Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States (33353 Views)

Senate Blocks Move To Summon Lawan Daura, SSS Boss Over Raids On Judges / Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed / Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
krendo:
Buhari is only trying to fill the Supreme Court with judges in his pocket

He is removing the Judges he can't intimidate and replacing them with O yes men!
Explain why someone has 300million naira stashed away in his house? why not take it to the bank? why keep it at home and make yourself vulnerable to robbers?

3 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States by hazyfm: 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
Re: Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States by Ahmeduana(m): 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
gists:

GOOD!!
We shall get there.
I hope fayoshe and FFK will not come and say the judges are being disrespected.
WERE ALL THESE DISCOVER BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO PLAY BALL?
Re: Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States by naijaboy756: 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
Jibril659:
Explain why someone has 300million naira stashed away in his house? why not take it to the bank? why keep it at home and make yourself vulnerable to robbers?
a pix or adonbelieve it

1 Like

Re: Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States by Akinwerndey: 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
What's all this madness? DSS arresting Judges abi? Is the DSS set up for anti corruption or for intelligence gathering, maintaining internal security and eliminating potential threats to the state security? So why are agency cracking down on these Judges? We don't ask question in part of the world. PMB has turn Nigeria to a police state nd he is swimming in tyranny!

3 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States by teeboila(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
krendo:

He is removing the Judges he can't intimidate and replacing them with O yes men!
prove or idonbilivit
Re: Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States by olaolaking: 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
bejeiodus:
The DSS acted ultra vires. They went overboard with their abominable actions.

The fight against corruption, while applaudable, must be done within the ambit of law.

The bench should consider this appalling treatment of its members an assault on its independence. All lovers of democracy and the rule of law must rise in unison and condemn this act of tyranny. Nigeria is not Stalin's Russia and the President must be told so.

By the way, the DSS should provide ocular evidence of the money found in the homes of these judges. It has become a pastime of the government and its agencies to bandy humongous figures about.
Since you know the law, tell us what the DSS has done wrong.
The law has not stipulated what time of the day an arrest can be made.

If THE DSS has gone to arrest a common man, will Wike run out like that?
Does the judge has 2 heads?

4 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States by Aroh48(m): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
[quote author=sunmike065 post=50035298]this is becoming interesting... this country as gotten to a certain level whereby an ordinary man can no longer get justice in the court of law anymore.

this is a fight that all the lower class citizen must all support.

Note: and to those fool shouting witch-hunting, crying that DSS did arrest those crook without warrant. my Question to them is that when Police stop an ordinary citizen walking and started searching ur pocket including your contact did they show us any searching warrant? when we've been arrest beating and locking inside cell for no reason even when constitution made it cleared that no one should be in police custody for 24hrs without charging to court and they still detain people for even 2 weeks and finally collect a huge money from the poor citizen even when the constitution made it clear that Bail is FREE..

Ain't we all citizen in this country? can saraki, Buhari, tinubu , Fayose or ffk Son or Daughter be arrested unlawfully? can they be detain even for 3mins? can they?

we are always the one suffering for their committed sins, even the election that made us became ourselves enemy my question is simple can one of you shows me the picture of buhari or Jonathan or saraki or dogara children in polling unit when votting? you can't because they are wiser than you by flying their family to abroad and those that have theirs here in naija will instruct them not to step outside..

truly we have bad leaders in this country but the Follower are the Worst.

DSS arrest suspected Judges some animals were crying abeg shey na me dem for cum arrest? and if arresting them was unlawful doesn't that make us equal? abi wen SARS cum buggle me for houz even search my house without showing me search warrant and pack all my money go abeg who I complain to abide ain't that unlawful? [/quoteDon't mind those fools crying,I wonder weather this corrupt public figures do give them some of there ill gotten wealth.]

3 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States by SuperS1Panther: 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
Akinwerndey:
What's all this madness? DSS arresting Judges abi? Is the DSS set up for anti corruption or for intelligence gathering, maintaining internal security and eliminating potential threats to the state security? So why are agency cracking down on these Judges? We don't ask question in part of the world. PMB has turn Nigeria to a police state nd he is swimming in tyranny!

This is an excerpt of the function of DSS:

Section 2 of the Instrument provides that the SSS shall in pursuance of the above objective perform certain functions some of which include the prevention, detection and investigation of economic crimes of National security dimension, terrorist activities, inter-group conflicts, threats to law and order, provision of protective security, vetting etc.

1 Like

Re: Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States by lionson(m): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
dahaz:
The judiciary is the most corrupt arm of government. Nice one DSS you are now being professional in your dealings.
Did you just say professional?
You need help!

1 Like

Re: Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States by Akinwerndey: 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

This is an excerpt of the function of DSS:

Section 2 of the Instrument provides that the SSS shall in pursuance of the above objective perform certain functions some of which include the prevention, detection and investigation of economic crimes of National security dimension, terrorist activities, inter-group conflicts, threats to law and order, provision of protective security, vetting etc.
economic crime right? I hope they crack down on the SSG, PMB himself and other APC gangsters too...

1 Like

Re: Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States by SuperS1Panther: 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
Akinwerndey:
economic crime right? I hope they crack down on the SSG, PMB himself and other APC gangsters too...

They can crack down on whosoever, I careless, as long as it will curb corruption and corrupt practises.

3 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States by agbangam: 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
Na wa oo for those Judges oo, their house don turn to First Bank How can some1 leave such a huge amount of money in his house Dem no dey fear robbers Damn!!! Dis kwantry bad oooo

I guess dey know dat their money is not a genuine one.

I feel like slapinnnnnnng those N/L screaming rule of Law. Abeg where was Rule of Law wen those greedy Politicians/Judiciary were looting dis county. God punish rule of Law. We need more of dis raid if dat will sanitize dis great but underperforming coutry like ours

2 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States by Eecho(m): 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
I have an uncle who is a lawyer,not a SAN yet,he is a billionaire @54,he is involved in estate business,he has won many cases and was paid huge amount of money,so only buhari and his cohorts are now allowed to b rich?Buhari is a wicked soul,a bitter heart..U have recovered so much money,and so,ur aboki brothers are dying in d north as a result of hunger..So a judge cannot keep 32mil in his house,so patience Jonathan cannot own a hotel again but Dangote can build a refinery..Fuuuuck Buhari,Fuuuuck DSS,Fuuuuuck U,if u Quote me...

3 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States by Akinwerndey: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

They can crack down on whosoever, I careless, as long as it will curb corruption and corrupt practises.
now who gave them warrants to arrest the Judges? Why use force n them if they had warrants issued in the fist place? Why is it that they only arresting Judges who stood their ground and didn't dish out Judgements favouring the government of the day? In as much we love the Judiciary to be cleansed and free from corruption, why use a violent, undemocratic and unconstitutional way to "crack down on corrupt judges"? Let's be real with ourselves, PMB is stepping beyond is boundaries... He should not forget that this same Judiciary can check his excesses and sack him. Issoryt we're all watching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States by Jalinco: 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
This Buhari self, you can't keep money in the bank, you can't keep money in your home.
Good for all those corrupt judges, Aloysius Katsina-Alu has long sold Nigeria and judiciary to corrupt PDP, now is the time for redemption.
Arrest anybody that is associated with corruption including serving governors. Nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States by amagunnerfan: 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
Some idiots were claiming only south easterns and Niger delta judges where targeted.

Now they don't praise Buhari even after finding out even Buhari' "blodas" are also arrested.

Bunch of mofos.

1 Like

Re: Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States by amagunnerfan: 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
mazifrankmore:
Yeye reportage.

Once the goof,the rush and bribe any available media house to cover their yansh.
Show us the billions you recovered if you want us to believe you.
But when saharareporters and premium times report something against the government it becomes believable/gospel. Right?

1 Like

Re: Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States by Progressive01(m): 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
Corrupt judges should be taken down.

The looters of our commonwealth are always confident of going to courts seeking questionable injunctions?

How will a Judge grant an injunction in perpetuity that an Ex-Gov must not be tried by anybody? Is that sane?

Where is RIcky Tarfa that was making noise before? Is he not the one pleading for ''Plea Bargain'' now? It is this useless SAN that only takes his case to only one Judge and he has won all and yet he said there is no big deal in donating N10m for the burial of the Judge's father.

Corrupt Judges are the threats to our democracy and a major clog in the wheel of progress of this nation and fight against corruption.
cc: All Ugandan miscreants online and offline.
Re: Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States by Sainttops(m): 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
Stupidity is when someone is suffering and smiling and never get tired of being a fool

krendo:

You need check up.

5 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States by amagunnerfan: 11:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
naijaboy756:
a pix or adonbelieve it

But we must believe your myopism that makes you see everything as witch hunt.

1 Like

Re: Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States by Sainttops(m): 11:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
Bros go reas DSS constitution and stop wasting ur time.

Akinwerndey:
now who gave them warrants to arrest the Judges? Why use force n them if they had warrants issued in the fist place? Why is it that they only arresting Judges who stood their ground and didn't dish out Judgements favouring the government of the day? In as much we love the Judiciary to be cleansed and free from corruption, why use a violent, undemocratic and unconstitutional way to "crack down on corrupt judges"? Let's be real with ourselves, PMB is stepping beyond is boundaries... He should not forget that this same Judiciary can check his excesses and sack him. Issoryt we're all watching

Better don't die cos u wanna criticise.

1 Like

Re: Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States by amagunnerfan: 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
Akinwerndey:
Download this PDF file, it will educate you on the roles of the DSS aka SSS

1 Like

Re: Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States by gbegemaster(m): 11:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
See Weapon for DSS hand! So this type of gun dey this country?
Re: Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States by amagunnerfan: 11:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
Eecho:
I have an uncle who is a lawyer,not a SAN yet,he is a billionaire @54,he is involved in estate business,he has won many cases and was paid huge amount of money,so only buhari and his cohorts are now allowed to b rich?Buhari is a wicked soul,a bitter heart..U have recovered so much money,and so,ur aboki brothers are dying in d north as a result of hunger..So a judge cannot keep 32mil in his house,so patience Jonathan cannot own a hotel again but Dangote can build a refinery..Fuuuuck Buhari,Fuuuuck DSS,Fuuuuuck U,if u Quote me...
If I call you names, the moderators will say I break a rule. But what you have said here does it make sense to you. They can keep 32m at home? Since when? You and your lots are just sick. I don't know what you stand to gain with this needless and sense defence of corrupt bastards.

5 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States by sunnyemma25(m): 11:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
I Voted for this Government, i am also confident that God will certainly use President Buhari,to fix Nigeria. in few days time more facts will emerge. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States by favourmic(m): 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
Eecho:

Bro did you remember to complete your drug?

2 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States by bennymark(m): 11:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nawa o, I pledge to Nigeria my country
Re: Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States by DeepSight(m): 12:14am On Oct 09, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

The searchlight should be beamed on the Judiciary, if we really want to have a holistic fight against corruption.

The terms in bold appearing in the same sentence only sicken me. I would have said more, but too tired. People like you will eternally deserve the Nigeria you get.

Go on, cripple the third arm absent due process.

Intimidate and bully all the Judges of the Highest Courts. Turn them to whimpering scared slaves. Of course after doing same to the Legislature.

This is excellent democracy.

I have a sneaky feeling that this is not the way Federal Judges in the US, UK or Germany will be handled.

Something tells me in your old age you might yet complain about how this government was a dictatorship.

And something tells me still that you will see no irony in all of this.

Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 12:17am On Oct 09, 2016
I smell lies everywhere
Re: Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States by qtx(m): 12:33am On Oct 09, 2016
serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Stops Ban On Importation Of ‘Tokunbo’ Vehicles Through land / Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) / The Moment Obaseki Ordered Funke Osibodu, BEDC MD Out Of His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.