Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) (31822 Views)

Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. / My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by idesylvester(m): 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
Let me set somethn straight,wen I startd watchin Nigeria movie,i learnt that native doctors(babalawo)leaves eithr in d deep forest lookin dirty or in one mud unclean place... to get to them is very crazy

Bt in those same movies u will see pastors in luxurious huxes striking n Killin those babalawo and at d end, d Behind pastor will win d battle... now the babalawos v decided to move to towns and build beautiful places and call it a church then change their identity frm babalawo to pastor deceivin weak brains wit d same bible that can save u... pls b careful nt all of them r pastors. Thank u
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by Aroh48(m): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
Religion is a scam.

1 Like

Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by Arijude(m): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
ollah1:
Christianity is evil
Muslim is devil
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by Originalsly: 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hmmm....she was about to be tied to the ceiling fan. .... that must be a very strong fan...wonder what brand ?
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by shine96: 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
INTROVERT:
NA WA. HOW PESIN GO TAKE JUDGE THIS CASE SEF.

Na wa o. Introvert the thing tire me o
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by nwakaibeya1: 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
every pastor and prophet cannever claim to be good and its a spiritual crime to claim what you are not and cant defend?be wise>>God is a God of justice and miracle and if you stand for justice pray justice prayers and if truly you love JESUS CHRIST who brought justice to humanbeigns Pray ,that if it is your pastor or prophet or apostle or evangelist that is hindering you from FULFILLING your destiny in JESUSCHRIST let God of Justice and he that made the spiritual laws and the power that be slaughter him to death and put him on CHAIN from HEAVEN,without mercy.Behold God will do A new THING and how many bornagain believes new thing, new truth and revelation when they hear it?click and see and hear new things>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 … >YOU CANT accept NEW TRUTH & REVELATION easly?and that's why even in John 6,60-66 Jesuschrist himself chased away those who rejected his new truth&revelation and that's reason we don't beg humanbeigns to be bornagain and our own is accept the truth or perish and we have no apologies and remember also that we told you the kingdom of God of justice, the light,the Mantle and UNBELIEVABLE POWER and judgement and revenge has come2judge&revenge.It's authority&no man can battle with God of justice.we authorize you to investigate what We have spoken if you have the means because humans always love challenges and those who have spiritual eyes and ears hear and see our utterance and know it's no joke at all. Be wise and watchout if something doesn't happen in a week it will happen in a year afterall when JESUSCHRIST came and sain I am the only true son of God and I came from heaven how many people like you accepted then but today even the enemies of Christ then their descendants are all over the place claiming to love JESUSCHRIST after over 2000 year as at now can't you see you humanbeings how you are and that's why we keep saying that time will always tell who is saying the truth.we are committed to prayer of justice&power it goes round no exceptions

Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by shine96: 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
ollah1:
Christianity is evil
Ollah1, you are the evil. You better repent and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior before it's too late for you
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by AreaFada2: 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
Peacetemi:
Yesterday, I saw a thread : " No Christian Lady should marry an Atheist"

Well, now I'll give you a very good reason why you should

He Will never attempt to use you for ritual
He doesn't believe in it cool

Pls I want no mentions
I don't have strength abeg grin

Hahaha! We commented on the topic yesterday.

A good person will make a good Christian As well as a good atheist.

An inherently not-so-good person will most likely continue as he is, be he of any religion or no religion. Not everybody experiences an "on the way to Damascus" moment.

1 Like

Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by kabrud: 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
Arijude:
Muslim is devil
Really? The pastor is a muslim I guess grin.
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by kabrud: 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
shine96:

Ollah1, you are the evil. You better repent and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior before it's too late for you
Oh! The pastor is sinless cos Jesus has already died for his sins, what a logic?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by Itiswell4(f): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
ollah1:
Christianity is evil
you are stupid

1 Like

Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by Gidiwap(m): 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by braithwaite(m): 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
interesting

I dedicate this FTC to the Flying Spaghetti Monster for making me see today, I'm touched my his noodly appendage, the beer volcano and stripper factory awaiting me in afterlife has always kept me going and has strengthened my belief in him as the one true God

I would also use this opportunity to thank Seun , Johnnydon22 Plaetton , ilovetheline, JackBizzle, Kay17, AgentOfAllah, Ayomikun37 , hahn , sonOfLucifer , frank317 muskeeto , Decker , PastorAIO , ValentineMary , Pyrrho , braithwaite , dragonEmperor , theoneJabulani , lepasharon , cloudgoddess , ifenes , Coldhardtruth , brigance , stephenmorris , thehomer , dalaman , Ranchhoddas , CAPSLOCKED , lilbrown007 , Elohim1, RaphieMontella , Weah96 , SirWere , sonofluc1fer , Stephendamsoho , EyeHateGod , FearGodAndLive , LenyCool, Kevoh , Deicide , 4kings , aaronson , Winner01 , Richirich713, naijadeyhia scholar8200 , malvisguy212 , Muafrika2, Dejideji1 , truthman2012, Image123 , InesQor, Joshthefirst MrPresident1, gatiano sukkot, OLAADEGBU , vooks, UyiIredia , Jeromejnr, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, elantraceey, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, Tellemall, Ishilove, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, 4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44, KingEbukaNaija and others people that I can't seem to remember right now for shaping my Nairaland experiences

YYYYAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

You eh wink
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by honourhim: 11:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
OP, there are fake doctors, fake engineers, fake policemen, fake atheists, fake muslim, fake pastors etc. Nothing strange about this.

1 Like

Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
shine96:

Didn't the pastor repented and accepted Jesus as his lord? What then happened? You see that Christianity is evil
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by chijioke17(m): 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
this story dey one kain. if she was tortured and locked up,
1.how did she get a phone to send text message to the sister,
2.why didn't the captors harm the sister when she can and raised the alarm
3.the room should have been locked up Na.
4.those scars don't look like torture scars.

I feel the family of the lady just want to get back at the pastor for paying half dowry.
and for those saying the pastor commuted fornication, did you read where he paid 40k as part of the dowry
in my opinion, they had an agreement and the guy is still owing part of the dowry, which is not strange to any culture. so they are morally allowed to bear children. I think the lady actually isnt sound upstairs, speaking from a medical point of viee
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by Charly68: 12:02am On Oct 09, 2016
Your husband is a spiritualist & not a pastor. Stop calling him pastor
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 09, 2016
I think some ppl talk say Na only afonja dey do rituals. In my village dem dey talk say "Bo ti wa ni liki lo wa ni gbanja" grin
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by cindyrocks(f): 3:34am On Oct 09, 2016
Christianity is the best thing that has ever happened to mankind.

We are saved by Jesus' grace.

Jesus Christ is the Lord!

ollah1:
Christianity is evil
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by tee4naija(m): 4:32am On Oct 09, 2016
Pastor impregnating a lover before consummating marriage. No comments.
dre11:

[b]‘No, she’s not mentally and emotionally balanced —Pastor

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/pastor-husband-conspired-sacrifice-ritual-wife/

Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by bsideboii(m): 5:48am On Oct 09, 2016
Who are we to believe now.They should take the woman for psychiatric evaluation firstly.. then proceed from there.Someone must be held responsible for this.
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by Okuchris(f): 6:32am On Oct 09, 2016
who this kind pastor EPP.
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by Gudfrie(m): 7:10am On Oct 09, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
interesting

I dedicate this FTC to the Flying Spaghetti Monster for making me see today, I'm touched my his noodly appendage, the beer volcano and stripper factory awaiting me in afterlife has always kept me going and has strengthened my belief in him as the one true God

I would also use this opportunity to thank Seun , Johnnydon22 Plaetton , ilovetheline, JackBizzle, Kay17, AgentOfAllah, Ayomikun37 , hahn , sonOfLucifer , frank317 muskeeto , Decker , PastorAIO , ValentineMary , Pyrrho , braithwaite , dragonEmperor , theoneJabulani , lepasharon , cloudgoddess , ifenes , Coldhardtruth , brigance , stephenmorris , thehomer , dalaman , Ranchhoddas , CAPSLOCKED , lilbrown007 , Elohim1, RaphieMontella , Weah96 , SirWere , sonofluc1fer , Stephendamsoho , EyeHateGod , FearGodAndLive , LenyCool, Kevoh , Deicide , 4kings , aaronson , Winner01 , Richirich713, naijadeyhia scholar8200 , malvisguy212 , Muafrika2, Dejideji1 , truthman2012, Image123 , InesQor, Joshthefirst MrPresident1, gatiano sukkot, OLAADEGBU , vooks, UyiIredia , Jeromejnr, thoniameek , Tufanja, elantraceey, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz , bxcode, Topeakintola, Tellemall, Ishilove, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, 4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44, KingEbukaNaija and others people that I can't seem to remember right now for shaping my Nairaland experiences

YYYYAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
So God na flying Spaghetti Monster baa
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by ceejay80s(m): 7:16am On Oct 09, 2016
Dowry still reach 100k for naija ? Are parents selling their daughters?
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by Topgainer: 7:23am On Oct 09, 2016
bsideboii:
Who are we to believe now.They should take the woman for psychiatric evaluation firstly.. then proceed from there.Someone must be held responsible for this.
Have you not heard about a ritual that requires one to sleep with a mad woman to get favour? Probably, they first made her mad before Quintos and his friends feasted. I can bet you that those Pastors hoped to move to permanent site from their respective one room Church.
They wan be talknados a. k. a. if I be a man of god
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 09, 2016
Hehehe. Christianity is a cursed religion
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by hopefulLandlord: 8:55am On Oct 09, 2016
Gudfrie:
So God na flying Spaghetti Monster baa

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the one True God, every other god is an Impasta

1 Like

Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by EyeHateGod: 9:00am On Oct 09, 2016
Topgainer:

Have you not heard about a ritual that requires one to sleep with a mad woman to get favour? Probably, they first made her mad before Quintos and his friends feasted. I can bet you that those Pastors hoped to move to permanent site from their respective one room Church.
This is Super story, super story..super stoooooooooooooory. This is super stooory
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by hopefulLandlord: 9:09am On Oct 09, 2016
Topgainer:

Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by Topgainer: 10:27am On Oct 09, 2016
EyeHateGod:

This is Super story, super story..super stoooooooooooooory. This is super stooory
New stories on the dubious pastoring and prophetic folks. That isn't a superstory by any standard.

Btw Atheist face front no spoil business for hustlers a. k. a talknado alias "If I be a man of god tomorrow somebody will dash you money for sowing seed on this altar today"
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by Topgainer: 10:40am On Oct 09, 2016
catlova2:
Hehehe. Christianity is a cursed religion
Christianity is not cursed. The cursed people are the Bishops, Pastorpreneurs, Prophets, Apostles, Evangelists, Motivational teachers and Church business industrialists who propagate their own smart ideas, rip off men and women.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless / Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria / TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.