Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

If A Lady Ask U Out: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Lady Ask U Out: (2111 Views)

Guys How Do You Feel, When A Lady Ask You Out? / Pic: When A Lady Ask For Too Much From A Guy / Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by goodness85: 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2009
In this age I dont think there is anything wrong in that.

But it is wrong. I think there are many ways a lady could do that instead of going straight and asking him out.

visit www.perfectsdate..com for tips on dating
Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by obataala(m): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2009
if it happens to me i won't see it as an opportunity.instead i would see view such as a bravery and commend her for her bravity.that in the instance where i do not like her and know there can never be anything between us.as such she'll become a friend and try to share her problems with her.that way she;ll feel less rejected.where i feel something for her or think i might have sthing to do with her i'll just keep a cool head abt it and ask her not be too enthusiastic or carried away by emotions that it will be the best to allow the feeling flow naturally and we'll become the best of friends.who knows i might be tuned in.
Re: If A Lady Ask U Out: by DrLorenz1(m): 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2009
chic2pimp:

I think you are being generous and doing a disservice to the intelligence of kindergarten kids.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? / Guys Only Check In. / Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.