings are best in supporting each other and that's the more reason our mama is still alive and smiling.
All I am saying is that Igbo male folks should be more considerate to their daughters with regards to distribution of things inherited. . Your sister may be the one to look after your children tomorrow when you are no more much better than your brother because women naturally thinks of home and families and cared so much of their own more than men so don't hurt your sisters because of things money can buy. No one knows tomorrow. K' odiri anyi n'mma isie..
Are u truly an Igbo girl? That last sentence though.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by OILSOUP: 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
Igbo people have too many characters, wat a people. Love em!
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by oglalasioux(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
Kaysalas:

funny u, in your own line of reasoning....the authors want us to believe what they have written is a blatant lie...hehehehehe
u my friend are a funny dude
wink wink wink

Not my line of reasoning. Take time to research about the protocols. It's even on PDF for free. Read one chapter and you'll understand religion and world politics.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by KwoiZabo(m): 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
chiamaka21:
k keep quite. wht is good for the goose is good for the gander. if this story is from the north. my Igbo brother will have come out with dere dick measurement telling us how the North is backward. yet we are the most hypocritical tribe in Nigeria.
chiamaka please I want to see your face
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by Gifthappy(f): 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] cheesy
OILSOUP:
Na only two question i ask, she has take off. If she is really our sister, i will like her to answer so i can understand her better.
To answer you again Mr. OILSOUP: Or mazi/deede Yoruba I am full Igbo not even IBO, one of your own and really your sister. I am not ashamed of the Igbo people that is why I can't claim to be of other tribes while I condemn what does not go well with my view done by our igbo people. I am also not a fan of biafra and that's solely my choice. So quit doubting if am Igbo or not because I am one, just that I cannot be forced to embrace a way of life that is parasitic to my person. I love quite a FEW number of Igbos that I have met and I love my home but Igbos don't make a good number of my friends as they enjoying cheating and playing at the intelligence of any unsuspecting fellow looking up to them with trust. Igbos call the yorubas traitors while we are the worst at betrayal ourselves and based on my assessment majority of my friends are Hausa with no apologies to whoever thinks he is offended. I will gladly be Naturalized or nationalized as a citizen of another country suitable for me whenever Nigeria decides to break or any day Biafra nation is achieved but will gladly visit biafra land as a tourist.
So quit doubting my race or tribe Maka na abum nwafor Igbo inula?
I rest my case got more important things go to attend to.
Engineering is life.... I need to catch up with China. Am an Engineer wasting here. Bye grin

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by Abbeyme: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
fergie001:

Oya,go and give d female child d inheritance nah

angry grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by Abbeyme: 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
giftedben:

Law of which land. The north have sharia law. And ur president don't respect any judgements.

So, what about your own president?
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by mavinc4u(f): 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
admax:
One would have expected Chimamanda or whatever her name is to start fighting this kind discrimination of woman in Iboland but she will be busy forming foreign feminist.

I never knew such things exists in the east! I hope this judgement is obeyed so more woman from that region will start to fight for their right.

Still surprising.

Stop been surprised. Why will she fight if the women are not interested in the land. What is normal in your region is not normal in igbo land. Who told you women from that region does not know their right abi na gossip dey hungry you? This is another opportunity for some lazy men to instigate their wives against their brothers.
Anyway, If you are a woman please do not allow any lazy man to instigate you about the land, only go for it if you want it not if your husband wants it.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by Gifthappy(f): 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
Malawian:

Malawi you make laugh.. I am Igbo Lady front and back. Onwere nsogbu di? I like you though or ARE YOU A GHOST LEMME KNOW OOO
wink
Malawian:

Malawi you make laugh.. I am Igbo Lady front and back. Onwere nsogbu di? I like you though or ARE YOU A GHOST LEMME KNOW OOO

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by OILSOUP: 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
Gifthappy:
winkMalawi you make laugh.. I am Igbo Lady front and back. Onwere nsogbu di? I like you though or ARE YOU A GHOST LEMME KNOW OOO

I no talk am... grin grin grin grin

Malawian u must represent.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by Gifthappy(f): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
OILSOUP:

I no talk am... grin grin grin grin

Malawian u must represent.

OILSOUP shebi you Don see answers upon answers... Your head Don cool now abi but... u be AMEBO o allow Malawi now make him no come dey shy now o

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by OILSOUP: 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
Gifthappy:
OILSOUP shebi you Don see answers upon answers... Your head Don cool now abi but... u be AMEBO o allow Malawi now make him no come dey shy now o

Dat is my nigga he wont let us down. He is one of our top gunners and comrade. He is coming. cool

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
Pls the Supreme Court should tell Yorubas not to Prostrate again or fulani people to stop drinking Nunu again....

Akuko Uwa

Supreme 'cult' akuola aka na Tipa bu aja

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by Gifthappy(f): 3:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
OILSOUP:

Dat is my nigga he wont let us down. He is one of our top gunners and comrade. He is coming. cool

OK o.
Check out this MALAWIAN SIGNATURE:
People are more likely to assume you're arguing with them when you're actually just explaining why you're right.

IT'S COOL AIN'T IT?

OILSOUP YOU SEF NA HARD JOB... What a Sunday workout. Daalu nwanne, k'emesiaa mobu k'odi mgbeozo. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by OILSOUP: 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
Gifthappy:
OK o.
Check out this MALAWIAN SIGNATURE:
People are more likely to assume you're arguing with them when you're actually just explaining why you're right.

IT'S COOL AIN'T IT?

OILSOUP YOU SEF NA HARD JOB... What a Sunday workout. Daalu nwanne, k'emesiaa mobu k'odi mgbeozo. God bless.

Nne u know now, i have to represent. Somebody must to move that baby bump from the back 2 the front. Where u dey go sef?
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by Malawian(m): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
Gifthappy:
pm me sister, am am also an Ex Engineer
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by OILSOUP: 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
Malawian:

lollz! Turn up!

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by chiamaka21(f): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
KwoiZabo:
chiamaka please I want to see your face
why
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by KwoiZabo(m): 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
chiamaka21:
why
maka Y nwere aka nabu

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by Rozaystunna(m): 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
JSoE:

grin Ngwa naa. You people will be the ones crying by the time we start dissuading other women from joining your selfish struggle by showing them your true colours.
You're screaming oppression in Nigeria but here you're oppressing another set of people.
I won't be surprised if y'all extend your wickedness to the south-south after getting your Bia..fra.
We're not going anywhere.
Nigeria till we die.
Amadioha punish you chauvinists.
your opinion means nothing mechie onu
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by jokerphilics(m): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
afanide:
Thank God i am getting married to an Igbo girl cheesy cheesy cheesy.....
Meaning?
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by jokerphilics(m): 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
Young03:
whether they like it or not. traditionally a female can't inherit a land in Igbo land

aru!

Igbo land z not Bini where famales have rights to lands n houses

Igbo aju kwa
So dat u will be able to inherit ur married brother shey?
Get a life and job so you won't be greedy.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by orimsamsam(m): 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
chymevicks:
Pls the Supreme Court should tell Yorubas not to Prostrate again or fulani people to stop drinking Nunu again....

Akuko Uwa

wht an idiooooot. Is prostrating against human.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by orimsamsam(m): 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
chymevicks:

Akuko Uwa

wht an idiooooot. Is prostrating against human right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by KingRex1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ebayray:

Lolz, really? In uniben? Am fine o and you.
Nah, unn. Happy sunday, chop all chopables
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
KingRex1:

Nice dear smiley. You too bae cheesy
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
KingRex1:

Nice dear smiley. You too bae cheesy
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by Omegasholex: 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
Young03:
whether they like it or not. traditionally a female can't inherit a land in Igbo land

aru!

Igbo land z not Bini where famales have rights to lands n houses

Igbo aju kwa

to u girls are lesser beings abi,I pity you
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by Gifthappy(f): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
OILSOUP:

Nne u know now, i have to represent. Somebody must to move that baby bump from the back 2 the front. Where u dey go sef?
OK o. Baby bump abi? U try
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by Gifthappy(f): 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
Malawian:
Ex Engineer indeed
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by giftedben: 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
Abbeyme:

I never voted for him. angry
Abbeyme:

I never voted for him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu / New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. / Houses Built Using Cargo Containers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.