Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes (57743 Views)

Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari / Asiwaju Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes. / Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 12:33am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

Buhahahaha. Same Tinubu that do travel to the US most times, I can see your foolish father have fed with you so many lies before his miserable death. You have been shamelessly spreading your lies here since but i will always bust you. Lmaoooo Shitgboes calling others drug pusher. Ahahahahahaha. Its just like ojukwu calling someone cowards. You are famous for your crime all over Asia, an Indonesia police even said Iboes are curse to Africa. You are already been wiped off all over Asia and even on your own land. Fulani are wiping you off already while more will perish soon. The 3m that perished before will be childsplay. Bunch of accursed cannibals.

And how many was massacred from your tribe? If not for America and Britain will YOU be saying this? Can you challenge us in war? We will surely teach you people a lesson you will never forget. Can you fight war? Cowards. Pick up arms and fight. Revenge the death of your Kakanfor first. What an insult. Do you know the meaning of your miserable language Kakanfor? Yet he was served a tea in prison upon all his money and connection and killed like pussycat shame on you for not avenging his death.
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 12:37am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

And how many was massacred from your tribe? If not for America and Britain will YOU be saying this? Can you challenge us in war? We will surely teach you people a lesson you will never forget. Can you fight war? Cowards. Pick up arms and fight. Revenge the death of your Kakanfor first. What an insult. Do you know the meaning of your miserable language Kakanfor? Yet he was served a tea in prison upon all his money and connection and killed like pussycat shame on you for not avenging his death.

When will you avenged the death of 3m animals killed and those that are currently being killed? When? Accursed mofo, your offemsive during same war was led by a gallant Yoruba man Victor Banjo. Go ask about Benjamin Adekunle, the man that make ojukwu run away to Abidjan. You animals had to surrender to another Yoruba man, pathetic cowards and never do wells. You amount to nothing, where is Kanu today with all your chest beating? He is currently languishing in Kuje while you make mouth online. You animals have no shame and reason everyone will continue to piss on you miserable savages.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 12:43am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

See this bastard sired by a shameless w.hore trying to re-write history. So Awolowo sponsored coup from prison? You are a pathetic animal and deserve to be burnt alive cos of your lies. Awolowo died at the age of 78 in his sleep while your dirty father died at the age of 43 after being stoned at Ariara market for stealing ugwu leave. Ojukwu of cursed memory that once led 3m of you animals to death ran away, and later died senile, deaf, dumb, crippled and blind while FFK f.ucled his w.hore wife.

You have all been cursed to run away from your region, you will forever be coming t

o our region to survive, you are slaves and will perish as one. The truth is bitter.

Enemy of Igbo progress, since Anambra State started exporting ugu leaves. You people have not slept and with anti progress demons you are trying all you can to use the media to discourage it yet not succeeding and you are frustrated. Oh boy, I love this present generation of igbos, before you see us, we've seen you. Anti progress demons, you are the number one enemy of igbos in this world and I personally must instigate war between you and igbos to wipe you people out from the surface of the earth. Enugu international Airport us the reason you anti igbos progress demons was against GEJ. You are dealing with Solomon Incarnate that knows you people very well. By the time I finish with you, Biafra war will be a child's play so better go and wake that your frustrated get general Adekunle that died wretched after being discarded as used diapers by the Fulani from his grave. From now to Five yesrs, we must revenge your betrayal
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 12:49am On Oct 11, 2016
[s]
ogwumgbe:

Enemy of Igbo progress, since Anambra State started exporting ugu leaves. You people have not slept and with anti progress demons you are trying all you can to use the media to discourage it yet not succeeding and you are frustrated. Oh boy, I love this present generation of igbos, before you see us, we've seen you. Anti progress demons, you are the number one enemy of igbos in this world and I personally must instigate war between you and igbos to wipe you people out from the surface of the earth. Enugu international Airport us the reason you anti igbos progress demons was against GEJ. You are dealing with Solomon Incarnate that knows you people very well. By the time I finish with you, Biafra war will be a child's play so better go and wake that your frustrated get general Adekunle that died wretched after being discarded as used diapers by the Fulani from his grave. From now to Five yesrs, we must revenge your betrayal
[/s]

Can you imagine this son of a mad woman. Why should a sane person be envious of ugwu. You are running mad already and might just kill yourself. So ogwu is your own problem. Lmaoooooooo

You and your people will only end up in ashes as usual, every tribe in Nigera hates you human eaters. You are being slaughtered in the North, deported in the West, disgraced in the South, killed in African countries and Asia and even killed on your own land by Fulani. The Yorubas are far ahead of you peasant and you will only kill yourself, the truth is making you run mad and you will surely perish. 3m were killed before and Yorubas refused to seize your properties even when everyone suffer you ingrates, we will make sure non of you exist this time. You will all perish in the lagoon and never rise again. Why not start war when you were deported and flogged in Akure, loudmouthed criminals that only know how to fight with chinko phone but not in real life. You and your cursed generations will all perish soon.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 1:01am On Oct 11, 2016
Where is that cannibal? Ojukwu style as usual.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 1:07am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

No one is a mate to cocaine smugglers and criminals. Who the hell are you to ask your master to list things for you. Are you mad? Do i look like someone that have the time to do dick measuring contest with slaves. You are slaves and used to being one from Day 1, were you not the animal crying marginalization, from GEJ till 2019 to biafra. You will perish in that country and not going anywhere, slave must die as a slave. The CBN governor is Ibo and you should direct your tears to him, the accursed illiterate knows nothing than to smuggle drugs to Asia. You only dominate in crimes, Yorubas have been scholars when your pathetic people still live on trees without clothes. The Northerners are even better than you miscreants cos you only bring shame to the country which you all agree with me. Bunch of smelly human flesh eaters.

Fool in Osho's voice go and die. I am sure that even that place you are, igbo man us the source of your livelihood, that's why you adopted igbo name and are so ashamed to identify with your rotten name. Ingrate. List the names of the successful people in that place you claim you are because I am sure that someone in the level of your reasoning has not travelled out of ekiti State. Pathetic fellow, please look for your mate, it's already morning here let me get ready for work. I wonder how I gave you lizard my attention. Please look for your mate you dirty thing with razor torn face as a symbol of dedication to your demonic ancenstry
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 1:13am On Oct 11, 2016
[s]
ogwumgbe:

Fool in Osho's voice go and die. I am sure that even that place you are, igbo man us the source of your livelihood, that's why you adopted igbo name and are so ashamed to identify with your rotten name. Ingrate. List the names of the successful people in that place you claim you are because I am sure that someone in the level of your reasoning has not travelled out of ekiti State. Pathetic fellow, please look for your mate, it's already morning here let me get ready for work. I wonder how I gave you lizard my attention. Please look for your mate you dirty thing with razor torn face as a symbol of dedication to your demonic ancenstry
[/s]

The accursed son of a devilish woman is running away, shitgboes are only in Prison for crimes. How can a shitgboe be my source of livelihood when am not into crimes. I am a responsible young man whose family are proud of and also a blessing to my county and home country. You are just a pained criminal without shame, you and your kinsmen cant make it without crimes. You only thrive in a criminal area, reason the Asians kill you like fowl. Which work? You want to ready to plan your next kidnap victim or human you want to cook, peddle drugs and you will be caught easily and killed like rat. Flat and compressed head cannibal without known origin, a disgrace and curse to Africa and the world. Woe betides you and your worthless tribe.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 1:21am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:
[s][/s]

Can you imagine this son of a mad woman. Why should a sane person be envious of ugwu. You are running mad already and might just kill yourself. So ogwu is your own problem. Lmaoooooooo

You and your people will only end up in ashes as usual, every tribe in Nigera hates you human eaters. You are being slaughtered in the North, deported in the West, disgraced in the South, killed in African countries and Asia and even killed on your own land by Fulani. The Yorubas are far ahead of you peasant and you will only kill yourself, the truth is making you run mad and you will surely perish. 3m were killed before and Yorubas refused to seize your properties even when everyone suffer you ingrates, we will make sure non of you exist this time. You will all perish in the lagoon and never rise again. Why not start war when you were deported and flogged in Akure, loudmouthed criminals that only know how to fight with chinko phone but not in real life. You and your cursed generations will all perish soon.

I remember vividly in 1994, we threw many of you inside lagoon but Babangida intervened, if not you would not be opening your mouth. Could you tell me where you are in US let me start from you , can you survive outside your Brown roof region? Shameless fool. Coming to your land to establish is called economic dominance. Look at someone calling me a carnival, just this month alone how many of your carnivorous tribe have been captured with human parts? Lol this guy is just miserable. Well your jagaban will go the way of Abiola if it pains you go and hug transformer. People with peanut butter for brain handling Nigeria economy. You people are the reason we are in fourth world Country not even third world Country! Contributing nothing except just to be parasites and bedbugs and always shiver at the mention of Biafra, lazy things. Your entire generation will due of hunger in this recession. Mr scholar.
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 1:29am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:
[s][/s]

The accursed son of a devilish woman is running away, shitgboes are only in Prison for crimes. How can a shitgboe be my source of livelihood when am not into crimes. I am a responsible young man whose family are proud of and also a blessing to my county and home country. You are just a pained criminal without shame, you and your kinsmen cant make it without crimes. You only thrive in a criminal area, reason the Asians kill you like fowl. Which work? You want to ready to plan your next kidnap victim or human you want to cook, peddle drugs and you will be caught easily and killed like rat. Flat and compressed head cannibal without known origin, a disgrace and curse to Africa and the world. Woe betides you and your worthless tribe.

If you visit Pakistan , India and Thailand prison, you will change your orientation after truth stare at your witchcraft torned face. If Hausa man is causing me of crime, I would admit but not from crime dominated region that their elites used as sacrifice to their ogboni God's, that's why they do omonile. You are not even ashamed and I be you must be one of those jobless omoniles. Owomida, your life times ten. Miserable and pathetic fellows

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 1:29am On Oct 11, 2016
[s]
ogwumgbe:

I remember vividly in 1994, we threw many of you inside lagoon but Babangida intervened, if not you would not be opening your mouth. Could you tell me where you are in US let me start from you , can you survive outside your Brown roof region? Shameless fool. Coming to your land to establish is called economic dominance. Look at someone calling me a carnival, just this month alone how many of your carnivorous tribe have been captured with human parts? Lol this guy is just miserable. Well your jagaban will go the way of Abiola if it pains you go and hug transformer. People with peanut butter for brain handling Nigeria economy. You people are the reason we are in fourth world Country not even third world Country! Contributing nothing except just to be parasites and bedbugs and always shiver at the mention of Biafra, lazy things. Your entire generation will due of hunger in this recession. Mr scholar.
[/s]

Can you imagine this ba.stard with another lie. Are you cursed to lie cheaply everywhere. Threw which people inside lagoon? Lmaoooo. Your cursed people ran away to your erosion ravaged beastland during the riot, manh even had accident and perished on the road. You are a shameless liar and Amadioha punish you for that cheap lie. You have been lying all over the thread, you miserable peasant. You want to know where i am so you can transport your cocaine, go do your drugs alone so you can perish alone.

Clifford Orji was a famous human eater, you must have surely tasted human meat cos its sold freely in your region. Heard you even ate the rotten corpse of your w.hore mother before throwing the maggot infested thing to the river. You should be worried about your dilector in prison, he will soon celebrate 1 year anniversary and you wild animals have done nothing to rescue the albino. Tinubu is more relevant than all the leaders of your cursed tribe, non of your leaders can clean his shoe. Abiola could have run away but he died for his own mandate while ojukwu of cursed memory ran away after losing 3m ediots and was pardoned by same fulani that killed you all. The ediot even contested election in same country that killed 3m animals. What a useless and worthless tribe.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 1:34am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

If you visit Pakistan , India and Thailand prison, you will change your orientation after truth stare at your witchcraft torned face. If Hausa man is causing me of crime, I would admit but not from crime dominated region that their elites used as sacrifice to their ogboni God's, that's why they do omonile. You are not even ashamed and I be you must be one of those jobless omoniles. Owomida, your life times ten. Miserable and pathetic fellows

I will soon post the video of the Indonesian man that said Iboes are cursed to Africa. 90% of Nigerian criminals in Asia are Iboes. Those exceuted recently were all Iboes, those awaiting deaths are all Iboes same in Malaysia and all Asian countries. Coming from same Okija shrine people that even an ex governor was caught doing rituals, you are a pathetic liar. You love eating human flesh and will surely die soon cos of your greed and criminal ways. Woe betides and your entire generations.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 1:35am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

No one is a mate to cocaine smugglers and criminals. Who the hell are you to ask your master to list things for you. Are you mad? Do i look like someone that have the time to do dick measuring contest with slaves. You are slaves and used to being one from Day 1, were you not the animal crying marginalization, from GEJ till 2019 to biafra. You will perish in that country and not going anywhere, slave must die as a slave. The CBN governor is Ibo and you should direct your tears to him, the accursed illiterate knows nothing than to smuggle drugs to Asia. You only dominate in crimes, Yorubas have been scholars when your pathetic people still live on trees without clothes. The Northerners are even better than you miscreants cos you only bring shame to the country which you all agree with me. Bunch of smelly human flesh eaters.
Chei see contradictory confusionist. I thought the SS are not Igbos, so he's igbo? Oh boy just go and hang yourself. I told you we are not mates, you will soon implicate yourself more and may even cause your untimely death as you implicate yourself more. Go and look for your level. I ma hearing for the first time that SS is Igbo na waao for people o
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 1:40am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

Chei see contradictory confusionist. I thought the SS are not Igbos, so he's igbo? Oh boy just go and hang yourself. I told you we are not mates, you will soon implicate yourself more and may even cause your untimely death as you implicate yourself more. Go and look for your level. I ma hearing for the first time that SS is Igbo na waao for people o

The human eater is running mad already. Are you tired of spreading your lies here, so attachee by force is the next thing. Pathetic animal spewing irrelevant trash, your mother must be crying in hell for bringing forth a senseless animal like you. What a waste of sperm.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 1:41am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:
[s][/s]

Can you imagine this ba.stard with another lie. Are you cursed to lie cheaply everywhere. Threw which people inside lagoon? Lmaoooo. Your cursed people ran away to your erosion ravaged beastland during the riot, manh even had accident and perished on the road. You are a shameless liar and Amadioha punish you for that cheap lie. You have been lying all over the thread, you miserable peasant. You want to know where i am so you can transport your cocaine, go do your drugs alone so you can perish alone.

Clifford Orji was a famous human eater, you must have surely tasted human meat cos its sold freely in your region. Heard you even ate the rotten corpse of your w.hore mother before throwing the maggot infested thing to the river. You should be worried about your dilector in prison, he will soon celebrate 1 year anniversary and you wild animals have done nothing to rescue the albino. Tinubu is more relevant than all the leaders of your cursed tribe, non of your leaders can clean his shoe. Abiola could have run away but he died for his own mandate while ojukwu of cursed memory ran away after losing 3m ediots and was pardoned by same fulani that killed you all. The ediot even contested election in same country that killed 3m animals. What a useless and worthless tribe.
Yes and I want to kill you and eat you. That's why I am asking if you are man enough, tell me where you are let use you as an example of what I am planning for your region
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 1:44am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

Yes and I want to kill you and eat you. That's why I am asking if you are man enough, tell me where you are let use you as an example of what I am planning for your region

You want to eat me from your cursed erosion ravaged land. You have never step outside Ebonyi and asking me trashy question. You are going mad cos of the many flesh you have eaten in the past, you will kill yourself and end up like your w.hore mother. Shameless thief

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 1:49am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

I will soon post the video of the Indonesian man that said Iboes are cursed to Africa. 90% of Nigerian criminals in Asia are Iboes. Those exceuted recently were all Iboes, those awaiting deaths are all Iboes same in Malaysia and all Asian countries. Coming from same Okija shrine people that even an ex governor was caught doing rituals, you are a pathetic liar. You love eating human flesh and will surely die soon cos of your greed and criminal ways. Woe betides and your entire generations.

It's called hard-work and business, your people wish you could but don't have what it takes to take risks that's why your men are jobless and fed by your women that toe the path of the braves like igbos to feed you good for nothing and wasted generation men. I pity your women, they are so unfortunate to have your type as their men. Very lazy things. I will tail you, and must eliminate you mark my words, you will be an example to others
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 1:55am On Oct 11, 2016
[s]
ogwumgbe:

It's called hard-work and business, your people wish you could but don't have what it takes to take risks that's why your men are jobless and fed by your women that toe the path of the braves like igbos to feed you good for nothing and wasted generation men. I pity your women, they are so unfortunate to have your type as their men. Very lazy things. I will tail you, and must eliminate you mark my words, you will be an example to others
[/s]

Of course, smuggling drugs and doing all evils is hardwork. You just confirmed my assertion of your devilish ways, so sleeping with your own mother is also hardworking. What a useless tribe, doing crimes is now a good thing to you never do wells. No wonder you all celebrate criminals and worship money. Go tail your worthless father in his grave, typical loudmouthed flat ranting onlinw with his stolen chinko phone. More reason your father was stoned to death, you can go end your miserable life and save your village from more shame and ridicule. E pain am cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 1:55am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

You want to eat me from your cursed erosion ravaged land. You have never step outside Ebonyi and asking me trashy question. You are going mad cos of the many flesh you have eaten in the past, you will kill yourself and end up like your w.hore mother. Shameless thief

I am not responsible for your frustrated life, it's your fake pastor osibande, the leader of the economic team is the reason you are frustrated for his leading the entire nation to recession. And your mother's smelly rotten pussy infected with HIV is also suffering the recession. Sorry for abusing your mother, you are trying to drag me down to your kindagarten level. Good bye Mr tunde
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 1:59am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

I am not responsible for your frustrated life, it's your fake pastor osibande, the leader of the economic team is the reason you are frustrated for his leading the entire nation to recession. And your mother's smelly rotten pussy infected with HIV is also suffering the recession. Sorry for abusing your mother, you are trying to drag me down to your kindagarten level. Good bye Mr tunde

Buhahahahha. Osinbajo is your VP, deal with it or go the way of your cursed mother. Non of your kinsmen can tie his shoe lace, slaves like you can only rant online. Malnourished animal, conceived after 50 dwarf gang r.aped the w.hore you call a mother, you even ra.ped the smelly thing before being killed by uncurable syphillis and cancer of the ovaries. You are a walking corpse and reason you want me to kill you, i will only frustrate you to commit suicide cos you are useless to your pathetic villagers. Woe betides you and your late father.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 2:00am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:
[s][/s]

Of course, smuggling drugs and doing all evils is hardwork. You just confirmed my assertion of your devilish ways, so sleeping with your own mother is also hardworking. What a useless tribe, doing crimes is now a good thing to you never do wells. No wonder you all celebrate criminals and worship money. Go tail your worthless father in his grave, typical loudmouthed flat ranting onlinw with his stolen chinko phone. More reason your father was stoned to death, you can go end your miserable life and save your village from more shame and ridicule. E pain am cheesy

Jealous idiot, who started drug peddling in Nigeria could you tell me the three people killed by Buhari for drug trafficking where they come from ? Pathetic fellow
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 2:03am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

Jealous idiot, who started drug peddling in Nigeria could you tell me the three people killed by Buhari for drug trafficking where they come from ? Pathetic fellow

The peasant animal continue to shift the goal post. You are a condemned criminal and even said cocaine peddling is hardwork and business. You are a disgrace to chukwu abiama and your cursed tribe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 2:12am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

Buhahahahha. Osinbajo is your VP, deal with it or go the way of your cursed mother. Non of your kinsmen can tie his shoe lace, slaves like you can only rant online. Malnourished animal, conceived after 50 dwarf gang r.aped the w.hore you call a mother, you even ra.ped the smelly thing before being killed by uncurable syphillis and cancer of the ovaries. You are a walking corpse and reason you want me to kill you, i will only frustrate you to commit suicide cos you
are useless to your pathetic villagers. Woe betides you and your late father.

VP or Bihari's clerk? You are not even ashamed was that how Atiku and Namadi Sambo served as vice? Pathetic mere commissioner locked out of security meeting and important national issues , well go and look for your level and come back the day you fight Fulani just for a week. Pathetic robotic slave only used as political disposable diapers. I spit on your dad's rotten dick inside his grave that got lunched for stealing goat in Ibadan. Generwtion of hungry bastards
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 2:18am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

VP or Bihari's clerk? You are not even ashamed was that how Atiku and Namadi Sambo served as vice? Pathetic mere commissioner locked out of security meeting and important national issues , well go and look for your level and come back the day you fight Fulani just for a week. Pathetic robotic slave only used as political disposable diapers. I spit on your dad's rotten dick inside his grave that got lunched for stealing goat in Ibadan. Generwtion of hungry bastards

Accursed lienus Mba, Sambo was a nobody at all. He was lost all through, Osinbajo has acted as President twice and presided of the council of states meeting many times. Your flat head is filled with lies and i will always expose you as a child brought to this world to suffer and die without any achievement.

You are frustrated cos i exposed the cause of the death of your smelly and deranged father, everyone now knows you are a mentally challeneged cannibal that love eating human flesh. A worthless being who sleep with his own mother just for fun. May you perish like you late father.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 2:20am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

The peasant animal continue to shift the goal post. You are a condemned criminal and even said cocaine peddling is hardwork and business. You are a disgrace to chukwu abiama and your cursed tribe.

Yes it is hard-work if it pains you go hug transformer, thats the reason your women are chasing after our men begging to marry us. And I believe with the level of your hatred to this tribe, it's either your mother dumped your father for an Igbo man and left you to be trained by your miserable father that broke palm kernel to train you till you left in your JS3 class to learn vulcanizing job as an apprentice or your wife left you for a richer igbo man. No wonder, chei, I can now u understand your frustration, and the most painful part of it all that your wife out of long throat dumped you for a drug peddler, eghu, life is all about the highest bidder. If it pains you go and take risk, you woman
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 2:26am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

Accursed lienus Mba, Sambo was a nobody at all. He was lost all through, Osinbajo has acted as President twice and presided of the council of states meeting many times. Your flat head is filled with lies and i will always expose you as a child brought to this world to suffer and die without any achievement.

You are frustrated cos i exposed the cause of the death of your smelly and deranged father, everyone now knows you are a mentally challeneged cannibal that love eating human flesh. A worthless being who sleep with his own mother just for fun. May you perish like you late father.

The tribe that is known for not tamimg their libido is from your tribe ok, that's why many rape cases are recorded about then, so if there's any tribe that sleep with their mother, it's your tribe which is the reason you have no respect for mother's since your mother is now your mate after fucking her pussy, barbarians. Thank God for igbos that brought civilization to your tribe, if not you would've been like your counterparts in portonouvo
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 2:26am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

Yes it is hard-work if it pains you go hug transformer, thats the reason your women are chasing after our men begging to marry us. And I believe with the level of your hatred to this tribe, it's either your mother dumped your father for an Igbo man and left you to be trained by your miserable father that broke palm kernel to train you till you left in your JS3 class to learn vulcanizing job as an apprentice or your wife left you for a richer igbo man. No wonder, chei, I can now u understand your frustration, and the most painful part of it all that your wife out of long throat dumped you for a drug peddler, eghu, life is all about the highest bidder. If it pains you go and take risk, you woman

Buhabahaha The accursed loser is pained and frustrated, no sane Yoruba chase cocaine smugglers and cannibals. You are useless and have no value. Your own mother was gang ra.ped to conceive you and the pregnancy was forced on the village troll and drunk whom you knew as your father. The little proceeds from prostitution was used to feed you before you started smuggling drugs through your anus. Why did you celebrate the death of your smelly father when he was stoned to death at Ariara market? Its all because you now have the chance to rape your smelly wide womanliness mother without hindrance. Spits on her smelly grave and may her soul rest in hell. Shameless pig

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 2:29am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

Please fling the picture of this midget out of my sight. Generation were midgets are kings: Awolowo,Tinibu,Osibande the national clerk
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 2:30am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

The tribe that is known for not tamimg their libido is from your tribe ok, that's why many rape cases are recorded about then, so if there's any tribe that sleep with their mother, it's your tribe which is the reason you have no respect for mother's since your mother is now your mate after fucking her pussy, barbarians. Thank God for igbos that brought civilization to your tribe, if not you would've been like your counterparts in portonouvo

Many Yorubas were scholars when your cursed kinsmen were jumping on trees naked. A Yoruba man taught you people how to read and even cloth you peasant ingrates. You never do wells of no origin are useless to even yourself. Can you tell us why you celebrated the death of your miserable drunk father? Just because you are now free to sleep with your olosh mother without stress, you raped the smelly goat daily even when her pussy stinks cos of the syphillis and cancer. She really suffer before dying a miserable death. You deserve a cruel death for bringing sorrow to your cursed parents.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 2:32am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

Buhabahaha The accursed loser is pained and frustrated, no sane Yoruba chase cocaine smugglers and cannibals. You are useless and have no value. Your own mother was gang ra.ped to conceive you and the pregnancy was forced on the village troll and drunk whom you knew as your father. The little proceeds from prostitution was used to feed you before you started smuggling drugs through your anus. Why did you celebrate the death of your smelly father when he was stoned to death at Ariara market? Its all because you now have the chance to rape your smelly wide womanliness mother without hindrance. Spits on her smelly grave and may her soul rest in hell. Shameless pig

Please where are you from in this region of fallen demons, I am proudly Anambrarian. We are the light of the nation, where are you from?
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 2:32am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

Please fling the picture of this midget out of my sight. Generation were midgets are kings: Awolowo,Tinibu,Osibande the national clerk

Buhahahaha. The tall handsome Awolowo, the slayer of flat heads. You should get used to seeing your VP cos you are a slave and must obey. You will surely die as a slave.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 2:34am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

Please where are you from in this region of fallen demons, I am proudly Anambrarian. We are the light of the nation, where are you from?

You are a slave and have no right to ask your master any question. Bow down and greet your master, you will die as a slave so get used to it. Anambra are known for there drug dealings, here is one of the executed animals from Anambra.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 2:38am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

Many Yorubas were scholars when your cursed kinsmen were jumping on trees naked. A Yoruba man taught you people how to read and even cloth you peasant ingrates. You never do wells of no origin are useless to even yourself. Can you tell us why you celebrated the death of your miserable drunk father? Just because you are now free to sleep with your olosh mother without stress, you raped the smelly goat daily even when her pussy stinks cos of the syphillis and cancer. She really suffer before dying a miserable death. You deserve a cruel death for bringing sorrow to your cursed parents.

Go and ask the BRITISH what they saw when they first stepped their feet in Igbo land, they saw a well organized and coordinated society without king yet very orderly and termed us Republicans , go and read your history book you slowpoke, look at who that's claiming to teach us how to read, before the British discovery of Nigeria we developed our writing called nsibidi ok, that's why they saw as a threat to their exploitative mission and preferred to work with lesser animals the north and west they could easily influence, subjugate, and dominate, go back to your kindagarten history book because I am sure you didn't finish secondary school

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Farouk Adamu: "The Oil Belongs To Jigawa, We'll Use Our Blood To Protect It" / "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.