Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes (57740 Views)

Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari / Asiwaju Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes. / Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 2:42am On Oct 11, 2016
[s]
ogwumgbe:

Go and ask the BRITISH what they saw when they first stepped their feet in Igbo land, they saw a well organized and coordinated society without king yet very orderly and termed us Republicans , go and read your history book you slowpoke, look at who that's claiming to teach us how to read, before the British discovery of Nigeria we developed our writing called nsibidi ok, that's why they saw as a threat to their exploitative mission and preferred to work with lesser animals the north and west they could easily influence, subjugate, and dominate, go back to your kindagarten history book because I am sure you didn't finish secondary school
[/s]

You are a pathetic liar, you were all jumping on trees naked until we teach you how to read and write. You have no origin and even migrated from the baboon kingdom. M.oronic and desperate criminal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 2:44am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

You are a slave and have no right to ask your master any question. Bow down and greet your master, you will die as a slave so get used to it. Anambra are known for there drug dealings, here is one of the executed animals from Anambra.

If you understand the meaning of slave you won't open your dirty mouth. We are recolonizing your region fool. Recently our language was adopted in Ondo state. It is called neo colonization. And that's why you are pained . In Five yesrs time, we will
L chase you down to Cotonou and take over your land. See who is calling someone slave? Someone paying rent to a stranger in his father's house calling someone a slave, hide your face in Shane. Awolowo must be disappointed in you generation of fallen demons now
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 2:51am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

If you understand the meaning of slave you won't open your dirty mouth. We are recolonizing your region fool. Recently our language was adopted in Ondo state. It is called neo colonization. And that's why you are pained . In Five yesrs time, we will
L chase you down to Cotonou and take over your land. See who is calling someone slave? Someone paying rent to a stranger in his father's house calling someone a slave, hide your face in Shane. Awolowo must be disappointed in you generation of fallen demons now

The pathetic cannibal still cant make any sense. You only sell gala in SW and fan yogo. Same Ondo state where your Igwe was brutally flogged and chased away. Why do you lie so much? I have never seen an honest shitgboes, they all lie for a living. You are a proud slave and reason you begging for freedom, but no freedom for you. We will all use you till eternity. How do i pay rent to shitgboes in US? Are you mad. I pay mortgages to BOA and not shitgboes. You just lie without shame, I have nothing to do with any shitgboe and can never have anything to do with cocaine smugglers. You can continue to abandon your cursed land so you can help sell gala and fan yogo to people in SW. Worthless and useless slaves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 2:54am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:
[s][/s]

You are a pathetic liar, you were all jumping on trees naked until we teach you how to read and write. You have no origin and even migrated from the baboon kingdom. M.oronic and desperate criminal

Descendants of Lucifer, light and darkness has nothing in common. Post your own historical photo if you have any, idiot that is not bold enough to answer his tribe's name. I believe your mother dumped your father for an Igbo man possibly Ojukwu by name whose name you use as your profile. Shame less demon please go, I am sure you are not even Afonja you claim. No Afonja will insult another's mother despite the provocation, so u don't know your origin you chimpanzee trying to attach himself to relevance by force
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 2:57am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

The pathetic cannibal still cant make any sense. You only sell gala in SW and fan yogo. Same Ondo state where your Igwe was brutally flogged and chased away. Why do you lie so much? I have never seen an honest shitgboes, they all lie for a living. You are a proud slave and reason you begging for freedom, but no freedom for you. We will all use you till eternity. How do i pay rent to shitgboes in US? Are you mad. I pay mortgages to BOA and not shitgboes. You just lie without shame, I have nothing to do with any shitgboe and can never have anything to do with cocaine smugglers. You can continue to abandon your cursed land so you can help sell gala and fan yogo to people in SW. Worthless and useless slaves.

I guess coscharis, ibeto, Annie Okonkwo, ifeanyi uba are selling gala In Lagos too?
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 2:58am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

Descendants of Lucifer, light and darkness has nothing in common. Post your own historical photo if you have any, idiot that is not bold enough to answer his tribe's name. I believe your mother dumped your father for an Igbo man possibly Ojukwu by name whose name you use as your profile. Shame less demon please go, I am sure you are not even Afonja you claim. No Afonja will insult another's mother despite the provocation, so u don't know your origin you chimpanzee trying to attach himself to relevance by force

Pathetic hypocrite, you have been insulting my own mother ever since and now crying like a cursed kid. You dirty swine, you are ashamed of your mother cos you ra.ped the smelly w.hore to death and even eat part of her corpse before dumping the rest in the river. Your mother suffered till death and must be suffering right now in hell, go join the mofo in her grave so you can continue the ra.pe. Shameless son of a lazy w.hore.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 3:00am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

I guess coscharis, ibeto, Annie Okonkwo, ifeanyi uba are selling gala In Lagos too?

You are all gala sellers and fan yogo criminals. Kill yourself if you hate the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 3:05am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

Even in US you pay rent to an Igbo there possibly living free in his house for fucking the dirty pussy of your wife since you people are so lazy that you can't succeed in another place, you've not even succeeded in your region not to talk of succeeding in another person's land, that's why in 21st century, you still live in the houses built by your fore father's. Bunch of economically cursed region calling people gala seller, yet from it buy your father's property, develop it, sandfill your lagoon, build it,and rent it back to you and you are not ashamed. generation of dangote please come. Shameless idiots
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 3:08am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

Even in US you pay rent to an Igbo there possibly living free in his house for fucking the dirty pussy of your wife since you people are so lazy that you can't succeed in another place, you've not even succeeded in your region not to talk of succeeding in another person's land, that's why in 21st century, you still live in the houses built by your fore father's. Bunch of economically cursed region calling people gala seller, yet from it buy your father's property, develop it, sandfill your lagoon, build it,and rent it back to you and you are not ashamed. generation of dangote please come. Shameless idiots

B.astard, I pay mortgage to BOA. I have nothing to do with criminal shitgboes. You are all in prison while some are being killed in Asia. You are pained your kinsmen sell gala in Lagos, deal with it. More than 40 share a room in Ajegunle and later come lie to miserable animals like you in the village that they own properties. They only own there gala box, reason some were deported back to your cursed region. You are all destined to perish and will surely perish. Woe betides you and your generations born and unborn..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 3:09am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

You are all gala sellers and fan yogo criminals. Kill yourself if you hate the truth.
And what are you? omoniles and motor park touts, oshodi oke oshodi oke . Fools hahajahajshshahs. Keep insulting your mother ok who's begging you to stop? What do you do in US? credit card hacker. Soon you will go to jail if you are not even typing from jail
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 3:12am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

B.astard, I pay mortgage to BOA. I have nothing to do with criminal shitgboes. You are all in prison while some are being killed in Asia. You are pained your kinsmen sell gala in Lagos, deal with it. More than 40 share a room in Ajegunle and later come lie to miserable animals like you in the village that they own properties. They only own there gala box, reason some were deported back to your cursed region. You are all destined to perish and will surely perish. Woe betides you and your generations born and unborn..

Pained for selling gala? You must be kidding. I am proud of them for not resorting to begging like your useless youths. That's hard-work brother, from gala selling to business owners in few years till all your lands are bought
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 3:13am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

And what are you? omoniles and motor park touts, oshodi oke oshodi oke . Fools hahajahajshshahs. Keep insulting your mother ok who's begging you to stop? What do you do in US? credit card hacker. Soon you will go to jail if you are not even typing from jail

E pain am. Crime is a taboo where i come from, we value our name and always protect it. You are the one that celebrate criminals and even said crime is business. You have no shame at all, calling evils hardwork. You only thrive where there is crime reason an Indonesia police said Iboes are curse to Africa. What a worthless and useless tribe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 3:15am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

Pained for selling gala? You must be kidding. I am proud of them for not resorting to begging like your useless youths. That's hard-work brother, from gala selling to business owners in few years till all your lands are bought

You bought no land. Uncle Emeka is lying for you, he scot with 40 other cursed shitgboe in Ajegunle. You are all peasant gala sellers and fan yogo boys. You cant progress without crime reason you said crime is business. You deserve to die a cruel death while you corpse is fed to vulture to finish you off. B.astard son of a famous w.hore.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 3:18am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

I am very proud of my hardworking fellow tribesmen and women any day any time. Fool in that US you claim you are, how many Igbos pay rent like you there? Aren't convinced you are cursed? Anywhere we go, we succeed and become the objects of envg, that's how to know the Jews, they are the envy of the world because of their economic dominance of the world, and we are the objects of envy because economic dominance of Africa. Who God blessed no one cursed ok
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 3:22am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

I am very proud of my hardworking fellow tribesmen and women any day any time. Fool in that US you claim you are, how many Igbos pay rent like you there? Aren't convinced you are cursed? Anywhere we go, we succeed and become the objects of envg, that's how to know the Jews, they are the envy of the world because of their economic dominance of the world, and we are the objects of envy because economic dominance of Africa. Who God blessed no one cursed ok

B.astard illiterate that doesnt know the difference between rent and mortgage. Accursed fool, your people are here doing menial jobs like security and washing corpse. You all lie alot reason you die like chicken cos your life is worthless. You are dominant in crimes and evils reason everyone called you the great curse to Africa. You are the one that bring ridicule to Nigerian passport cos of your criminal ways. You worthless savages are cursed from womb. Spits

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 3:27am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

E pain am. Crime is a taboo where i come from, we value our name and always protect it. You are the one that celebrate criminals and even said crime is business. You have no shame at all, calling evils hardwork. You only thrive where there is crime reason an Indonesia police said Iboes are curse to Africa. What a worthless and useless tribe.

Yes we work hard to survive but ironically you commit crime more than us and in Nigeria are cooperate criminals. Bunch of lazy thieves. Criminals, disgracing Nigeria with internet scamming which I believe you are doing where ever you are cos I am convinced you are in ekiti and not US, your prostitute mother was so ugly that her smelly rotten pussy couldn't afford your education not to talk of traveling outside Nigeria. Primitive and economic unfortunate beings. Shame on you that despite being set back by Biafra war, yet we are far ahead of you. Blame it on your fettish life style and idol worship including your so called pastors, all of you are fettish and idol worshippers serving the image of your Lucifer you descended from
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 3:31am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

You bought no land. Uncle Emeka is lying for you, he scot with 40 other cursed shitgboe in Ajegunle. You are all peasant gala sellers and fan yogo boys. You cant progress without crime reason you said crime is business. You deserve to die a cruel death while you corpse is fed to vulture to finish you off. B.astard son of a famous w.hore.

Go and hug transformer crime is business which all your political representatives are doing, stealing government money while using you as ritual sacrifices to their gods, Have you not questioned the reason your youths are wasting and are useless? They have been donated and can't amount to anything including you
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by DeltaOil: 3:32am On Oct 11, 2016
0jukwufrank:
[s][/s]

Look at this cocaine smuggling cannibal, everyone knows you are Shitgboe claiming SS. One was busted yesterday but tonyebarcanista when he was claiming PH and ashamed of his Ibo tribe. Be bold and stop hiding behind another tribe, you are minority and no one talk about you except when there is news for cocaine smuggling. Get d mess off and go end your miserable life. Coward

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 3:33am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

Yes we work hard to survive but ironically you commit crime more than us and in Nigeria are cooperate criminals. Bunch of lazy thieves. Criminals, disgracing Nigeria with internet scamming which I believe you are doing where ever you are cos I am convinced you are in ekiti and not US, your prostitute mother was so ugly that her smelly rotten pussy couldn't afford your education not to talk of traveling outside Nigeria. Primitive and economic unfortunate beings. Shame on you that despite being set back by Biafra war, yet we are far ahead of you. Blame it on your fettish life style and idol worship including your so called pastors, all of you are fettish and idol worshippers serving the image of your Lucifer you descended from

Accursed double mouth criminal. You were the ba.stard that said smuggling cocaine is hardwork, you even said crime is business. So I am no more in Osun, its now Ekiti. You are now running mad and going the way of your late father, the drunk was a nobody in life and they quickly bury the fool cos everyone were laughing and mocking the stoned thief. I agree you are dar ahead of the SW in baby factory, kidnapping, armed robbery, prostitution, cocaine smuggling, fake drugs and many other evils. You parasitic never do wells are a curse to that country, everyone insult that country because of criminals like you that smuggle cocaine through your smelly anus. You will be caughter soon and beheaded before your village chief. Accursed ba.stard from a cursed and useless tribe of savages.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 3:35am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

B.astard illiterate that doesnt know the difference between rent and mortgage. Accursed fool, your people are here doing menial jobs like security and washing corpse. You all lie alot reason you die like chicken cos your life is worthless. You are dominant in crimes and evils reason everyone called you the great curse to Africa. You are the one that bring ridicule to Nigerian passport cos of your criminal ways. You worthless savages are cursed from womb. Spits

And what are your people doing? You are not even ashamed to live in mortgages house, I believe your wife and children are mortgaged too, economic slave like you always looking for the easy way out Nigeria will soon break up to reveal
Your laziness to the world, the North and East have been shielding your weaknesses, that's why you can go any length to remain in Nigeria shameless lazy baboons
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 3:36am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

Go and hug transformer crime is business which all your political representatives are doing, stealing government money while using you as ritual sacrifices to their gods, Have you not questioned the reason your youths are wasting and are useless? They have been donated and can't amount to anything including you

The mofo said crime is business and still speaking with both sides of his rotten mouth. Your youths are being slaughtered all over Asia and Europe while some perish enroute libya to Europe. Your youths are being killed for protesting the arrest of your loudmouthed director while some are rotten away in Asian prison. Here is another 35 years that was killed cos of greed. Woe betides the shitgboe tribe.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 3:37am On Oct 11, 2016
[quote author=Ojukkwufrank post=50096547]

B.astard illiterate that doesnt know the difference between rent and mortgage. Accursed fool, your people are here doing menial jobs like security and washing corpse. You all lie alot reason you die like chicken cos your life is worthless. You are dominant in crimes and evils reason everyone called you the great curse to Africa. You are the one that bring ridicule to Nigerian passport cos
of your criminal ways. You worthless savages are cursed from womb. Spits[/quote

You are a known hypocrite, you are the very people using igbo names to commit crime giving hard working igbos a negative image.proof of this is your user name here]
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 3:40am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

And what are your people doing? You are not even ashamed to live in mortgages house, I believe your wife and children are mortgaged too, economic slave like you always looking for the easy way out Nigeria will soon break up to reveal
Your laziness to the world, the North and East have been shielding your weaknesses, that's why you can go any length to remain in Nigeria shameless lazy baboons

Buhahahaha. E pain am. I am not greedy and cant do crime. Yes, I bought my first and 2nd home through mortgage and still own many others in my 2nd home country( Nigeria) yet I am not even 30 years old. Thanks to God and hardwork at my tender age.

Mind you, you are going no where and no biafra for you. Slaves can never be free, you have been shared and can never go free. You will be killed if you dare try it and i will be glad when many of you savages are wasted like tissue. You all deserve cruel death.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 3:41am On Oct 11, 2016
[quote author=ogwumgbe post=50096638][/quote]

The b.astard is crying, you should be ready to shed more tears while i laugh happily. Sorrow and tears is yours and cruel death awaits you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 3:54am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

The mofo said crime is business and still speaking with both sides of his rotten mouth. Your youths are being slaughtered all over Asia and Europe while some perish enroute libya to Europe. Your youths are being killed for protesting the arrest of your loudmouthed director while some are rotten away in Asian prison. Here is another 35 years that was killed cos of greed. Woe betides the shitgboe tribe.

Those that are being slaughtered are from your tribe exploiting our weak immigration to obtain passport with igbo names and use them to peddle drugs in Indonesia, the proof of that is you masking yourself with igbo username. Hypocrisy and chamelions character is in your gene. Those pics you showed as igbos in Indonesia are Afonjas, igbos don't have cone heads ok
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 3:57am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

Those that are being slaughtered are from your tribe exploiting our weak immigration to obtain passport with igbo names and use them to peddle drugs in Indonesia, the proof of that is you masking yourself with igbo username. Hypocrisy and chamelions character is in your gene. Those pics you showed as igbos in Indonesia are Afonjas, igbos don't have cone heads ok

Buhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. This shameless animal is now a clown. So the one buried in Anambra is also Yoruba. You are a pathetic b.astard and that your lie will be the path to your demise. What a shameless and useless liar

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 3:58am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

I know you people very well, you only condemn what you can't do or what is above your reach, your condemnation is not morally based but jealously motivated, you deceive those that don't know you, thrives, your people is the reason Nigeria is so backward. Lazy things. Anti progress demons yet your people do drugs, if they don't you will be blessed but if they do drugs, I lay curse on you today that you will never see good.
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 4:00am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

Buhahahaha. E pain am. I am not greedy and cant do crime. Yes, I bought my first and 2nd home through mortgage and still own many others in my 2nd home country( Nigeria) yet I am not even 30 years old. Thanks to God and hardwork at my tender age.

Mind you, you are going no where and no biafra for you. Slaves can never be free, you have been shared and can never go free. You will be killed if you dare try it and i will be glad when many of you savages are wasted like tissue. You all deserve cruel death.

You own notjing, you are a nobody. Your username has given you away as an insincere smooth criminal
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 4:01am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

You own notjing, you are a nobody. Your username has given you away as an insincere smooth criminal

Fool thank God for British interest, if not, can you stop us? Pathetic losers
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 4:03am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

You own notjing, you are a nobody. Your username haiven you away as an insincere smooth criminal

You can kill yourself cos of shame and envy while i laugh, lowlife armed robber.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 4:05am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

I know you people very well, you only condemn what you can't do or what is above your reach, your condemnation is not morally based but jealously motivated, you deceive those that don't know you, thrives, your people is the reason Nigeria is so backward. Lazy things. Anti progress demons yet your people do drugs, if they don't you will be blessed but if they do drugs, I lay curse on you today that you will never see good.

We are not greedy like you mofos, you love crime and even said crime is hardwork. You are a disgrace to your cursed tribe. May all you lay your hands on never prosper. May bad news be your friend henceforth and may you painfully die a miserable death.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 4:06am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

Fool thank God for British interest, if not, can you stop us? Pathetic losers

You are even quoting yourself. Cry more and shed tears, grave is your end soonest.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) / Farouk Adamu: "The Oil Belongs To Jigawa, We'll Use Our Blood To Protect It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.