Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) (31820 Views)

Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. / My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by neocortex: 11:43am On Oct 09, 2016
candidbabe:
The so called pastor impregnated the woman before the wedding? endtime pastor

What is wrong with that ?
you guys simply don't understand the work of the spirit.
Stop being carnal!
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by neocortex: 11:48am On Oct 09, 2016
omas1:
The story sha, the pastor doesn't sound like a genuine pastor i mean how can a pastor engage in fornication . Such a man is capable of doing any thing he should be dealt with severely.

After all most christians have concluded that abstinence is no longer practical.
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by neocortex: 11:59am On Oct 09, 2016
razortruth:
The worst arrow the devil can fire at any man is to cause you to marry the wrong wife. But I ain't surprised that a so called pastor impregnated a lady before marrying her. Even ritualists in Ogun state answer "pastor". The real genuine pastors still exist while the Devil's "pastors" exist too. Just as it is in every religion. Just be wise who you communicate with these last days

Have you forgotten what the bible said about "wisdom"
Let me remind you;

1 Corinthians 1:19
For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate

So never you "be wise" while dealing with spiritual matters.
Accept everything you are told or see your pastor doing, for
it is written: "blessed are those who believe without seeing me"

Don't behave like those with carnal mind.
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by neocortex: 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
idesylvester:
Let me set somethn straight,wen I startd watchin Nigeria movie,i learnt that native doctors(babalawo)leaves eithr in d deep forest lookin dirty or in one mud unclean place... to get to them is very crazy

Bt in those same movies u will see pastors in luxurious huxes striking n Killin those babalawo and at d end, d Behind pastor will win d battle... now the babalawos v decided to move to towns and build beautiful places and call it a church then change their identity frm babalawo to pastor deceivin weak brains wit d same bible that can save u... pls b careful nt all of them r pastors. Thank u

So Nigeria movie is your sole source of knowledge on babalawo vs pastor issues.
Why don't you do real world investigation instead of relying on movie makers
whose sole aim is to make money.
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
neocortex:

Have you forgotten what the bible said about "wisdom"
Let me remind you;

1 Corinthians 1:19

So never you "be wise" while dealing with spiritual matters.
Accept everything you are told or see your pastor doing, for
it is written: "blessed are those who believe without seeing me"

Don't behave like those with carnal mind.
My brother, even to be a" good Samaritan " these last days needs wisdom otherwise you either end up at the police station on your way to prison destination or you end up at the ritualists den. As a matter of fact, I don't say" amen " nor allow any type of" man of God " to lay hands on me. The Bible says you are the one that will find a wife and he God will do his own which is favour. You need wisdom from God to do the finding. If I must" obey everything " my pastor says without questioning, then the common sense God gave me isn't necessary. Shalom!
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by omas1(m): 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
neocortex:

After all most christians have concluded that abstinence is no longer practical.
Are you kidding me? What ever happened to decorum undecided cohabitation is now a normal thing even for a pastor, I'm not trying to judge anyone, I mean who doesn't engage in fornication these days, it's a norm, but for a pastor to cohabit It shows we live in a crazy world.
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
Topgainer:

Christianity is not cursed. The cursed people are the Bishops, Pastorpreneurs, Prophets, Apostles, Evangelists, Motivational teachers and Church business industrialists who propagate their own smart ideas, rip off men and women.

Hmmmm. Mayb
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by neocortex: 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
omas1:

Are you kidding me? What ever happened to decorum undecided cohabitation is now a normal thing even for a pastor, I'm not trying to judge anyone, I mean who doesn't engage in fornication these days, it's a norm, but for a pastor to cohabit It shows we live in a crazy world.

A pastor is only human, even though some pretend not to be,
it is logical to expect them to mirror societal norms
the only problem I have is with hypocritical ones who
condemn an act but still engages in it behind closed door.
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by Omegasholex: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
razortruth:
The worst arrow the devil can fire at any man is to cause you to marry the wrong wife. But I ain't surprised that a so called pastor impregnated a lady before marrying her. Even ritualists in Ogun state answer "pastor". The real genuine pastors still exist while the Devil's "pastors" exist too. Just as it is in every religion. Just be wise who you communicate with these last days

you nailed it,there are genuine and fake in every religion.gbam!!!.but why mention a state,what do u stand to gain?
Re: ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) by idesylvester(m): 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
OK
neocortex:

So Nigeria movie is your sole source of knowledge on babalawo vs pastor issues.
Why don't you do real world investigation instead of relying on movie makers
whose sole aim is to make money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless / Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria / TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.